Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport (6155 Views)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by mrsuccessful(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by shakazuldadon: 6:52pm On May 17, 2015
So what

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by jaymichael(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2015
Ok.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by kelvyn7: 6:55pm On May 17, 2015
so what
but he is one of the most influential ppo in d country today undecided

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by Mynd44: 6:55pm On May 17, 2015
Woke Soyinka had a third class too.

Next!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by Tunami(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
guy wetin concern u with wetin amaechi get for school? Mind ur business and think of how to be successful in life.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by amakaobiemeka: 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
And so! Everyone has a past, i love him even more for overcoming such hurdle to emerge one of the top 20 political bigweight in nigeria. Today he can afford to build private universities if he wants. And the world acclaimed noble literate wole soyinka is his bossom man at his beck and call(not forgetting wole graduated with same result) i mean what else could he have wished for. The guy once silenced ffk when ffk was calling him a once poor man. Ameachi told him that in the normal society people see him and say that is andrew rotimi son. But it got to a stage when people now started saying look that is rotimi amechi father. He asked ffk if he could boast of same

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by badaru911: 7:03pm On May 17, 2015
Well not bad, he's a graduate

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by Sweetguy25: 7:04pm On May 17, 2015
Mynd44:

Next!!!!
I thought he said he didn't grad with a third class.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by njideoby(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2015
That certificate didn't stop him from becoming a governor, the chairman NGF as well as a prominent cabinet member of APC.
This goes to show that one can achieve anything one set out to achieve in life when we shun all forms of excuses and self pity. A lesson to all youths.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 17, 2015
Okpo..Wole Soyinka came out with a sound 2:1
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by Randerl: 7:12pm On May 17, 2015
Mynd44:
Next!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS.

The Humble Bee is not supposed to fly, yet it defies the imagination of scientists
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by olasmith10(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
I can't just imagine where dat cert ll be gathering dust now.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by laidian(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2015
And we never had any of the first class graduates become a governor.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by Vicotex(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2015
Amechi's affliation with CULt is not a new thing to the people of SE/SS. The governor before Amechi is also a Viking. Same with Wike.
Nothing is NEW in this thread

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by sammyj: 8:08pm On May 17, 2015
Even if Amaechi graduated with 3rd class a lot if this tanians with better grade can never achieve what he has achieved in 1000 years to come shaken! !!!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 17, 2015
And so what? That shows you the power between common sense and 1st class. Op,common sense is'nt common. No wonder why he was given prof of common sense
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by boladez(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm...... undecided....how come he is more intelligent and has more clues than that Phd Guy?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by Pavore9: 8:52pm On May 17, 2015
l know person whey no even graduate as money no dey but today he owns a manufacturing plant that employs about 26 Nigerians, no certificate is more valuable than that!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by Goddex: 8:57pm On May 17, 2015
Amaechi can only deceive fools
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by afanide: 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
What has your First Class gotten you?

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by gebest: 10:04pm On May 17, 2015
but today he is a governor, haters go and hug transformer.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by Maxymilliano(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2015
Peter Ayodele Oluwayose had Pass at OND level from Federal Poly Ilaro, before he later alter his surname to Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by saintopus(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2015
njideoby:
That certificate didn't stop him from becoming a governor, the chairman NGF as well as a prominent cabinet member of APC.
This goes to show that one can achieve anything one set out to achieve in life when we shun all forms of excuses and self pity. A lesson to all youths.

Now look at what people would have said if GEJ had a third class :
1. "No wonder he is exuding this monumental cluelessness - Lai Mohmed "
2. " A third class has no business ruling over intelligent, people - Prof Osibanjo "
3. "This all what the entire SS can offer? A third class? - ACF "
4."The Yorubas will ever remain the epic of accademic exellence and not from a third class super daft from Otuoke "- Prof Soyinka."

Now the story is different. People are now celebrating a third class simply because the owner of the certificate has achieved material success and a strong APC member.
The question is would you have said same when it is for a simple graduate walking on the street with a third class?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by tpiadotcom: 10:18pm On May 17, 2015
George Bush was a C student.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by tpiadotcom: 10:20pm On May 17, 2015
laidian:
And we never had any of the first class graduates become a governor.

iwe poju ni.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by tpiadotcom: 10:21pm On May 17, 2015
njideoby:

thats the spirit.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by saintopus(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2015
njideoby:

Now look at what people would have said if GEJ had a third class :
1. "No wonder he is exuding this monumental cluelessness - Lai Mohmed "
2. " A third class has no business ruling over intelligent, people - Prof Osibanjo "
3. "This is all what the entire SS can offer? A third class? - ACF "
4."The Yorubas will ever remain the epic of accademic exellence and not some nonentity with a third class"- Prof Soyinka."

Now the story is different. People are now celebrating a third class simply because the owner of the certificate has achieved material success and a strong APC member.
The question is would you have said same when it is for a simple graduate walking on the street with a third class?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by 9niceguy(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2015
mrsuccessful:
Not trying to be mischievous but I've seen a lot of people question GEJ's PhD from Uniport, interestingly Rotimi Amaechi APC's darling graduated from the same institution with a 3rd class in English Studies in 1987 and was a notorious Viking
And you?
Who are you?
What do you have to offer this nation?
Are you already a governor or ........?
Wole soyinka belongs to that group too. Even some other renown people I won't like to mention.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by yomexp(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2015
Mynd44:

Next!!!!
I didn’t graduate with
third class - Soyinka NOBEL Laureate, Professor Wole
Soyinka, on Sunday, said he
graduated with Second Class Upper
Division and not Third Class Honour
from the University College, Ibadan,
as widely believed. http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/16709-i-didn’t-graduate-with-third-class-soyinka

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by yomexp(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
And so! Everyone has a past, i love him even more for overcoming such hurdle to emerge one of the top 20 political bigweight in nigeria. Today he can afford to build private universities if he wants. And the world acclaimed noble literate wole soyinka is his bossom man at his beck and call(not forgetting wole graduated with same result) i mean what else could he have wished for. The guy once silenced ffk when ffk was calling him a once poor man. Ameachi told him that in the normal society people see him and say that is andrew rotimi son. But it got to a stage when people now started saying look that is rotimi amechi father. He asked ffk if he could boast of same
I didn’t graduate with
third class - Soyinka : NOBEL Laureate, Professor Wole
Soyinka, on Sunday, said he
graduated with Second Class Upper
Division and not Third Class Honour
from the University College, Ibadan,
as widely believed. http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/16709-i-didn’t-graduate-with-third-class-soyinka

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport by ozoro: 11:34pm On May 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:

So a governor should have money so open his personal university ? where does he get this money from, his salary? No wonder there is corruption when we expect our politicians to be rich without questioning the source of their wealth smh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment / Buhari Commit Yet Another Blunder In Ekiti State / Boko Haram: Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Safe For Residents & Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.