Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Next Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Senate President (70621 Views)

Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / Yerima Tipped To Be The Next Senate Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Senate President by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Since north is producing the president, SW the vice president, where will the next senate president go to. Dr Chris Ngige would have been the best choice but then Ekwunife PDP frustrated him out... what do you think my people as APC must produce the next senate president. Dr Saraki stands a better chance due to the role he played in scuttling PDPs opportunity of winning the election.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by fiftynaira(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
George akume can still fit in since his from middle belt! Buh david mark remains minority leader!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
fiftynaira:
George akume can still fit in since his from middle belt! Buh david mark remains minority leader!
David Mark minority leader... that is life.

17 Likes

Re: Next Senate President by PresidentT(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yea. You might be right. Everything pointing towards a Saraki senate presidency.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Senate President by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Senator Remi Tinubu may also be the first female senate president. Hoping that the Jagaban of the universe will not contest the position for his wife.

Good to be on FP and enjoying the comments ... chilling with a plate of oha soup and pounded yam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Senate President by ikaboy: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Akume would have but the seat cant go back to Benue State again. Hence Saraki has it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Senate President by ibedun: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=18pt]No o! It must be Senator Oluremi Tinubu[/size]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
We actually need a matured senate president like David Mark and one that will help in stabilizing the nation.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Senate President by LasgidyPort: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
I think it may swing to Senator Bukola Saraki.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by Fornorth(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=chibabe3 post=32219698]We actually need a matured senate president like David Mark and one that will help in stabilizing the nation.[/quote)No we don't want the likes of David mark that's why we change them

12 Likes

Re: Next Senate President by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Bukola Saraki may be positioned as senate president in case GMB will not context the next presidency, he will then take over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Senate President by OAM4J: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2015
ibedun:
[size=18pt]No o! It must be Senator Oluremi Tinubu[/size]

How can you have a VP from SW and also canvass No3 postion for someone from SW?

Na only SW waka come? cheesy

Saraki is from NC geopolitical zone... so it might go to him since no APC senator comes from SS and SE.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by suwailad(f): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2015
The senate president is "supposed" to be an Igbo Man but i dont know what my igbo brothers did to truncate their chance.
It will take the big wigs senators in pdp of igbo extraction to defect to APC now so as to position for the senate president.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:
The senate president is "supposed" to be an Igbo Man but i dont know what my igbo brothers did to truncate their chance.
It will take the big wigs senators in pdp of igbo extraction to defect to APC now so as to position for the senate president.
Naija, I never thought about the idea of a senator defecting to APC, but then it will be very unwise to leave such a position to someone who just want to 'come and chop'. Besides, you can't trust a senator who defected from PDP with a such a seat.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Senate President by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 01, 2015
So sad that the former governor of Anambra state Chris Ngige did not win the senatorial seat, it would have been a simple work over... politics.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by jumobi1(m): 3:25am On Apr 01, 2015
If I'm an Igbo senator, I'm switching parties ASAP lol.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by emiye(m): 3:25am On Apr 01, 2015
It was a miscalculation for the east to have voted out Ngige, i mean they ought to have gambled with him at the very least, sad.

The House of representatives should produce at least one APC member from the east, Imo i presume. whosoever becomes the speaker.

14 Likes

Re: Next Senate President by Pebcak: 3:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Saraki sound possible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 01, 2015
I swear igbos politics need to be restructured,i love igbos dearly but its as ir They dont love themself.why vote against ngige?now the number 3 Man in d country would ve been a igbo Man.hope de have Apc rep from south south south.

Its time for you guys to Team Rochas,i see him as d next APC presidential candidadate.Always remember nobody will be foolish to choose someone that cannot win how zone as presidential candidate

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by raumdeuter: 4:07am On Apr 01, 2015
I would prefer George Akume to Saraki

Akume joined the APC train around 2011 while Saraki joined just last year
APC also need to solidify their hold on Benue and Akume would be key

We need to squeeeze David Mark and any remnant of PDP out of the polity

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by Madeu(m): 4:22am On Apr 01, 2015
emiye:
It was a miscalculation for the east to have voted out Ngige, i mean they ought to have gambled with him at the very least, sad.

The House of representatives should produce at least one APC member from the east, Imo i presume. whosoever becomes the speaker.

That's the problem when you're blinded by hate. You keep missing vital points.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by johnmartus(m): 4:27am On Apr 01, 2015
bukola senate president God forbid it won't happen during my time ole

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by afoo02(m): 4:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Good question. But I think saraki will bee the next 1

1 Like

Re: Next Senate President by tit(f): 4:56am On Apr 01, 2015
dont give anything to yeeboes.
the last time we gave them senate president, they were changing the thing like pure water.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by gabbrri(m): 5:08am On Apr 01, 2015
OAM4J:

Saraka is from NC geopolitical zone... so it might go to him since no APC senator comes from SS and SE.
sambo and tambuwal are all from north west

4 Likes

Re: Next Senate President by yomalex(m): 5:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Permutations
Re: Next Senate President by Missy89(f): 5:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Saraki north central
Re: Next Senate President by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:32am On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:
Abi ooooo. They put all their eggs in one basket. Ngige would have been the perfect choice. Namsense!

4 Likes

Re: Next Senate President by MayorofLagos(m): 5:34am On Apr 01, 2015
OAM4J:

Saraka is from NC geopolitical zone... so it might go to him since no APC senator comes from SS and SE.

I have made it a duty to kick Ibo into a state of political awakening, whether they like or not. angry
Yes, thats what I said.....whether they like it or not they will see me on Ibo politics for next 4years.

First, my inlaws distanced from APC because according to them it was Awolowo party....only cow herders (referring to Fulani) and amala and ewedu (referring to Yoruba) people should be members.....it is below Ibo to belong in APC.

They failed to assess risks and calculate forward that in the event of a NW/SW win at the executive, the legislative will be a crucial base from which to protect SE interest.

Now we are looking to distribute power and everyone has a horse standing on the line and ready to carry the weight but guess whose horse is again positioned behind the wagon? angry Ibo people don fail me again!

When Ibo reps and senators...all PDP and in minority need help from other zones to defeat a bill, na who dem go ally with now? The cow herders or the amala eater?

Ibo suffer head version II is about to start....and its all self inflicted, courtesy of Ohanaeze!

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Next Senate President by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Ipledge:
I swear igbos politics need to be restructured,i love igbos dearly but its as ir They dont love themself.why vote against ngige?now the number 3 Man in d country would ve been a igbo Man.hope de have Apc rep from south south south.

Its time for you guys to Team Rochas,i see him as d next APC presidential candidadate.Always remember nobody will be foolish to choose someone that cannot win how zone as presidential candidate
I'm sorry to say this to you but PDP won all the senatorial and house of rep seats in SE & SS.

1 Like

Re: Next Senate President by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 01, 2015
chibabe3:
Senator Remi Tinubu may also be the first female senate president. Hoping that the Jagaban of the universe will not contest the position.
na only southwest we go dey worship for the new dispensation?

4 Likes

Re: Next Senate President by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:35am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
I would prefer George Akume to Saraki

Akume joined the APC train around 2011 while Saraki joined just last year
APC also need to solidify their hold on Benue and Akume would be key

We need to squeeeze David Mark and any remnant of PDP out of the polity
I concur.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter / Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.