Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

33years Later: Do You Remember These People? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? (43379 Views)

Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? / 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys / Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by armadeo(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2015
Sile12:

I will tell you fingers are not equal again, what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B.
Some people are hustling 247 without resting for decades and all they can point to is a rented one room or one room&a parlour apartment. Meanwhile some people will hustle on that same path and within a couple of years Gbam!!!!, living big. But mind you, its not that the one that made is perfect or better, its only God that blesses hustle. Just know that.

@ vizkiz

You have been jega'd twice now. I hope you just keep shut cos I am enjoying the reminder of this timeless classic and only your posts are annoying so far.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by armadeo(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2015
Sile12:

The best worldwide, only Titanic struggles with it.

Titanic beats it with a hair across the line. That's one hell of a powerful love story.

Both of them are epic. But I'll take titanic.

Then download the promise... grin grin.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by armadeo(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2015
davido0849:
Ar u guyz aware dat NOLLYWOOD copied dis same film like 3 to 4 years ago? I 4got d title they gave it. Gosh! Their acting was so boring!

I think I saw it once while travelling or so. It was a horror. I almost wept at the travesty.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by cocolacec(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2015
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by sniper77(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2015
Mattkent:

Dude. I was also fortunate to watch that movie too amar..abal...Anthony . action n a Lil comedy.

Damn I miss those old good days now!

memories of years ago.no be like films wey we dey watch now.

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 24, 2015
armadeo:

@ vizkiz

You have been jega'd twice now. I hope you just keep shut cos I am enjoying the reminder of this timeless classic and only your posts are annoying so far.

**smiles**
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 24, 2015
kuuljay:
lol wetin be the name of that one wey the gurl dey turn to snake sef

Nagin.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by vizkiz: 4:36pm On May 24, 2015
armadeo:

@ vizkiz

suck dirt and die! You piece of shiit! undecided
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 24, 2015
Vanellope:

Yes. I think I've watched it before but I can't remember. Thanks.

Read it here:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeh_Vaada_Raha

If youve not seen it, then you should try and get it around you. Its available on dvds "collections of Bollywood movies".
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by dljbd1(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2015
I shld open a thread for this
Done!

I hope it makes front page angry

2 Likes

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by armadeo(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2015
vizkiz:

i vizkiz will suck dirt and die! I am a piece of shiit! undecided
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by armadeo(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2015
dljbd1:
I shld open a thread for this
Done!

I hope it makes front page angry

You should
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by dljbd1(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2015
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by agriboom: 6:57pm On May 24, 2015
Sile12:

I will tell you fingers are not equal again, what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B.
Some people are hustling 247 without resting for decades and all they can point to is a rented one room or one room&a parlour apartment. Meanwhile some people will hustle on that same path and within a couple of years Gbam!!!!, living big. But mind you, its not that the one that made is perfect or better, its only God that blesses hustle. Just know that.

I love your answers, you will surely have a good life, I pray, May God bless your hustle
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 24, 2015
agriboom:

I love your answers, you will surely have a good life, I pray, May God bless your hustle

Amen and you too.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by ENDTIMES: 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
I had to order the dvd from India, a great love story.

The movie will live forever!!!
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by fpeter(f): 9:04pm On May 24, 2015
Though we were too young to really understand what they were saying but we knew the songs by heart...even though we replaced the lyrics with our own. I remember their signature clap...choi those days if u dey watch Indian movies ur parents call you to come do one chore u go dey lament dey cuss dem inwardly.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Awoofawo(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2015
Sile12:

Sholay, Burning train, lots of them. But talking about love movie, This promise and Titanic are the best ever.

Those old indian films are alway emotional ( alway cried watching some of them ). If you didn't cry while watching burning train, indian mother ( or mother indian not sure now ) as a youngster, your heart is definitly made of stone cool

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by chidexxy007(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2015
whatever na 3idiots sure pass

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 24, 2015
Sonita Sonita sonita.. I love that movie. That clap that ended the film. Wow. .
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 24, 2015
sunita and vikram song (igbo remix)
sunita na ebe akwa maka nne ya kuru ya iheeeee!
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by drealtruth(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2015
Wow! Funny how times flies.. I can still remember the whole movie like yesterday. The Hand Clap signature move btw Vikram and Sunita was very unique .I have the movie on Video tape and i'll try convert it to VCD to enjoy it again. Indian movies were my No 1 movies as a young boy.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by coolviv: 3:12am On May 25, 2015
9jaBloke:
Wao dats an amazing film. One of the films of my childhood. So Sunita was just 20 years in that movie and Vikram was 29.

Good to see them both again.

Saw lots of indian films back then;
Kaalia
Teri merhi baniyan

Dharam a veer
Mard
Nagin etc

Wondering if I am weird for having watched every single indian film mentioned on this thread.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by coolviv: 3:22am On May 25, 2015
freshvine:
Please who remember "Disco Dancer" and the name of the lead actor

Mithun Charkraborthi.....alias Karate.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by coolviv: 3:27am On May 25, 2015
Trottle:
no it was not him. but have forgotten the character's name.

Amitabh Bachan
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Trottle: 11:23am On May 25, 2015
coolviv:

Amitabh Bachan
thanks!
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by rossyc(f): 4:41pm On May 25, 2015
I watched lots of them then; Teri merhi baniya, Ghazab, mard, promise, burning train, toofan, nagina, sholay etc...Kuch kuch hota hai is kul too loved Shakrruh Khan's part and dis gal wuz her name again...
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by dljbd1(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2015
Happy Birthday Initialize cool

cc: Neckyblue Stancity cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Cowards (Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting) / Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House / Jagun Jagun: Femi Adebayo's Movie Gets Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.