Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (448 Views)

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Obascoetubi: 4:22pm On May 17, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan
on Sunday apologised to
Nigerians who he might have
offended in the process of
taking decisions during his
eight years of staying in the
Presidential Villa, Abuja as
Vice President, acting
President and President.
He said since nobody was
perfect, there was no way he
would not have done some
things that some people
would found annoying, saying
he did not do such things
deliberately.
Jonathan made the appeal
during a farewell service
organised for him and his
family at the Aso Villa
Chapel.
He observed that there are
times one would take a
decision in the best interest
of all but even friends would
misunderstand the situation.
The President pleaded for
understanding from all
Nigerians.
http://www.punchng.com/news/forgive-me-where-i-erred-jonathan-begs-nigerians/?hootPostID=c413af4211a1d5f66588db85773bc62e
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by olu77(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2015
Lol

well, to err is human and Nigerians forgive and forget easilly but tell that to history...

History has unforgiving spirit, it neither forgive nor forget
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 17, 2015
That is the true spirit of a different man; a man whose humility is worthy of emulation.

You are my man, anytime, any day!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by younghartz(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2015
I personally forgive you sire grin come here and give me a Hug
You're still my main man

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by MrScript(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2015
Mtcheeew... The guy f. Up real big time... On per second billing. Dou he s still my HERO

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by VhatAmazingDude: 4:34pm On May 17, 2015
Done Deal..
At least, the Corpers didn't die this year.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Arinze96(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2015
My President!
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Terry68: 4:48pm On May 17, 2015
A welcome development to the country's democracy.
Whoever does not accept your humble plea/apology; does that at his/her own peril.

True spirit of humility.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Lover / School Fees Re-introduced In IMSU, Secondary/primary Schools In Imo State? / Behave Like Romans When In Rome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.