Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht (47683 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Jamil's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos / Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake / DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht by Kassidy90(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2015
Which one be baby shower again must we copy everything from the oyinbos...in my own opinion I think at this stage of pregnancy one should avoid too much publicity and stay closer to God...u can quote me and say whatever u like but if u have been to labour room before u will understand especially in a case of primip like Tiwa....anyway save delivery....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht by Dubemkelly(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2015
ayusco85:

and yesterday lalasticlala said she has give birth. because teebilz posted a pics wit the caption ''Emmanual''.

i told u guys she was 7months pregnant, she havent put to bed yet grin.

last bullet: Lalasticlala misleading nairalanders with fake news headline since 1890 grin grin grin.............. lalastiscla na joke i dey o, no ban me biko
Not yet but I guess the sex of the baby is already known and Tiwa has referred to Dr Sid's daughter as her daughter-in-law.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2015
Toke Makinwa no dey tire? Na to dey go people own up and down, marry, Mbanu, born Lai Lai,. No celebrate something make people come enjoy themselves? Very stingy biatch
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht by PStacks(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2015
One day she go born this pikin and we go rest

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht by MizTyna(f): 4:49am On May 18, 2015
Aitee1:
How topics get to fp on nairaland: one person copy pictures from instagram/twitter account and create a thread, about 10 or more nairalanders copy the same thread and open theirs, finally the op close to nairaland mod and supermod bribes any of them bam the topic is on fp lipsrsealed

Lol! I dont think so. I think the first person to create the post makes FB. I dont know any mods and i've made front page atleast 3ce. And the last time we were 2people with same topic,i was chosen cos my thread was put up first
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht by ralmix(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2015
cool nar onlee me see 2baba wife... y dem no call her name abi she no fyn reach?
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht by seangy4konji: 8:43am On May 18, 2015
Money good...i go make my own...
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht by overlord77: 8:58am On May 18, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
On my way to that place.

Anybody wey say money no good...................

Tiwa is a strong lady, performing and taking care of herself with heavy pregnancy.
If some women get belly like this, even to brush their mouth go be problem out of laziness.

Trust me, it's a boy. Male babies usually don't give their mum's much trouble during pregnancy.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht by dupcydo(f): 11:53am On May 18, 2015
Haterssssssss una no dey tire.
1stola:
Mstheeeewu !

Thunder fire Tbleez abi na T breez angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / #10YearsChallenge: Mompha Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.