Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father (21990 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / Photos Of Dele Momodu's Sons / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by lalasticlala(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2015
Chief Momodu shared this throwback photo as he turns 55.

http://www.enjoygram.com/m/986912966337349683_290514337

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by DickDastardly(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2015
I smell...... angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Mogidi: 4:18pm On May 17, 2015
There's no real difference now, he looked like a monkey as a child, he has now grown into a baboon, subtle but unnoticeable difference I say.

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 17, 2015
Space for sale
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by modath(f): 4:20pm On May 17, 2015
Did he swallow an anaconda??

For his health and well being, he needs to shed some weight cos from this photo its obvious he isn't a large boned person and his organs and limbs must be straining under so much girth!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by olu77(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2015
He looks intelligent and his father must be a disciplinarian though he looks more like his grandfather

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by olu77(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:
I smell...... angry

...Fp express
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by omenka(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
Nairaland is gradually turning into photoland. Smh.
Fan of Momodu though.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by okiezman(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:
I smell...... angry

Wow the pig was slim then

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by idu1(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2015
Front page ni!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by IfyAwazie(f): 4:24pm On May 17, 2015
Na me still get dis land.

Ok. Nice.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by omenka(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:
There's no real difference now, he looked like a monkey as a child, he has now grown into a baboom, subtle but unnoticeable difference I say.

Bro take it easy so Lalastic wouldn't have to put one topic that goes "with deep sorrow but total submission to the will of God, we regret to announce the passing..... " on the fp soon. grin

The horrors of defeat is indeed real. At this rate your heart might explode very soon. cheesycheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by danbrowndmf(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2015
The money has always been there.:/

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Aminat508(f): 4:25pm On May 17, 2015
Waoh, see how the guy resemble seun grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by omenka(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:
I smell...... angry
You smell Maybe you didn't wipe your aasss. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by omenka(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:
There's no real difference now, he looked like a monkey as a child, he has now grown into a baboon, subtle but unnoticeable difference I say.

Guess who... grin

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Mogidi: 4:31pm On May 17, 2015
omenka:
Guess who... grin

You would agree GEJ is truly handsome, be truthful for once.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by omenka(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

You would agree GEJ is truly handsome, be truthful for once.
Taaah!! Na lie!! You tell yourself the truth, that guy is fugly! cheesycheesy

14 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 17, 2015
The Man day Fashionable ooo.See Versace glass for Papa hand
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Mogidi: 4:35pm On May 17, 2015
omenka:
Taaah!! Na lie!! You tell yourself the truth, that guy is fugly! cheesycheesy

Hmm!! Tell that to his teeming female fans.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by AnneMomoh: 4:36pm On May 17, 2015
Good old time for him, i guess
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Beremx(f): 4:37pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

are you sure you're ok?

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by rio8484(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2015
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by okooloyun1(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2015
The skinny boy is now a big man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Adekorya: 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
My Ambition of making front page to today is gone

because @ lalasticlala jst created the tread I wanna create

And I cnt compete with Tinubu of Nairaland.

Continu there is Godu.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by limolalikamaila: 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmmm he never knew he will be d owner of that popular magazine then.

[size=36pt]no one knows tomorrow[/size]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by limolalikamaila: 4:46pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

and I told your mum 20 yrs ago to abort you but she didn't listen.
See how you ve become a public disgrace to her

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by DickDastardly(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2015
omenka:
You smell Maybe you didn't wipe your aasss. grin
undecided cry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by nurez305(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2015
I will comment when I finish charging my phone

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by gbaskiboy: 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
Thank God for him
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by lalasticlala(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2015
Adekorya:
My Ambition of making front page to today is gone

because @ lalasticlala jst created the tread I wanna create

And I cnt compete with Tinubu of Nairaland.

Continu there is Godu.

Lol. Serious? U are funny oo. U came late naa..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by PentiumPro(f): 5:00pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Oloribuku ni iwo bobo odoyo yi sha!
Since you don't see anything good in other people but being negative, your life shall run on negativity and people will never see anything good in your life.
Amin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member / Makurdi Community Flooded In Benue State: Properties Jeopardized / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.