Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss (24583 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by winkmart: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Nigerian artiste, Tunde Ednut, made it clear during the Kemen/TBoss saga that he's not a fan of TBoss. Now, he's claiming that Big Brother has a crush on TBoss which is why she's made it this far and will most likely win. To further prove his point, he pointed out that Bally had the highest votes last week and this week got the lowest votes, thereby insinuating that the votes were tampered with. He wrote:

"So TBOSS got to the final. Anyways I know she will win as the whole thing don be like this. Big Brother has a crush on TBOSS walahi.... Bally had the highest vote last week, now he had the lowest. Abeg make una comot with all these rubbish. Big Brother is in love with TBOSS. I said so, sorry I wrote so. if TBOSS wins over Bisola or Efe, then THEM DON DO OJORO."

[img]https://4.bp..com/-CTfkGheHfWA/WOHsJkdSycI/AAAAAAAMEw4/naExnUwL1q8V8SWA202g6aIOxF1_XNShACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/tunde-ednut-insinuates-big-brother.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by BiafranBushBoy: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Mtcheeww!!

Who cares about who wins??

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by jimi4us: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2017
story

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by CaroLyner(f): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2017
I hardly watch this show but i get all the updates on nairaland

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Jetleeee: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Lekan1o1: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2017
Wu be Tunde headnut abi tunde groundnut. undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by babablogger: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2017
Una don forget say one unknown fake housemate still dey it might be TBoss ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by corenewsonline: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2017
Ok.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by alienvirus: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2017
lol. crushing on white witch abi. kontunu. You no know d mammy water you dey summon to your house
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by fufuNegusi(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2017
but why spend millions to HOST a show, when you know you"ll favor one contestant over the other
simply call the fav contestant and hand over the money to him/her and let us be, leave us with our sanity, leave our airwaves and national dailys

nepotism is never the way forward

am saying this because the few times i have watched this show BBN Tboss has never been active as other housemates, very boring babe

shey na fine we wan chop?
abeg make una go joor undecided

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by 0b10010011: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2017
Rubbish!

His head must be full of nuts

Isn't it glaring that Marvis and Bally shhared votes which accounted for the 40% Bally got in previous week.

Same will happen come sunday. Bisola Efe and Marvis will share votes cos they have similar, if not same fan base.

Wonder how he will cry when Tboss finally wins

#TeamTboss

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by dammywume(f): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2017
iranu show
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by martineverest(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
who know this one?

Leave awa daughter alone

BTW,association of Edo WITCHES,Ayelala and WIZARDs(EWAW) have already crownd TBOSS

all these logicians and bisolan thats
will not let tboss rest will cry fire next weeek

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by skarz: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Mtchew...Who doesn't know

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Teedawg: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
rigged or not I don't care when they win the Money them go shear am with me ? if Tboss wins no one will watch bbnaija again... watch out for me in bbafrica
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by lampard01(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
op you get sense so ?
Tunde ednut a comedian?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by stinggy(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
All these Tboss haters sef undecided

I hardly watch the show but with all the controversies and beef/hatred shown towards Tboss, I think I love her already. Because of her, I'll download Wechat gan grin grin

#BossNation cool

44 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by wisefizz(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Uh... Bbnaija weak me walaitalaisumobilai, lasilawa

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by kingdenny(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Playing mind games with biggie angry
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by jeeqaa7(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
na today?
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by irynterri(f): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Nigerians and their irrational way of thinking,once it is not in their favour they will say it was ojoro...I participated in voting for the first time last week because of the bullying for t-boss,not online polls ooo because I know that does not count but through sms,team tboss even went to unilag to share recharge cards for people to vote..Many people voted for her just to prove bisola wrong,some of my friends even went about sharing recharge cards for endless voting of tboss,almost every Behind,pepperdem,celeb,team rich kids in the country want her because she and her sister are posh,people are really spending hundreds of thousands to vote for her,besides big brother is not a person it is an international organization with reputation and tboss is too small for them to loose their reputation because of her..forget online polls and vote through wechat and sms...if all this ojoro stories continue,I go just use vex vote for tboss endlessly..don't be surprised debbierise go win sef,that girl's voters are like the silent majority that voted for trump grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by tayoxx(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Mm
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by tribalistseun: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2017
That's why tunde have no career

8 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by collitexnaira(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2017
The white witch don bewitched them

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by MJBOLT: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2017
abeg carry ya big head comot for road
#TeamTboss

8 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by kings09(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Evrytin abt naija is bn rigged. No surprise
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by popesam1(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2017
and wetin happen

next
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by winkmart: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
EFE is winning

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Mynd44: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
This is pure BS. How can he say her votes are being rigged?

Debbie-rise has been getting votes week after week and yet no one has wondered how she gets her votes, for all I know, I have not seen as much people campaign for her as they shout for TBoss

And the issue of Big Brother having a crush on TBoss, this is retarded. Big Brother is not one person but represents a team of people handling what goes on and how the show goes.

I wonder why a lot of Nigerians act like they have lost their sense of reasoning

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) / Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.