Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Advice On How To Integrate Escrow To Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice On How To Integrate Escrow To Site (1082 Views)

What Is The Solution To 'site Does Not Comply With Google Policies Adsense' / How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Integrate Escrow To Site by nairalanduser: 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
Friends of NL,

I have been advised to integrate escrow to my site where buyers and sellers buy and sell - as it is more secure and brings more trust between buyers and sellers.

I am told that the way it works is that the buyer makes payment which will be held by escrow, then the seller sends the product to the buyer knowing he has paid via escrow. Once buyer receives money, the money is released to buyer by escrow.

1. How can this be done - any links can help on how this can be integrated to the site.
2. What is even the use of escrow if in the checkout page of the site, i decide to put my company bank details such that payments made by the buyer on checkout goes straight to our account, then on confirmation of receipt of the item by the buyer, we can then send money to the seller's account? Is this method with any limitations if we decide we don't want escrow?
3. Any other ideas?

Thanks
Re: Advice On How To Integrate Escrow To Site by nairalanduser: 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
nairalanduser:
Friends of NL,

I have been advised to integrate escrow to my site where buyers and sellers buy and sell - as it is more secure and brings more trust between buyers and sellers.

I am told that the way it works is that the buyer makes payment which will be held by escrow, then the seller sends the product to the buyer knowing he has paid via escrow. Once buyer receives money, the money is released to buyer by escrow.

1. How can this be done - any links can help on how this can be integrated to the site.
2. What is even the use of escrow if in the checkout page of the site, i decide to put my company bank details such that payments made by the buyer on checkout goes straight to our account, then on confirmation of receipt of the item by the buyer, we can then send money to the seller's account? Is this method with any limitations if we decide we don't want escrow?
3. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Amongst all of nairaland webmaster gurus, no one knows this? nawa o..
Re: Advice On How To Integrate Escrow To Site by dwebdesign(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
First, you must be a partner. you register on the site.

http://www.Escrow.com

Assign the XML to a variable, and pass it through a curl request similar to the below;

// Initialise your cUrl object
$ch = curl_init('https://xml.Escrow.com/Invoke/Partners/ProcessrequestXML.asp');

//set your cURL options
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, false);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, "\$xmldata=".urlencode($xml));

//Start your cURL Transaction
ob_start();

//execute your cURL object with your parameters
$result = curl_exec($ch);

//set the returned info to a variable
$info = curl_getinfo($ch);

// close the transaction
curl_close ($ch);

//get the contents of the transaction
$data = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();

//optional; Redirect to a specific place
header("Location:".$url);

contact me to do it for you:

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Advice On How To Integrate Escrow To Site by nairalanduser: 1:46pm On May 20, 2015
dwebdesign:
First, you must be a partner. you register on the site.

http://www.Escrow.com

Assign the XML to a variable, and pass it through a curl request similar to the below;

// Initialise your cUrl object
$ch = curl_init('https://xml.Escrow.com/Invoke/Partners/ProcessrequestXML.asp');

Thanks...mayb i'll need to contact you
Re: Advice On How To Integrate Escrow To Site by dwebdesign(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2015
Ok, fee free.

Re: Advice On How To Integrate Escrow To Site by yomalex(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
nairalanduser:
Friends of NL,

3. Any other ideas?

Thanks

have you integrated this? Why seek another entity for escrow when you can stresslessly do that yourself

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Integrate Escrow To Site by cbrass(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2016
You have answered your question your self
Re: Advice On How To Integrate Escrow To Site by Mcleo007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone, for your escrow needs, kindly check out our thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3863210/introducing-ibl-escrow-service

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Adsense , I Got Approved Last Week / Help Please How Do You Guys Now Pay For Facebook Ads. / Twitter Flagged My Url Please Come In And Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.