Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs (17450 Views)

Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / Nurse Pulls Off Baby’s Hand During Delivery In Ikorodu / Are There Consequences For Not Finishing The Prescribed Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by lalasticlala(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2015
The Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu has placed a male nurse on three months interdiction for allegedly injecting a patient and supporter of President Goodluck Jonathan with unprescribed drugs.

The nurse, identified as Alozie Ejimadu, allegedly carried out the act during the March 28 presidential election.

Similarly, two other members of staff of the hospital, Ozurumba Anthony and Ihezue Ejike were equally interdicted for different alleged offences.

Ozurumba was accused of participating in one year National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, without permission, adding that against civil service rule, he was equally earning full salary throughout the service year while working full time.

In the case of the male nurse, Ejimadu, he had reportedly gone to his facebook wall where he boasted that the
patient would sleep till when the result of the presidential election would be announced.

The reported post on his facebook as obtained by DAILY POST read in full: “The announcement of presidential election has reached its crescendo to the point that one of my patient was crying saying that she is not happy because Jona failed election; I didn’t hesitate to silence her with injection Paraldehyde 10 ml stat, I’m chlorpromazine 150 mg and iv diazepam 20 mg stat. At least this will keep her sleeping till tomorrow when the final result must have been announced. Anybody who dare think like my patient will certainly receive a double of the injection I gave my patient…(ARA GBAKA KWA NDI ARA AHU- meaning those mad people should get mad the more).

Consequently, DAILY POST gathered that the a non-governmental organization, Centre for the Right of Psychiatric Patient, which was irked by the facebook post, petitioned the Board Chairman of the Hospital.

The organization had in the petition, stated that “his activities as was posted on facebook by himself is a cross violation and abuse of the right of a psychiatric patient.

“Mr. Alozie’s activity is unbecoming of a psychiatric nurse of whose care a patient is left. We demand the hospital to immediately remove him from the clinical area and suspend him to identify the patient and assess possible damage to the patient”.
It was gathered that following petition, the Head of Clinical Services of the Hospital, in a letter dated May 07, 2015 sent the nurse packing.

The two-paragraph letter signed by Dr. Iteke O.C read, “I am directed by the Medical Director to interdict you for the next three months on half-salary starting from April 2015.

“You should stay away from clinical duties until after the investigation by Nursing Council of Nigeria on your internet posting of 30th March 2015 in which you claimed to have silenced a patient with diazepam, paraldehyde and chlorpromazine medications”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/17/enugu-hospital-suspends-nurse-for-injecting-jonathans-supporter-un-prescribed-drug/

1 Like

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Acekidc4(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2015
Whatttt

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by kelvine(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2015
A brother messed up big time. Now all eyes are on him and his license at stake. I tell people, play down on hate comments online. Someone earlier said Human Resource managers now look up internet posts as part of background check before employment.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by tayebest(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2015
The Nurse must be a die-hard GMB supporter grin gringrin grin

18 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 17, 2015
Wetin we no go hear

5 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by okooloyun1(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2015
Good for him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by limolalikamaila: 5:30pm On May 17, 2015
Did is what I call goodluck turn bad luck
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Mogidi: 5:31pm On May 17, 2015
The Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu has placed a male nurse on three months interdiction for allegedly injecting a patient and supporter of President Goodluck Jonathan with unprescribed drugs.

This is the change abi? We rejected Goodluck for Badluck abi?
I might stop eating foodstuffs from the north if this issues remain unsolved.
There is one thing true of all Buhari's supporters, their love of violence.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by tohpahz(f): 5:31pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmmm

He just killed himself by himself..

U injected the guy to keep quiet and you couldn't just keep it off fbk..

Lolzz. When nursing council finishes with himm,he'd know himself..
Even buhari won't save him..
Lolzz.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by limolalikamaila: 5:31pm On May 17, 2015
tayebest:
The Nurse must be a die-hard GMB supporter
you wan make I give you e-slap abi ?
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 17, 2015
Paraldehyde 10 ml stat, I’m chlorpromazine 150
mg and iv diazepam 20 mg

Some people sef..!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Ekpekus(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2015
This is terrible and highly unprofessional.

3 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by samx4real(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2015
Good for him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 17, 2015
Terrible but hilarious.

So the GEJ supporter was literally a Yaba Left patient?

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:35pm On May 17, 2015
The heart of man is desperately wicked..

Wickedness @ it's highest level cheesy cheesy..

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by samsard(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2015
Wickedness!!! Anti - psychotic drugs are not things to be joking around with plus his perception of his patients (calling them "mad people" )is definitely unprofessional. it's nobody's fault they turn up with some form of mental illness, it could have been him in their place.
plus ones' political affiliations should not put one at risk of getting the wrong medications especially in the hands of a professional. it's really sad.

7 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by pendusky(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2015
Was the nurse APC dude? shocked

BTW

See Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos

https://www.nairaland.com/2319754/see-another-yemi-alade-music
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by supereagle(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2015
Give him total sack.

4 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by jamex93(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2015
eya
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Mustay(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2015
'Supporter of GEJ' - is she a Nigerian or not? undecided

The guy was so proud to show off his knowledge on Facebook that he gave himself away so easily. I think more needs to be done to those 'thinking out loud' dangerously on social media and think nothing can be done to them.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Built2last: 5:35pm On May 17, 2015
Political rascality and intolerance is far more with the masses than our leaders.

Some friends have not reconciled from the 2015 elections because of political delusions and intolerance.

If na me this guy do this stuff and i survive it. Wallahi, it will be my first murder, incidentally nobody will know i did it. Rubbish.

Neither GMB nor GEJ will ever meet the two of them.

If you are still habouring hatred for anybody as a result of the election, you are immature...simply grow up, thats the cure.

7 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by dlight2(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2015
This is redeculous!
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by naijainfogalery: 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
i dont know whats wrong with people, you injected someone with illegal prescription and you still went on social media ranting, that is so unprofessional, this guy should not only be jailed, he should be made to undergo the same treatment (i mean overdone of the same injection for the next one year)

In Jonathans voice, this is a criminal offence this man must face the wrath of the law
In Buharis voice, i totally condemn this criminal act and the offender must be brought to book

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Babe2sure(f): 5:38pm On May 17, 2015
So unbecoming of a para-medics to do that. The nurse himself seems to suffer disorder of brain circuits for him to go and post it on facebook. He probbably thought it's funny, not knowing that it will backfire. He needs psychiatric treatment himself.

3 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by HonourablePomk: 5:38pm On May 17, 2015
Strange
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 17, 2015
The nurse must be an idi0t...
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by hayoakins(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2015
He lost his job to Facebook

5 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Tufunky: 5:39pm On May 17, 2015
The guy should be suspended till after 2019 election cos next time e no go talk but fit do worse.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2015
And more terrorists support APC as days turn to weeks...

7 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Uncleodi(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
Na waoh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Fearless Energy Drink, And Some Benefits / How Do You Dispose Placenter After Child Birth / COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.