Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts (64078 Views)

Ini Edo Flaunts Official Car From Akwa Ibom State Government / Ini Edo Flaunts Svelte Figure In Vacation Photos / Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Beach Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by soloyes(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2015
I don't know how some people see o! What's sexy about those sagged boobs? No wonder some guys can even sleep with animals and mad women
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by crisycent: 8:38am On May 18, 2015
Dagoma:

Point of correction `Wornout pussssi, not fairly used`

The type they call "been there, done that" grin
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by seangy4konji: 8:39am On May 18, 2015
Abeg who write things fall apart

I deh find that book...And i like those houses...Looks ancient.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by queebeediva(f): 9:01am On May 18, 2015
Toks2008:

The togo girl in front of my house that sells ewa agoyin is hotter than her
hmmmm love your fellow humans
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by queebeediva(f): 9:03am On May 18, 2015
soloyes:
I don't know how some people see o! What's sexy about those sagged boobs? No wonder some guys can even sleep with animals and mad women
are you for real?
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by generalj1(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2015
thank God dat i have eaten before seeing this...i would have lost my appetite...
my wife after 3 kids is even better...

bobbie flattened like bathroom slippers...rubbish.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On May 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

Wetin dis girl do u na
lol I dnt like her. grin
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Omotayor123(f): 9:59am On May 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I dnt like her. grin
cool
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Ladybluecash(f): 10:29am On May 18, 2015
mizzochocinco:
not fat pass your mama
wetin concern her mama nd ds topik naa,,, she only say her mind,, u sef fit say she is not fat,,,, abeg mak una get small respect for ppl mama na

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Toks2008(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2015
queebeediva:
hmmmm love your fellow humans

I dont hate her in anyway..just stating the obvious.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by haul: 12:09pm On May 18, 2015
mizzochocinco:
not fat pass your mama
I told her give me head ochoCinco!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by NonnyDot(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2015
what is special in the boobs. Repent all of you and give your life afresh to Christ. This shouldn't trouble you.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by menshealth1234: 1:12pm On May 18, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K
;;

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by simdam500(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2015
Super hot
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Kojochyke(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2015
creebhills:
The 'Weekend Getaway' star actress has been arousing lots of her fans lately.
since her catastrophic marriage ended late last year,the 33 year old Akwa Ibom born actress has rejuvenated her self in the past few months.

https://instagram.com/p/2yqD-DhAXF/
her breast have fall...like dis if u tink am right!
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 18, 2015
saggy
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by JKA5VE: 3:59pm On May 18, 2015
Her stock in trade is going down............the breasts are like fried egg.....
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Neplusultra(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2015
Nigerian! Take it easy with ur unnecessary bile She's not responsible for ur poverty undecided sad
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Neplusultra(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2015
mizzochocinco:
Its okay to insult another woman but bad when its directed to someone close to that person abi? So he was very useful for calling her fat?
Poverty is dealing wit Nigerians! Dey r always looking for ways to soothe their pains and escape d harsh realities of d status quo
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by breadandtea(f): 6:18pm On May 18, 2015
Sexy boobs? I'm lost!
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by blueblood1(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2015
Olympus Has Fallen! [b][/b]
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by mizzochocinco: 9:08pm On May 18, 2015
Cutehector:
ur gona be fat too grin just like my mama grin
my mama is a size 34 grin
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Cutehector(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2015
mizzochocinco:
my mama is a size 34 grin
lool its a lie.. Show me ur pic den
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by mizzochocinco: 9:16pm On May 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lool its a lie.. Show me ur pic den

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Cutehector(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=mizzochocinco post=33869931][/quote]I rather be gay.. grin
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by obontami: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2015
denedene:
the boobs obeying the laws of gravity embarassed

meeeehhhnnnn that's a bad one

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by afeezmore: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
loomer:
Where the boobs?
them gum ur eyes with super glue, ahbi u no see the first pix, ooh those boobs men, just wanna get hold of it and suck her like am sex starved jeeezus, the hips are inviting my jambulani, to cum dig her from the middle lamella, laughter what are my saying, sorry no vezz, ehn if u wun cry vezz nah, don't be an obscurantist she has already made it in life, go get a job fckr, as for you ini edo no 4get, no 4get say jesus dey cum, am not even a christian jeeezus laugter ha ha ha
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by afeezmore: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Texcoco:
We 'd like to place our face inside her cleavage and wiggle her brests with it vigourously....
in addition and dig her, like my life depended on it, and flow systematically....bombard her with my balls men.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by kaylex1994(m): 2:12am On May 21, 2016
Ahhhhh! [i][/i][color=#000099][/color] Y do u like sugar coating tinz...u headlined it as of it was real......

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts by Artib(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
a pair of falling grapes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Lady Grabs Mr Eazi By His Waist & Moans (Photo) / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.