Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? (712 Views)

PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / Garba Shehu Blasts ‘psychopath’ Behind Pdp’s Twitter Account / Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? by sammieblaize: 8:30pm On May 17, 2015
Ok.. Was going through my feeds and i saw this..

Re: Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
it's possible.
Re: Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? by Proffdada: 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? by Ebubeslym(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2015
choi
Re: Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2015
Even if Rapture wan occur PDP nor go confess.... na pexon hack am jare
Re: Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? by sammieblaize: 8:55pm On May 17, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Even if Rapture wan occur PDP nor go confess.... na pexon hack am jare
same thing i think

1 Like

Re: Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? by remsonik(f): 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
Me sef was surprised.
Now that you guys have confessed let the corrupt people who served in this government start confessing.

Everyone found corrupt should be punished appropriately

1 Like

Re: Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? by tpiadotcom: 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
Has to have been.
Re: Was The Pdp's Twitter Account Hacked? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
OMG? shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Man Grabs Woman's Breast And Says He Mistook It For A Bee / NIGERIANS LIVING LIKE ILLEGAL MIGRANTS IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Buhari’s Inauguration, Swearing-in Venue Ready, Tight Security Put In Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.