Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

70 Christians Massacred In Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau (20291 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau / PDP Winning Polls In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by queebeediva(f): 9:19am On May 18, 2015
Mrchippychappy:
I found this online:

[size=16pt]"Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them." Koran 2:191 "
Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood." Koran 9:123 "When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them." Koran 9:5 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable." Koran 3:85 "The Jews and the Christians are perverts fight them."... Koran 9:30 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam" Koran 5:33 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water melt their skin and bellies." Koran 22:19 "The unbelievers are silly urge the Muslims to fight them." Koran 8:65 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." Koran 3:28 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an." Koran 8:12 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels." Koran 8:60
[/size]

My Muslim bro's, I would like to confirm if this is really written in your holy book. Thanks
I am so equally intrested for this comfirmation pls!

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by francizy(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2015
WILSON:

AGWU NO NA AKRIKA

Agwo aburo kwa obere ya oh! Okwa nnekwu agwo no na akrika...
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by francizy(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2015
pasol4real:

Broda i dey feel u dai.

Yes oh.. Truth won't kill us.. We know our problems in this country..

God dey watch us all...

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by salisy: 9:22am On May 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:
See the wahala Yorubas don put us into by voting CHAIN

Ever since Buhari was elected, Fulani herdsmen have gone fully mad in their killing mission angry
But the last time i ckecked Ebele is still in control. Fool!

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by pak: 9:27am On May 18, 2015
Based on my little understanding the Fulani vs indigene crisis is less of a religious issue but more of economic/traditional .

The nomadic fulani is hardly educated and stuck in the past. He only understands life the way his fathers a 100 years ago understood it.

The nomadic fulani on the contrary sees himself as a victim, a target that is looked down on by the rest of the country.

If you feel the press is ignoring killings in some village by fulanis then try looking at things from the other side and you'll understand its a failure of governance. Nobody ever reports the killing of a fulani man. They feel they are treated like animals by others. A dead fulani man is seen as not more than a dead cow. It never makes the news.

And please for we southerners confusing the Hausa vs other northern tribe crisis that occurs frequently in the north with the fulani attacks, they are totally two different things. The nomadic fulani cares less about political hegemony or religious supremacy. He is only concerned about his cattles and grazing routes.

Only a responsive government can put an end to this crisis

The fulani man must be given some basic education and made to understand that life is not the way it was 200 years ago. He must be made to understand that cattle grazing the way he does it is archaic and must be given alternatives.
Also indigent villages on the path of fulani grazing routes should also be told to be more security conscious and more tolerant and accepting of the fulani man and understand that though his ways are different, he is still a brother
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Sibrah: 9:27am On May 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:
See the wahala Yorubas don put us into by voting CHAIN

Ever since Buhari was elected, Fulani herdsmen have gone fully mad in their killing mission angry
are u sure of this?
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by loomer: 9:33am On May 18, 2015
Herdsmen!!!!! I no know wetn to talk self
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2015
All you fools commenting here don't know that what we need is a REAL MAN to put an end to this madness by punishing them and sentencing them to death when one kills,it is not about NORTH AND SOUTH,it is about US,WE Nigerians.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by hensben(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2015
Eve deceiveD Adam to eat forbidden fruit.

Sarah advised father Abraham to sleep with their maid that brought Ishmael.

These two decision brought pain and agony to this world. #true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by ak47mann(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2015
Gowon want it to be so he should worry about his people turning to sacrificial lamb on a weekly basis cool

2 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by rigarmortis: 9:37am On May 18, 2015
allah and his bloodthirsty prophet, always in the news for the wrong reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by francizy(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2015
tonychristopher:
GOWON fought for the fulani-hausa madate via biafra war, now look at it ..his people are constantly murdered (RIP) to them, Niger Delta Betrayed Biafra, now look at them today....

Awolowo is right on this ...NIGERIA IS A MERE GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION

That is my monica#

Wetin

Why Muslim, Why Fulani Why North, Why are we together with these set of people, How on earth did we end up with such a terrible set of people

In this modern day people are still practising NOMADIC agriculture..

OJUKWU may your soull find peace, you were and are and will be my hero

YOU WERE RIGHT

This is what they did to ilorin and some part of yoruba kogi..today ilorin and most kogi are in FULANI hands, now JOs is next

On the bolded, blame Lord Luggard..
Lord Lugard must have been smiling cheepishly from hell seeing that his evil plans against Nigeria is working out well for them..
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by chernest2002: 9:40am On May 18, 2015
All this is reason we should make six country out of Nigeria,cause they will never understand to live in peace with non Muslims
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by PaulSteve: 9:42am On May 18, 2015
I condemn these senseless killings!
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Dansy(f): 9:45am On May 18, 2015
The so called Islam has become a problem to human existed. The religion is filled with hatred for fellow human being. A religion that killed in the name of God should be carefully examine. Human life is so precious before God. I have not seen a moslem that truly love his brothers who does not practice his or her religion. This a wake up call on all and sundry to wake up and see this so called Islam has a religion that is filled with hatred and lie. The Christian should raise up and defend the cause of our lord and saviour Jesus, we shall not rest until sinners come to knowledge of our lord and master Jesus. Let it be on record for every single christian that is killed, thousands will accept Jesus has their Lord and saviour. let it be known that without accepting Jesus, hell is certain, hell is sure. Jesus is the only one who can save.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by tonychristopher: 9:55am On May 18, 2015
lol

francizy:

On the bolded, blame Lord Luggard..
Lord Lugard must have been smiling cheepishly from hell seeing that his evil plans against Nigeria is working out well for them..
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by ALISMILE(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2015
stanech:
the funny part is that no media house will report this news its like there is a deep conspiracy and plan to wipe out the middle belt christians
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/
pastor-69-christians-murdered-in-plateau/
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by jabatah(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2015
tociano009:
All Muslim are terrorist, they are just pretending even there useless mohamed told them to beheaded non Muslim
u must b an idiot for saying dat. Calling our prophet useless. nd whr did our prophet mention dat. He goat.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by francizy(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2015
pak:
Based on my little understanding the Fulani vs indigene crisis is less of a religious issue but more of economic/traditional .

The nomadic fulani is hardly educated and stuck in the past. He only understands life the way his fathers a 100 years ago understood it.

The nomadic fulani on the contrary sees himself as a victim, a target that is looked down on by the rest of the country.

If you feel the press is ignoring killings in some village by fulanis then try looking at things from the other side and you'll understand its a failure of governance. Nobody ever reports the killing of a fulani man. They feel they are treated like animals by others. A dead fulani man is seen as not more than a dead cow. It never makes the news.

And please for we southerners confusing the Hausa vs other northern tribe crisis that occurs frequently in the north with the fulani attacks, they are totally two different things. The nomadic fulani cares less about political hegemony or religious supremacy. He is only concerned about his cattles and grazing routes.

Only a responsive government can put an end to this crisis

The fulani man must be given some basic education and made to understand that life is not the way it was 200 years ago. He must be made to understand that cattle grazing the way he does it is archaic and must be given alternatives.
Also indigent villages on the path of fulani grazing routes should also be told to be more security conscious and more tolerant and accepting of the fulani man and understand that though his ways are different, he is still a brother

Let me get you right or clearly.. So as a farmer, one is supposed to allow Fulani herdsmen to use their cattle (herdsmen's means of livelihood) to destroy their farmlands (farmer's means of livelihood)? Many of my friends in middle belt (Kogi, Benue, Plateau) have had experiences with these herdsmen so am writing this based on what I heard from them.

The herdsmen on regular basis destroys people's farmland. Who should take the blame for that? The farmers?

But hey, if the farmer complains, s/he gets killed. For what sin? For being a farmer?

A pregnant woman was killed by these herdsmen when she saw them with their cattle destroying her farmland. She tried raising an alarm and they chased her till they caught up with her. They stabbed her, killing the woman and her baby at the spot. Tell me, what is more wicked than this?

3 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Nobody: 10:34am On May 18, 2015
"Igbos are the problem of Nigeria."
-Discuss.

While you are discussing that, I am using this opportunity to call on the Middle Beltans to wake up and free themselves from these primitive Arabian "wanabee" colonialists.

While we are pushing for freedom for Biafra from this "country" created by the brutish British slave traders, you guys should not sit on the fence.

Sure, they will threaten you with death if you mention the idea of your independence, but my question is this, are you not dying even when you hung on to "ONE" Nigeria?

The Jihardists do not negotiate. They have no mercy.they will kill you until you "SUBMIT".
As for us, we will rather die, fighting for our freedom that fold our hands and die like goats.
Yet, shall not die!

3 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Okeycima: 10:35am On May 18, 2015
annice2014:
My heart goes out to them. Pls let's always remember these ones in our daily prayer. It is well with this nation
remember who onyeoma?.SEE ANY YORK A HUMAN BEING PUT INTO HIM OR HERSELF EVEN GOD CANNOT NOT LIBERATE HIM OR HER.the brought it upon themselves so the should endure it.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by jabatah(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2015
tociano009:
All Muslim are terrorist, they are just pretending even there useless mohamed told them to beheaded non Muslim
u b a fool for calling my prophet useless. oloriburuku agbaye. He goat

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by iamswaggalord: 10:43am On May 18, 2015
realjoker:
bro u need jegaquine to free you from buharioum obsessioniosis,,,, You cant do a day without mentioning buhari. Get a life bro you can do better than this.
please tell the guy... he should stop been a racist
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Blackfire(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2015
Islam, mohamed,and koran..
Tears, sorrows and blood.
There trademark
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Blackfire(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2015
jabatah:
u b a fool for calling my prophet useless. oloriburuku agbaye. He goat

see a confused descendant of a great family in yoruba dynasty,that ve existed thousands of years before mohamed islam exist.. Fighting for a man in arabia.. U are a fo.ol in a fool's paradise.

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Longman313(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2015
[quote author=tociano009 post=33837887]All Muslim are terrorist, they are just pretending even there useless mohamed told them to beheaded non Muslim[/quotes]i pity u,including those that like your post
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by landinfo: 11:06am On May 18, 2015
Mrchippychappy:
I found this online:

[size=16pt]"Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them." Koran 2:191 "
Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood." Koran 9:123 "When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them." Koran 9:5 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable." Koran 3:85 "The Jews and the Christians are perverts fight them."... Koran 9:30 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam" Koran 5:33 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water melt their skin and bellies." Koran 22:19 "The unbelievers are silly urge the Muslims to fight them." Koran 8:65 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." Koran 3:28 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an." Koran 8:12 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels." Koran 8:60
[/size]

My Muslim bro's, I would like to confirm if this is really written in your holy book. Thanks

Na wa oooo
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by BabaEleko(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2015
I am muslim and i support/advise the Christians in that village to arm themselves with anything they can lay their hands on, including bombs and gun.

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by stanech: 11:09am On May 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/
pastor-69-christians-murdered-in-plateau/

I'm not saying they won't report it. But watch as this news die as if nothing seriuos happened. We are talking about a whole 70 people here.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Ballama(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2015
That is the biggest confusion media is bringing to this country when ever attack happen on Christian community the headline will be ''Christians were killed by unknown gun men'' while if attacks happens on muslim community the headline will be ''Villagers were killed by unknown gun men'' forgetting their religion.Atleast we need to put this hatred aside and remember every live matters irrespective of tribe,religion or social status.How many people were killed at baga holocaust 99.5% were muslim more than 1000 lives were lost but the story headline mentions villagers not muslims why all this
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by mohince(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2015
Wooow..... I made it to the front page after several post, alhamdullilah, i dedicated this page to my late dad alhaji usman, my late uncle ahmad xannah Khalifa, to my pal yoga, abubakr, sageer, tinka, pato, gboi, wixKhalifa my bros abdulsalam and my beautiful wife maryam Zubayr muax
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by nortcentrallord(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2015
Vikkie14:
Their ONLY sin is that they profess Jesus Christ.
Sarah, una see what una advise for Father Abraham dey cause?

The mad children of Ishmeal. Smh. If only Abraham had only Isaac, there wouldn't have been these confused I'll fated and condemned idiots going about on killing spree. May their souls rest in peace. I have never heard buhari condemn his kins for these evil action. Well, they have a constitutional backing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage / Presidency cabal in dilemma on Buhari - Governor fayose / Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.