Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics (63982 Views)

I Met My Fiancรฉ On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Discovery4today: 8:22am On May 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YgmvdFk23E

Taking to her Instagram page to share a video of the proposal, Jasmine gushed over her love for him.

She stated that she has tasted love and itโ€™s so sweet.

The divorcee appreciated Ken Erics for reviving her love life and making her believe in love again.

She wrote
I have tasted Your Love! And it's so sweet! Thank you so much for reviving my love life! You made me believe I could love again! Cheers to forever with you @kenerics There is madness in loving you, but it is that lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. Your laughter is what i am most craziest about

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Discovery4today: 8:22am On May 07, 2023
More

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by dgmoni123(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2023
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Jennymine(f): 8:26am On May 07, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Nobody: 8:27am On May 07, 2023
I pray this doesn't end at the eve of the wedding. Both had a horrible experience with marriage.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Mrfeel: 8:28am On May 07, 2023
Everyone has that someone , and when you find the right one meant for you , you will have peace of mind

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:29am On May 07, 2023
Warris going on here..

That guy na old bros na.. na wa oo

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Ogiame: 8:32am On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I pray this doesn't end at the eve of the wedding. Both had a horrible experience with marriage.
You will be 35 soon... Try and mingle in the outside world.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2023
Ogiame:
You will be 35 soon... Try and mingle in the outside world.
Where have you been, you were busy having sex all these weekends abi, spoilt people everywhere. Shame is catching me for all of you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Natural2Heal: 8:37am On May 07, 2023
They both had terrible past marriages. They fit each other well.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by jerus(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2023
Congratulations!!!!!
At first I thought it was skit.

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Ahmed0336(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2023
Good for em.
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Depriest2020: 9:27am On May 07, 2023
Hope it's not for TikTok? Hope it's not upcoming Nollywood movie?

I pray ๐Ÿ™ it's real. Wish them nothing but joy & unconditional love.

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Depriest2020: 9:28am On May 07, 2023
Hope it's not for TikTok? Hope it's not upcoming Nollywood movie?

I pray ๐Ÿ™ it's real. Wish them nothing but joy & unconditional love.

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Sucre6: 9:55am On May 07, 2023
Wasn't it this same guy that got married and dumped his bride and ran back to Lagos,? When she started accusing him of being gay, which of cos doesn't sit well at all women say stuff when they are hurt.

I pray this one works for them ?

16 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Ejebleje: 10:16am On May 07, 2023
Hmm...the allegedly closeted gay?

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by kingthreat(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2023
Sucre6:
Wasn't it this same guy that got married and dumped his bride and ran back to Lagos,? When she started accusing him of being gay, which of cos doesn't sit well at all women say stuff when they are hurt.

I pray this one works for them ?

She didn't even accuse him of being gay. She simply said Ken didn't even try to sleep with her for once.

25 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Discovery4today: 12:18pm On May 07, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
mumu shut up
Hmm, rest biko

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Exc2000: 12:50pm On May 07, 2023

Congratulations, perfect fit
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Freshtruth(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2023
This must be juju trust me

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Discovery4today: 1:04pm On May 07, 2023
Freshtruth:
This must be juju trust me
It's not

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by ednut1(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2023
She is not his daughter just an attachee

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by abobote: 1:43pm On May 07, 2023
E be like say this guy no too get taste

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by christejames(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2023
I don't want to hear another story ooo...

Anyways, congratulations

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 07, 2023
Kene wan chop his own Share,

Chop Clean mouth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kene go Knack dat Jasmine Big Nyash lik say tomorrow no de,,๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Me I feel lik Knacking dat Jasmine Big Nyashโ˜บ๏ธ

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2023
This Ken Erics never still marry?

I heard he's gay cheesy

Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) / Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral