Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (37164 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Obasanjo Flies Economy Class At Lagos Airport, Surprises Airline Passengers / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Minister of Communication Adebayo Shittu yesterday flew economy class from Abuja to Lagos.

Nigerian Facebook user Zainab spotted him along with EFCC chairman onboard the aircraft and shared photos. She continued:

And I asked if I could take a picture of him, he said please go ahead.....we love this change!!!!!
Saw the EFCC Chairman as well told him to carry on, we are with him on this corruption war.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/photos-min-of-communication-flies.html

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by YoruBanger: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2016
True leaders must lead by example.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2016
I am alive

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by LaurelP(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2016
So what?

Did it put food on anybody's table?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by jaykaylegend(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Change is here..

Change is inevitable

Change we cherish!!

25 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Demmocrats(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Impressive Stella odua, madueke, Ngozi Okonjo wouldn't have survived in my sai Buhari's administration.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by babadee1(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Demmocrats:
So OP the minister is better than those that fly economy

Under Jonathan how many ministers did you see flying economy?

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
David Cameron has been flying economy ever since he became the prime minister of Uk,so there is no big deal in it...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Letsgoandfuck(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sometimes i prefer bet9ja to nigeria

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by jamex93(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
So.......
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by scopiicaar: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
#APC#

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by TooNoisy(f): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
They are humans just like us. The earlier we all recognise that the better. However it all depends on the person.

I was on a flight with Kemi Adeosun and she was on 1A. Was also on a flight to Dubai with Ibe Kachukwu and he was in First Class.

I once saw Omobolade Johnson flying Economy too. Some people are okay mixing with ordinary Nigerians while others want to have all the luxuries attached to the office. I don't think it has anything to do with the administration but the person.

However, what we need from all of them is performance

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by chynie: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Do ladies smoke weed

i think the OP is high

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by skup008(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
here we go
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by tobtap: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
cool
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by pretydiva(f): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
How is dis news undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Aminat508(f): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by coolhamid(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
So ? Coolhamid should start jubilating because the minister flew economy class from Abuja to Lagos ?

I go take the minister serious if he chose to board GOD BLESS EZENWANTA bus from Abuja to Lagos.

Some Nigerians sha.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by omenka(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Watch out for the haters- they'd soon arrive in droves.

They'd completely ignore the fact this was a personal experience and personal photos and the minister didn't sanction uploading the pics anywhere. They'd tell you the government is all about taking pictures.

If such comments don't show up, I'd deactivate my handle.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by allthingsgood: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
YoruBanger:
True leaders must lead by example.

But just watch as wailers resume their wailing....they cant help it! grin undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by iteleaye(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wetin e for fly before... 1st class
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by LilSmith55(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Goood
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by ajepako(f): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
The guy for enter ekene dili chukwu night bus

Then, that would be 'change'

As una dey form 'poor' 'and lowly, abi?

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by bunmioguns(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
cool
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by JewelRegi(f): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
uselessgoat:
I am alive

Where you declared dead?

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by lielbree: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mtchewww business class don finish na him make.
Airlines are busy this period. Folks are returning to work from hols.
I REFUSE TO BE DECIVED BY APC PROPAGANDA!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by goodlifehyd(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sure the file with magu contains names of yam eaters from DasukiGate, May God continue to guide and guard everyone fighting the only "natural dusadter" in nigeria CORRUPTION

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Smartsyn(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Photogenic government

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Youngk(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by BedLam: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
babadee1:

Under Jonathan how many ministers did you see flying economy?
So they had to wait for Buhari before they could fly economy class ? That's pretense!

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by anonimi: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
So what
Did he fly Nigeria Airways that Buhari promised to revive by selling off the presidential jets?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Pk001(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Till the day I see Petroleum Minister queueing up for fuel ,then I Will believe "the change".

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 / Tinubu Lists Four-Step Solution To Farmer-Herder Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.