Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (752 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by busoye19: 4:12pm On May 17, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday apologised to Nigerians who he might have offended in the process of taking decisions during his eight years of staying in the Presidential Villa, Abuja as Vice President, acting President and President.
He said since nobody was perfect, there was no way he would not have done some things that some people would found annoying, saying he did not do such things deliberately.
Jonathan made the appeal during a farewell service organised for him and his family at the Aso Villa Chapel.
He observed that there are times one would take a decision in the best interest of all but even friends would misunderstand the situation.
The President pleaded for understanding from all Nigerians.

http://www.punchng.com/news/forgive-me-where-i-erred-jonathan-begs-nigerians/

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by aristocrazzy: 4:14pm On May 17, 2015
grin
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Greyworld: 4:15pm On May 17, 2015
Evn Nigerians owe yu an apology sire.

God bless yu.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by BlackTechnology: 4:16pm On May 17, 2015
GEJ our Hero

Lower Niger Republic

The greatest black people prophecied by Nastradanmus cool

Barcanista

Dearpreye

Truckpusher

Ikengawo

Mogidi

I wish you guys can find the book of Nostradamus that contains this prophecy

Although with or without this book, We remain great. cool

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by omenka(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2015
I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful, but sir, simply spare us all that emotional tripping and hurry your personal effects out of that place. You may as well hop on the next flight out of the country and go start writing your book in ernest.

Wonder how you are even gonna write a book when you couldn't publish a single article as a "scholar" with you as a corresponding author.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Mogidi: 4:17pm On May 17, 2015
Nigerians should be the ones begging for forgiveness not you.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by kelvincoll(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
To forgive is divine, to forget is human. ..... OBJ 1904.

I only feel for ur post-president life. Like dey say spectators are the best players, u 'ld be prolly be having a clearer view of the mess in the country and wished u had a 2nd chance to do tins d ryt way. Such is life

No doubts u are a good hrt buh then a gud hrt alone cant fix naija. We forgive u

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by modath(f): 4:23pm On May 17, 2015
Of course we do, we aren't God to stand in judgement.

Only that we would never have collective amnesia and mistakenly let you come back as we have discovered you don't have the leadership quality of empathy, assertiveness, impartiality and willpower.

Enjoy otuoke.....

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by okiezman(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2015
aristocrazzy:
grin

Keep booking space on erry thread
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by cleatoris: 4:24pm On May 17, 2015
Nigerians are not a vindictive people. But we will never forget what you did. You must account for them to serve as deterrence to others.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by AnneMomoh: 4:26pm On May 17, 2015
You are forgiven, Mr. President
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by SkyBlue1: 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
That is a back handed and patronising apology, it is too vague to be worth anything. It is like someone saying "forgive if I erred, it is human", as the full apology for shooting your family. We need some specifics so we understand HE understands how he has erred. All these sanctimonious apologies do nothing for anybody, apologies need to show contrition, you cannot be contrite if you can't even admit what you have done to yourself. It is obvious he and his party still think they are in the right, so they should all just leave and remain in the dustbins of Nigeria's history along with the other failed leaders and despots.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
we shld forgive u where u erred ke? abi we shld forgive u because u av erred? everywhere u go, u leave the trails of your incompetence
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Eshinwaju: 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
E wo ye laaro?? Ironi ni, you must account for ur crimes..... cheesy
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by kokoA(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
We have punished you already by kicking you out of Aso rock.. Now, you are forgiven but hurry up and move your remaining personal property from Aso villa kia kia..
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Arinze96(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2015
My President...
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 17, 2015
What a wonderful and most democratiÇ President!! Sir, we all have our shortcomings but irrespective of yours, you remain the most democratic leader this country has produced.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IMPEACHED ondo state deputy governor,Olanusi Will Resume Says APC / Election Tribunal And Rivers State. / NBCC Tasks Buhari On New Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.