Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter (70597 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Adams Oshiomhole's Handshake With Elizabeth Ativie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by FOREXMARTS: 7:28pm On May 18, 2015
tucky200:
Its a sin islamically
But we have to think abt his position...
Am sure he begged for 4giveness after that

He should as well not look at her because of the revealing cloth she wearing right? Listen to yourself, if she was an ancient victim and he was driving by, saw her and stopped knowing he could pull her out of the wreckage he should just leave her there and let her die because he would have to hold her to pull her out huh? If he is a surgeon and only one who could operate on her he should decline because he won't only touch her but touch internal organs huh? Damn religion is so so pathetic.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by FOREXMARTS: 7:40pm On May 18, 2015
tucky200:
Its a sin islamically
But we have to think abt his position...
Am sure he begged for 4giveness after that

He should as well not look at her because of the revealing cloth she wearing right? Listen to yourself, if she was an ancient victim and he was driving by, saw her and stopped knowing he could pull her out of the wreckage he should just leave her there and let her die because he would have to hold her to pull her out huh? If he is a surgeon and only one who could operate on her he should decline because he won't only touch her but touch internal organs huh? Damn religion is so so pathetic..
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by wtfCode: 8:00pm On May 18, 2015
Seventeen:
just making sure u are not dead.... Cos he said he wud kill anyone who quoted him......lol.
if u should know sweetheart *gulps down a mug of beer*, that dolt is powerless.
He took the form of a bird last night to attack me but he was striked down by thunder when nearing my window.
U should quote him to know if he's still alive.
Poor thing.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Petra23(f): 8:11pm On May 18, 2015
adonismuller:
ahahahahaha.....If na you,I no mind become pastor
lol....abeg become pastor awedy o.mayb,cux of u,i fit manage leave catholic sha.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by poshbrave(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2015
tucky200:

Guy thunder go fire ur life o.....u lack so much senses..am sure its hereditary......
Pls don't quote me 4 d rest of ur life again....u got no business wit my opinion....is ur father greater than people b4 d 21st century...useless bastard
Lol wen a baby air out wot should ve been seen like an "opinion" in quote all u see is childishness. dude u are nt d father of thunder so man up. and learn 2 be rational especially when using ur suppose brain if any thou!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 18, 2015
kalybaly:
. Hey hey hey... It is not uncommon that some Muslims do this so why generalise this. It's opinionated. You attacking Muslims with your derogatory words is not the best... Ok. We have some xtians as well that would not even go close to some things other do. I shake hands with the opposite sex myself . Tell me you don't know a Muslim that shakes hands with women? So why go historical about all this? It's a secular country we should learn to understand each other and solve issues with the best approach. ALLAH SAYS in the holy book of Islam.. WE CREATED YOU IN DIFFERENT TONGUES SO THAT YOU MIGHT KNOW EACH OTHER NOT THAT YOU SHOULD FIGHT EACH OTHER.
Then why does a gud number of ur fellow followers do the exact opposite...using the word INFIDELS? with such desire to kill (boko haram/isis), steal (chibok girls) AND DESTROY (Churches, communities, world trade center).?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kalybaly: 6:59am On May 19, 2015
Tlovely:
Then why does a gud number of ur fellow followers do the exact opposite...using the word INFIDELS? with such desire to kill (boko haram/isis), steal (chibok girls) AND DESTROY (Churches, communities, world trade center).?

Nothing of such nature is supported in the Quraan. What kind of religion would incite killings of children and women? These are just deranged people and they have a hidden agenda. Isis and its allies are transgressors. They have done the exact opposite of what Islam preaches. And now people are wowed because they don't know anything about Islam initially. I know some people that would not even admit that Islam ever existed talk less of reckoning with it.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 7:42am On May 19, 2015
mathskill:
I wont call it mischief but ignorance of the highest order. Yes. When u hv little to zero knowledge of a religion but yet quick to pass judgement on it.
Yes there was a marriage btw the prophet of Islam Muhammed(SAW) and Aisha who was 9. But i bet you did not know that the union wasnt consummated till she was matured.
Which condemnation are you talking about when it merely lip service. Is it not the Pope and senior lieutenants that are actively engaged in protecting priest who are accused of the heinous and shameful going- ons in the Church.
Is it not the same churches that ate ordaining gay bishops- seal of approval cant be bettet than that.
This canker worm of gayness in the church were they indoctrinate young boys in your religion is what you should be borderd about not the natural union as meant by God in anothet religion.

I will provide evidence that Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 and slept with her when she was 9.

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64 :
Narrated by 'Aisha
That the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

http://sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/Bukhari_7_62.php

If you provide evidence that the Pope protected offending Bishops, I will join you in condemning his action.

On the contrary, I will show you evidence that Pope Benedict XVI defrocked 400 priests and Pope Francis has removed Bishops for Child abuse:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/pope-francis-removes-bishop-in-paraguay-linked-to-child-abuse-1411671492

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/17/pope-benedict-defrocked-400-priests-child-abuse

http://clericalwhispers..com/2011/03/vatican-punishes-dutch-bishop-for-child.html?m=1

That is the difference between my religion and yours. Our teachings condemn these atrocities.

You, on the other hand, glorify a pedophile and murderer as a prophet.

Would you allow your Imam marry and defile your 6 year old daughter?

*show me one gay bishop in the Catholic Church.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 7:45am On May 19, 2015
kalybaly:

Nothing of such nature is supported in the Quraan. What kind of religion would incite killings of children and women? These are just deranged people and they have a hidden agenda. Isis and its allies are transgressors. They have done the exact opposite of what Islam preaches. And now people are wowed because they don't know anything about Islam initially. I know some people that would not even admit that Islam ever existed talk less of reckoning with it.

Are you saying Mohammed did not kill women and children?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Nobody: 9:03am On May 19, 2015
kalybaly:

i want to agree with you but people of this likes begin to make it difficult for people to concur, when they begin to make qoutes from thesame quraan wats the conundrum..
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by mathskill: 10:46am On May 19, 2015
italo:

I will provide evidence that Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 and slept with her when she was 9.

Narrated by 'Aisha
That the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

If you provide evidence that the Pope protected offending Bishops, I will join you in condemning his action.

On the contrary, I will show you evidence that Pope Benedict XVI defrocked 400 priests and Pope Francis has removed Bishops for Child abuse:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/pope-francis-removes-bishop-in-paraguay-linked-to-child-abuse-1411671492

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/17/pope-benedict-defrocked-400-priests-child-abuse

http://clericalwhispers..com/2011/03/vatican-punishes-dutch-bishop-for-child.html?m=1

That is the difference between my religion and yours. Our teachings condemn these atrocities.

You, on the other hand, glorify a pedophile and murderer as a prophet.

Would you allow your Imam marry and defile your 6 year old daughter?

*show me one gay bishop in the Catholic Church.

Gene Robinson. There you have it your first openly gay bishop.
As for your vile accusations on the honor of prophet Muhammed the only thing i can say is you are not the first islamophobe. But you will do your self some good tp visit a shrink and cure yourself of the ailement.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 2:05pm On May 19, 2015
mathskill:

Gene Robinson. There you have it your first openly gay bishop.

Gene Robinson is Anglican, not Catholic. Try again...try harder. smiley

As for your vile accusations on the honor of prophet Muhammed the only thing i can say is you are not the first islamophobe. But you will do your self some good tp visit a shrink and cure yourself of the ailement.

Why do you willfully chose to be blind and unthinking? It's not 'my accusation.' It's his child bride/victim that narrated it, and it's in the Hadith. Read it again, this time apply your thinking faculty to what you're reading.

Narrated by 'Aisha

The man was a despicable paedophile.

Can you let your Imam marry and defile your 6 year old daughter?

If you can, then you are a living proof for the argument that Islam is a mental and demonic problem.

If you cannot, yet you're defending the pedophile Muhammad, you're still living proof for the argument that Islam is a mental and demonic problem.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by mathskill: 2:57pm On May 19, 2015
italo:

Why do you willfully chose to be blind and unthinking? It's not 'my accusation.' It's his child bride/victim that narrated it, and it's in the Hadith. Read it again, this time apply your thinking faculty to what you're reading.

Narrated by 'Aisha

If you can, then you are a living proof for the argument that Islam is a mental and demonic problem.

If you cannot, yet you're defending the pedophile Muhammad, you're still living proof for the argument that Islam is a mental and demonic problem.

"She narrated" and did that sound like complain to you.

Islamophobia is truly a disease. Visit a shrink and cure your illness.
Despicable is when adherent of a religion deny the enshrined homos within themselves
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 3:55pm On May 19, 2015
mathskill:

"She narrated" and did that sound like complain to you.

Islamophobia is truly a disease. Visit a shrink and cure your illness.

So it is okay to rape a 9 year old if she doesn't complain?

At first you lied that Muhammad slept with Aisha when she was matured. You said I was ignorant. Now you admit that he defiled her when she was a 9 year old child, only, she didn't complain. Who is ignorant and sick and stupidd now?

Seems like Islam is the disease.

mathskill:

Despicable is when adherent of a religion deny the enshrined homos within themselves

Gene Robinson is not Catholic. You still can't mention one homo that is denied in my religion. Remember that I gave you evidence of 400 priests and bishops that were removed because of child abuse, yet you choose to lie to yourself.

Q1. What does your religion do or say about old men who marry and defile 6 year old girls like in the pictures below?

Q2. Can you allow your Imam marry and defile your 6 year old daughter if she doesn't complain?

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by mathskill: 4:40pm On May 19, 2015
italo:

Narrated by 'Aisha

Why can't you engage in a meaningful discussion on an intelligent level without bringing deceit.
You scoured the internet and got pictures of a mass wedding organized for Hamas men holding the hands of their nieces or cousins. Well Shame on you.
Another point i will take you on is the inherent ignorance you exhibit concerning paedophile. cross check the meaning. Well a paedophile woulnt hv married a much older lady as his first wife as prophet muhammed did. I Bet you chose to ignore that.another deceit on your part.

Now you continue to argue that Gene Robinson isnt catholic, well how does that line of arguement sound to you?shallow isnt it? The poi nt is no matter his denomination he is first and foremost a christian,yes a gay one for tthat matter.
Hhomosexualitu is rooted within the church and that is why it is unstoppable in predominantly christian countries. Infact there are insunuations that Jesus himself is one. Remember St. Mark chapter 10 btw verse 34 to 35 about the youth he raised from the dead... well i am sure you knw the rest.
it is no surprising their is an awakening of gays in the church cos they are doing thier lords bidding.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kalybaly: 5:10pm On May 19, 2015
italo:

Are you saying Mohammed did not kill women and children?

As much as I would like to ignore what you said because it's ignorant and you based it on nothing. Islam and even the Arabs till today frowned against such ignominious act.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kalybaly: 5:12pm On May 19, 2015
Tlovely:
i want to agree with you but people of this likes begin to make it difficult for people to concur, when they begin to make qoutes from thesame quraan wats the conundrum..

I would give you a quote from the Quran which says... "Whoever kills an innocent man is as if he has killed all mankind"
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 5:56pm On May 19, 2015
mathskill:

Why can't you engage in a meaningful discussion on an intelligent level without bringing deceit.
You scoured the internet and got pictures of a mass wedding organized for Hamas men holding the hands of their nieces or cousins. Well Shame on you.

Shame on me? Shame on Muhammad and you muslim men who marry and defile 6 year old children. I have given you evidence from the Hadith, I have given you pictures, now I give you video evidence. Listen to a little girl talk to you in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt35S9NICDs

mathskill:

Another point i will take you on is the inherent ignorance you exhibit concerning paedophile. cross check the meaning. Well a paedophile woulnt hv married a much older lady as his first wife as prophet muhammed did. I Bet you chose to ignore that.another deceit on your part.

A paedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to a child. Muhammad defiled a 9 year old child, so he was a paedophile.

mathskill:

Now you continue to argue that Gene Robinson isnt catholic, well how does that line of arguement sound to you?shallow isnt it? The poi nt is no matter his denomination he is first and foremost a christian,yes a gay one for tthat matter.
Hhomosexualitu is rooted within the church and that is why it is unstoppable in predominantly christian countries.

The Catholic Church is the only Church. My religion is Catholicism, not Anglicanism. Stop trying to force a strange religion on me just to defend that deranged paedophile.

mathskill:

Infact there are insunuations that Jesus himself is one. Remember St. Mark chapter 10 btw verse 34 to 35 about the youth he raised from the dead... well i am sure you knw the rest.
it is no surprising their is an awakening of gays in the church cos they are doing thier lords bidding.

If Jesus was a homosexual, remember that Muhammad called him a great prophet. smiley

So make up your mind:

Q1. is Jesus a homosexual or a great prophet?

Q2. What does your religion do or say about old men who marry and defile 6 year old girls like in the pictures below?

Q3. Can you allow your Imam marry and defile your 6 year old daughter if she doesn't complain?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 6:21pm On May 19, 2015
kalybaly:

As much as I would like to ignore what you said because it's ignorant and you based it on nothing. Islam and even the Arabs till today frowned against such ignominious act.

From the Hadith:

(Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 819, Abu Dawud 2678).

Narrated Sa'id ibn Yarbu' al-Makhzumi: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: on the day of the conquest of Mecca: There are four persons whom I shall not give protection in the sacred and non-sacred territory. He then named them. There were two singing girls of al-Maqis; one of them was killed and the other escaped and embraced Islam.

http://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=14&translator=3&number=2678

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used not to kill the children, so thou shouldst not kill them unless you could know what Khadir had known about the child he killed, or you could distinguish between a child who would grow up to he a believer (and a child who would grow up to be a non-believer), so that you killed the (prospective) non-believer and left the (prospective) believer aside. (Sahih Muslim 4457)

Muhammad killed/ordered the killing/permitted the killing of women and children, just like Boko Haram and ISIS.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 6:31pm On May 19, 2015
kalybaly:

I would give you a quote from the Quran which says... "Whoever kills an innocent man is as if he has killed all mankind"

Here's the full quote:

Quran 5:32,33.

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Meaning that an infidel like Christians and Jews can be killed for doing corruption in the land.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by mathskill: 7:34pm On May 19, 2015
italo:

Shame on me? Shame on Muhammad and you muslim men who marry and defile 6 year old children. I have given you evidence from the Hadith, I have given you pictures, now I give you video evidence. Listen to a little girl talk to you in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt35S9NICDs

A paedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to a child. Muhammad defiled a 9 year old child, so he was a paedophile.

The Catholic Church is the only Church. My religion is Catholicism, not Anglicanism. Stop trying to force a strange religion on me just to defend that deranged paedophile.

If Jesus was a homosexual, remember that Muhammad called him a great prophet. smiley

So make up your mind:

Q1. is Jesus a homosexual or a great prophet?

Q2. What does your religion do or say about old men who marry and defile 6 year old girls like in the pictures below?

Q3. Can you allow your Imam marry and defile your 6 year old daughter if she doesn't complain?

So catholics are not christians according to you abi? I am begining to see you as a true shrink specimen.

So when it suits you the prophets opinion is of great respect to you cos he said Jesus is great but when you see him through your myopic islamophobic eyes he is something else altogether. Sho!you be one big hypocrite.

You produced a picture of mass wedding for hamas members holding their little nieces/cousin and falsly presented it as a wedding btw them i pointed your deceit yet you went and another stage managed video.
i dont blame you when the whole premise of your religion is founded on deceit.
Visit a shrink and cure your Islamophobia.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kalybaly: 9:45pm On May 19, 2015
italo:

From the Hadith:

Narrated Sa'id ibn Yarbu' al-Makhzumi: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: on the day of the conquest of Mecca: There are four persons whom I shall not give protection in the sacred and non-sacred territory. He then named them. There were two singing girls of al-Maqis; one of them was killed and the other escaped and embraced Islam.

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used not to kill the children, so thou shouldst not kill them unless you could know what Khadir had known about the child he killed, or you could distinguish between a child who would grow up to he a believer (and a child who would grow up to be a non-believer), so that you killed the (prospective) non-believer and left the (prospective) believer aside. (Sahih Muslim 4457)

Muhammad killed/ordered the killing/permitted the killing of women and children, just like Boko Haram and ISIS.

What a conclusion you gave.. You shouldn't mislead others.
That's no way to interpret the Hadith. Prophet said thou shall not kill children unless you know what khadir knows. Prophet had to make mention of khadir because he knows the people would ask him about khadir experience. Khadir was a very spiritual person even Moses couldn't understand his actions even till they departed. This means prophet was saying categorically that killing of children is wrong. It's more like saying cross the ocean if you know you won't drown!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kalybaly: 9:47pm On May 19, 2015
italo:

From the Hadith:

That's no way to interpret the Hadith. Prophet said thou shall not kill children unless you know what khadir knows. Prophet had to make mention of khadir because he knows the people would ask him about khadir experience. Khadir was a very spiritual person even Moses couldn't understand his actions even till they departed. This means prophet was saying categorically that killing of children is wrong. It's more like saying cross the ocean if you know you won't drown!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kalybaly: 9:53pm On May 19, 2015
italo:

Here's the full quote:

Quran 5:32,33.

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Meaning that an infidel like Christians and Jews can be killed for doing corruption in the land.

You learn one part of the Quran and abandon the others. You need to know the Quran was referring to the situations of that time. Islam was referred to as a confirmation of what has already been give to the Jews and xtians and they all feel threatened by this. Hence they start to make the new religion or better still the updated religion hard for the worshippers. The religion in which both the poor and rich feel no different from one another.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 4:16am On May 20, 2015
mathskill:

So catholics are not christians according to you abi? I am begining to see you as a true shrink specimen.

Strictly speaking, Christianity is Catholicism and it started in the first century. Anglicanism, that started in the 16th century, is not my religion. Stop trying to force a strange religion on me just to defend that murderous paedophile.

mathskill:

So when it suits you the prophets opinion is of great respect to you cos he said Jesus is great but when you see him through your myopic islamophobic eyes he is something else altogether. Sho!you be one big hypocrite.

Muhammad was always deluded and evil, to me. Even if he said Jesus is Lord. Demons said the same in the Bible. It's you who has to make up your mind. Is Jesus a homosexual or a prophet?

mathskill:

You produced a picture of mass wedding for hamas members holding their little nieces/cousin and falsly presented it as a wedding btw them i pointed your deceit yet you went and another stage managed video.
i dont blame you when the whole premise of your religion is founded on deceit.
Visit a shrink and cure your Islamophobia.

You pointed but you can't prove that the little girls aren't brides...or that the video is stage-managed. is the Hadith that said Muhammad defiled 9 year old Aisha also stage-managed?

And you still can't answer my simple questions in bold like I'm answering yours.

What does your religion say or do about old Muslim men that sleep with 9 year old girls?

Would you let your Imam marry and defile your 6 year old daughter?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 4:21am On May 20, 2015
kalybaly:

Lol...what about the women he killed?

From the Hadith:

You missed that? smiley
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 4:36am On May 20, 2015
kalybaly:

You learn one part of the Quran and abandon the others. You need to know the Quran was referring to the situations of that time. Islam was referred to as a confirmation of what has already been give to the Jews and xtians and they all feel threatened by this. Hence they start to make the new religion or better still the updated religion hard for the worshippers. The religion in which both the poor and rich feel no different from one another.

So on that basis of the Jews and Christians making Islam hard for muslims, you can kill a soul, and it would be justified.

Are you saying "corruption done in the land" means only making it hard for Muslims to practice Islam? What about homosexual acts, for example, is it not corruption done in the land?

Also show me where the Jews and Christians were making it hard for muslims?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kalybaly: 9:38am On May 20, 2015
italo:

So on that basis of the Jews and Christians making Islam hard for muslims, you can kill a soul, and it would be justified.

Are you saying "corruption done in the land" means only making it hard for Muslims to practice Islam? What about homosexual acts, for example, is it not corruption

Muslims only defend themselves against oppressors. Never ever on the offensive. You seem to be digging out Hadith which probably you saw online. That's what the enemies of Islam are using to poison the hearts of those that are not well established in religion. I know a lot of people that are not Muslims but are born to a christian family but themselves are not xtain. So your opinion.. But I advise you read the Quraan yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kalybaly: 3:54pm On May 20, 2015
italo:

Lol...what about the women he killed?

From the Hadith:

You missed that? smiley

This is an absolute lie. There is no such Hadith. There was no fight or whatsoever on the day of the conquest of Mecca and so what are you referring to? Allah has taken it upon himself to protect the religion of Islam. That why you see it's still the fastest growing religion all over the world despite the fact that Isis and its allies are camouflaging under the name of Islam. Get yourself together and seek for truth. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 4:42pm On May 20, 2015
kalybaly:

Muslims only defend themselves against oppressors. Never ever on the offensive. You seem to be digging out Hadith which probably you saw online. That's what the enemies of Islam are using to poison the hearts of those that are not well established in religion. I know a lot of people that are not Muslims but are born to a christian family but themselves are not xtain. So your opinion.. But I advise you read the Quraan yourselves.

Off point. Stop beating around the bush. Here are the questions I asked you. Why are you dodging them?

So on that basis of the Jews and Christians making Islam hard for muslims, you can kill a soul, and it would be justified?

Are you saying "corruption done in the land" means only making it hard for Muslims to practice Islam? What about homosexual acts, for example, is it not corruption?

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kalybaly: 6:08pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=italo post=33929925]

Off point. Stop beating around the bush. Here are the questions I asked you. Why are you dodging them?

[b]So on that basis of the Jews and Christians making Islam hard for muslims, you can kill a soul, and it would be justified?

Are you saying "corruption done in the land" means only making it hard for Muslims to practice Islam? What about homosexual acts, for example, is it not corruption?

Also show me where the Jews and Christians were making it hard for muslims?[/

Asides from war. Killing an innocent soul is a sin in Islam... I have told you that before. The only reason to kill a soul only is in revenge. And that's if the family of the person in question desires that. Allah says after that but to forgive is better.

And yes a religion like Islam is constrained enough when it's laws is mixed with other laws of the nation.

You can study history as to your last question.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kalybaly: 6:17pm On May 20, 2015
italo:

So on that basis of the Jews and Christians making Islam hard for muslims, you can kill a soul, and it would be justified?

Asides from war. Killing an innocent soul is a sin in Islam... I have told you that before. The only reason to kill a soul only is in revenge. And that's if the family of the person in question desires that. Allah says after that but to forgive is better.

And yes a religion like Islam is constrained enough when it's laws is mixed with other laws of the nation.

You can study history as to your last question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Next Senate President / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.