Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

70 Christians Massacred In Plateau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau (20292 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau / PDP Winning Polls In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Uncletony(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2015
Job welldone!!..more of that pls..let it be in benue state.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Richiez(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2015
This will continue unless you learn to protect yourselves, Show the how ready you are to pay the a 100 times back for every evil deed...A word is enough for the wise
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by oilyngbati(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2015
Greetings to you middle belters. As I type this message, the murderous hausa/fulani islamic jihadists are planning the next round of your killings. My message to you this day is simply: there is nothing romantic about being victims. Your killers are humans and they bleed like you. The soldiers are also part and parcel of this hausa/fulani herdsmen killing you at will. You too must learn how to defend yourselves by killing the enemy (hausa/fulani herdsmen).

Verily I say to you middle belters, IF you get killed by a hausa/fulani cattle herdman, you will go to hell, and your killer (hausa/fulani herdsmen) will go to heaven. This is true because God gave you life and you have allowed a jihadist to take it from you with ease. Therefore you must kill to live.

TO KILL FULANI HERDSMEN IS NOT A SIN, BUT RATHER A PATHWAY TO HEAVEN!
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by sirzango(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2015
Mrchippychappy:
I found this online:

"Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them." Koran 2:191 "
Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood." Koran 9:123 "When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them." Koran 9:5 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable." Koran 3:85 "The Jews and the Christians are perverts fight them."... Koran 9:30 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam" Koran 5:33 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water melt their skin and bellies." Koran 22:19 "The unbelievers are silly urge the Muslims to fight them." Koran 8:65 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." Koran 3:28 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an." Koran 8:12 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels." Koran 8:60[/color][/size]

My Muslim bro's, I would like to confirm if this is really written in your holy book. Thanks

Well guess what I found these online too
[size=16pt]"Kill those who are not Christian or Jewish:
You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20
Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10
Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16
Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7
Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13
Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20
Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11
So my xtian bro's, I would like to confirm if this is really written in your holy book too. Thanks [color=#990000]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Bigshiko(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2015
sirz863845:
Well guess what tund these online too
Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10
Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16
Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7
Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11
So my xtian bro's, I would like to confirm if this is really written in your holy book too. Thanks [color=#990000]
if only u hv sense...u were only asked to Confirm and not quote scriptures..exodus 20 v 22 says He dat sacrificed unto oda gods , save unto the Lord only he shall be utterly destroyed...the Bible never gave us go ahead order to kill ,if there must be destruction he wud do it himself.bible student, u sud also quote exodus 20 v 13 it simply says though shall not kill.....we are not the same as u people..but pls was all those Wicked quote throughly in the quran?if it is,don't blame the herdsmen...blame quran
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by sirzango(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2015
queebeediva:
I am so equally intrested for this comfirmation pls!
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by AfroBlue(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2015
the plot thickens in Plateau state

Nigerian troops accused of killing civilians in Plateau state

4 May 2015

Disputes over grazing rights in Nigeria have often led to violence

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32578818

Community leaders in central Nigeria have accused government troops of killing dozens of civilians and burning villages following the deaths of six soldiers at the hands of tribesmen.

Residents of Wase district in Plateau state said troops arrived on Saturday night and opened fire indiscriminately.

The army denies killing civilians but a spokesman said one of its units had engaged a local militia group.

The group is not connected to the Islamist militants Boko Haram.

Last week six soldiers were killed and mutilated by tribesmen - reportedly members of the Tarok tribe - who were allegedly involved in cattle rustling.

Plateau state has witnessed violence blamed on land disputes between semi-nomadic herdsmen and farmers.

Addressing a news conference in the Plateau state capital, Jos, community leader Comrade Jangle Lohbut said he had documented at least 38 deaths at the hands of troops.

"Soldiers stormed some villages in Wase. Villages belonging to Tarok and other tribes were razed and many lives, men, women and children, were lost," he said.

Local traditional ruler Chief Jessie Miri said he believed that up to 80 people had been killed.

Military spokesman Captain Ikedichi Iweha denied soldiers had targeted civilians, saying that troops were battling militiamen in the area.

"Yesterday, contact was made with the militia group and a firefight ensued. It is still going on," he said.

Last year, Amnesty International accused the Nigerian army of committing atrocities in the north-east in its fight against Boko Haram.

The military said it would investigate any alleged attacks on civilians.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 18, 2015
doyinbaby:
How sad,may God comfort & strengthened the bereaved.The Christians in the north are facing a lot of persecution.

You guys a re refusing to.distinguish btw a tribal war and a religious war.
If killings happened within others tribes excluding hausa.fulani..it's call ethnic clash,but when it involves hausa fulani,it's called jihad..why?..don't jukun vs tiv have religion?..don't mada,alakyo and eggon have religion?..don't the various cult wars,miltitants clash.have religion?....I saw some rifrafs misquote the quran they got from internet forgetting that the anti.Islamic elements.have one misinterpreting the quran...

If oba akiolu were to be hausa Fulani,most people would have said he is waging jihad on the Ibos...You should know that the fulani herds men can kill just because of a single cow,and u foools keep ranting islam this islam that...
When you don't know about somethings and you conclude on it,u are the greatest ful.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by queebeediva(f): 9:00pm On May 18, 2015
nortcentrallord:

No, Education is not. Re-orientation, strict laws and correcting our constitution by making it SECULAR is the solution. Didn't you see the thread about that mad cow who was criticizing aisha buhari on twitter because she spoke against child marriage? That idio*t is educated and he supports his claims with islam and culture. Can you imagine that? I hope he marries his girl child or sister out @ age 9
hmmm I quite agree with you on this.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by BushidoBlue(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2015
sirzango:

Really Because the last time i heard it wasn't Sultan but Oritsejefor that was involded in $9m arm deal to come and deliver them to those machinery of terrorist in the creek and God knows where, to kill people before God made it cristal clear who the real terrorist faces are.
Just because people chant Allahu Akbar when they kill, doesn't make it sacred, yeah i've seen many christian trying to bomb churches and when they are cought the story will just die there or spin around saying the recently converted, all that sort of non sence! Yeah i'm familiar with the "qgive dog a bad name sothat you could hang it" thing cheesy

You and this misinformation should sit down
That's how u want us to believe Oritsejeafor's story only to be proven false now you still carry it about. Mr man who is the head of Miyeti? Do u know? How come herdsmen still attack farmers all over Nigeria? Pleas just put a lid on it. If the dog has a bad name how come it's name is all over the world? Tune ur TV and see the dog receive bad names world over. It's getting too much.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by BushidoBlue(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2015
sirzango:

Well guess what I found these online too

Ok so following your scriptural misquote, how many Christians have gathered to kill Muslims in Nigeria?
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by sirzango(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Ok so following your scriptural misquote, how many Christians have gathered to kill Muslims in Nigeria?
Alot! Do you know i was a victim too We barely escape in the 1992 Zangon kataf crisis, we were about to be set ablaze when Allah intervened, and guess what I was 5 then...
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by sirzango(m): 12:00am On May 19, 2015
danjumakolo:

You guys a re refusing to.distinguish btw a tribal war and a religious war.
If killings happened within others tribes excluding hausa.fulani..it's call ethnic clash,but when it involves hausa fulani,it's called jihad..why?..don't jukun vs tiv have religion?..don't mada,alakyo and eggon have religion?..don't the various cult wars,miltitants clash.have religion?....I saw some rifrafs misquote the quran they got from internet forgetting that the anti.Islamic elements.have one misinterpreting the quran...

If oba akiolu were to be hausa Fulani,most people would have said he is waging jihad on the Ibos...You should know that the fulani herds men can kill just because of a single cow,and u foools keep ranting islam this islam that...
When you don't know about somethings and you conclude on it,u are the greatest ful.
Thank u, pls tell them my brother

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by annice2014: 5:39am On May 19, 2015
Okeycima:
remember who onyeoma?.SEE ANY YORK A HUMAN BEING PUT INTO HIM OR HERSELF EVEN GOD CANNOT NOT LIBERATE HIM OR HER.the brought it upon themselves so the should endure it.
Who is Onyeoma? never heard of him/her
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Okeycima: 6:35pm On May 19, 2015
annice2014:

Who is Onyeoma? never heard of him/her
what onyeoma mean is a good person.it is igbo so don't b annoyed if someone called that
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by aregal: 8:29am On May 21, 2015
Have the barbaric, uncivilized, uneducated, xenophobic, violent, lazy ZULUS relocated from SA to peaceful, civilized Nigeria! Such barbarism never happens in educated, civilized Naija!

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by mualkas(m): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2015
jabatah:
u must b an idiot for saying dat. Calling our prophet useless. nd whr did our prophet mention dat. He goat.

no so ol dox ppl cme cus trouble 4 d nation don't mind him I don't tink he needed peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only 3 Notable Igbo Billionaires have their Business In Lagos / Supreme Court Reserves Ruling On Apc’s Request For Review Of Zamfara Judgment / Gunshots As Two NURTW Factions Clash In Agbado, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.