Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (46197 Views)

Some Of The Greatest And Most Amazing Engineering Feats Of Mankind. / Python Trapped At A Man's Fence In Warri, Delta State. Shocking Photos / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Ranchhoddas: 12:12am On May 18, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Wouldn't heaven or hell be faster, and cheaper? grin
Please explain your signature.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by herald9: 12:14am On May 18, 2015
youmour:
*lits blunt and takes a deep,strong,long drag* some people just want to watch the world burn,i'm one of them
Not my Generation angry
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 12:21am On May 18, 2015
herald9:

Not my Generation angry

No one ever gets prepared to die, whether today or 200yrs time,you gon die bro.you cant stay scared forever

1 Like

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Macelliot(m): 12:43am On May 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Man will destroy the world themselves! Not a 2000 year old fictional clown that doesn't know the meaning of "Soon".
Mumu! What is soon?
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by alex406(m): 12:51am On May 18, 2015
We are ignorantly destroying our environment in chase of technology and modernization. Where do we go after the destruction?
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by EbolaParasite: 12:54am On May 18, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Wow

Can this ride to the front page please.

Can we also have some pics of oil pollution in the Naija delta. In some part of the area you can hardly differentite between night and day because of constant gas flaring. In some places when you dig the ground with a hoe you see oil coming out. You can't even fish in the waters.

In parts of Zamfara and northern states where gold is mind, there is poisoning of water sources which has been killing people but the government always tries to keep it under wraps.

As Nigeria looks away from oil to solid minerals we must ensure that sustainability of the environment and the people is established.

Cool down ooo. Dig with a hoe and oil comes out. Haba tell that to pre kindergaten kids. The only way that can happen is if you have a leaking crude pipeline that has been sabotaged.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 1:04am On May 18, 2015
The universe has survived billions of years, so it can take care of itself by evolving.

The universe doesn't need us nor care about how we treat it but we need it. The carcass of the dinosaurs transformed to become fossil fuel through the survival sequence of the universe.

The earth brings upon itself flooding , earthquake, volcanic activities, wildfire, drought, and other natural activities worse than human activities yet it is still standing. Humans will only suffer whatever activities they brought upon the universe.

1 Like

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by InvertedHammer: 2:47am On May 18, 2015
/

There is no such thing as Global warming.

\
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by felixuzuh(m): 3:53am On May 18, 2015
This is serious, climate change is real, but most people are ignorant it. In nigeria where I come from, most people still cook with fire-wood, hunter's burn bushes for hunting animals. Our people needs a lot of sensitization concerning the damage being done to our climate, by our mere negligence, carelessness, and our I- dont-care attitude.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by shakazuldadon: 4:00am On May 18, 2015
hollandis:

Which gold? Should Zamfara have gold then I have diamond in my state.Bunch of nonsense

IM ASHAMED OF YOU. NOW I BELIEVE MOST PEEPS ON NAIRALAND JUST COME TO COMMENT. THEY DONT ACTUALLY READ OR WATCH NEWS. angry

1 Like

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by shakazuldadon: 4:18am On May 18, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Cool down ooo. Dig with a hoe and oil comes out. Haba tell that to pre kindergaten kids. The only way that can happen is if you have a leaking crude pipeline that has been sabotaged.

grin don't make me yab you this morning. Please read the topic of this thread and read your comment.

It will dawn on you.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by texazzpete(m): 5:30am On May 18, 2015
shakazuldadon:
In some part of the area you can hardly differentite between night and day because of constant gas flaring. In some places when you dig the ground with a hoe you see oil coming out.

Good points, but This ispoints serious hyperbole, sha.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Skoopy(m): 5:37am On May 18, 2015
bayocanny:
Make I dey park my belonging, mars is calling

Bros Mars too far, my village still green, no industries, few thousand people with fresh air, is a haven for you.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:38am On May 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Man will destroy the world themselves! Not a 2000 year old fictional clown that doesn't know the meaning of "Soon".
You're the perfect definition of "atheist"
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 6:19am On May 18, 2015
Forget all those stories about destructions of earth m Armmagedon.
Earth normally heals itself, its a cycle.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 6:29am On May 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
[size=20pt]take a long, hard look at the "modern" world we're chasing[/size]

[size=20pt]once we've shamelessly destroyed this planet, let's consider that same fate on other planets[/size]

The earth will keep taking care of itself.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Dawdy(m): 6:31am On May 18, 2015
Almighty Allah says this in the Quran.Allah Almighty says: (Corruption doth appear on land and sea because of (the evil) which men's hands have done, that He may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return.) [Ar-room: Quran 30:41].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 6:31am On May 18, 2015
Demburrows:
Man inhumane to nature. That's. Why when nature wants to fight back, it fights no Pity.

My condolence to the state of Nepal.

Do u think floods, earthquakes, typhoons n tsunamis started today

The earth heals itself, it has been doing so for billions of years.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by sheriph: 6:37am On May 18, 2015
Nothing to feed on. we never practice sustainability. Electronic circuitry contains several metals that may leach out of equipment that is discarded in landfill sites. This include lead, calcium and mercury, all of which are potentially toxic to people and the environment.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by menshealth1234: 6:40am On May 18, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by gudluckgreat(m): 6:42am On May 18, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Yea and that what he means. Leaked oil and all that cause it. U no go even farm again or carry water drink for stream cry
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by DaBullIT(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2015
Acekidc4:
The World is Really Coming to an End!!
Damn!! Why Now, I never Become Billionaire Na

World Never End Oh!!I must Enjoy Life as A Billionaire!!hehehehegringringrin

Shey na only you? The world is coming to am end na everybody he concern
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by bayocanny: 7:07am On May 18, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Wouldn't heaven or hell be faster, and cheaper? grin
Oh I haven't hear about that, maybe u can go there sharply and book a space for me, when my time don reach I go come
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by herald9: 7:11am On May 18, 2015
youmour:

No one ever gets prepared to die, whether today or 200yrs time,you gon die bro.you cant stay scared forever
We know...But not my Generation.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by bayocanny: 7:12am On May 18, 2015
REDDEVILS1:
The Tyre pic sef. Nigerians neva notice that place. Wen they do, I pity those tyres
We don notice am be that, make I sharply call emmanuel wey dey nevada.....very soon that type of tyre go soon boku for lag, lol
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by netmillionaires(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2015
shakazuldadon:

IM ASHAMED OF YOU. NOW I BELIEVE MOST PEEPS ON NAIRALAND JUST COME TO COMMENT. THEY DONT ACTUALLY READ OR WATCH NEWS. angry

this is not even about reading news. I was in Kwara state some time ago. I saw men digging for Emerald, Ruby, and Diamond. In fact I saw the gem stones with my own eyes... And that was the second site it was discovered in that local government. There are lots of natural resources in Nigeria.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by herald9: 7:16am On May 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Do u think floods, earthquakes, typhoons n tsunamis started today
The earth heals itself, it has been doing so for billions of years.
But why is the ozone layer not healing till now? Sun dey fry people here sad
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by delishpot: 7:25am On May 18, 2015
herald9:

go find one igneous rock hide grin

grin grin grin una go still carry una apocalypse come meet me there after una destry una land finish. I want find one planet wey mankind never see. Na there I want run go.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by TheFilmmaker: 7:39am On May 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by wiseoneking: 7:41am On May 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This only word you use "clown" is the one that we judge you. Today is your day of mockery for that 2000yrs clown you jeered with 4 likes like fools liking your shame, but tomorrow will be your greatest regrets where you may never have opportunity of the saving grace of that man you called clown. Before now, go and discover in your book the status and attributes of your ISA.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 8:02am On May 18, 2015
This brings to mind the old indian proverb 'until the last tree has been cut down, when the last fish has been caught...then u will realise u cannot eat money.' tnkfly HE WILL BRING TO RUIN THOSE RUINING THE EARTH, so says the bible.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by babadee1(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Well our rising population demands we do all these, you can't stop it. Despite all these the earth will keep on rotating for thousands or possibly millions of years.

High population equals Rise in demands, Rise in demand equals rise in supply, Rise in supply equals to those funny pictures you see up there.

The earth will keep on rotating, but with this alarming rate of pollution mankind cannot sustain its existence on this planet for much longer. The end is indeed near, brought about by our own foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA 14 Apk + Obb With 2017 Updated Players Download / Animals Endemic To Nigeria / See The White Lizard I Saw Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.