Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerians And Their Mental Slavery,called Religion. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians And Their Mental Slavery,called Religion. (504 Views)

Mental Slavery In Christianity / The Lie Called Religion. / My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Mental Slavery,called Religion. by Crispels(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2015
NIGERIANS and their Mental Slavery they call religion.

All these folks,complaining that
Buhari shook hands with Oshiomole's wife,are the same people who will come here,to cry Buhari is a religious bigot,if he had not shake hands with her. Even the King of Saudi Arabia,recently shook hands with Angela Merkel. Nigerians are so religious to the extent that,they practise it better than those,who colonised them with it.

Our holier than holy manner,most times leave me with no other conclusion that, Atheism is the best religion. Its the only fate without complicated doctrines and divisive ideologies.

Let's imagine another scenario here, Buhari refused to shake hands with her,the next thing you would hear is, "Haaa,Buhari wants to Islamize and sharialize Nigeria ooo,haa we don enter am". I will always reiterate this fact, Religion has done more harm,than good,to the human race. In fact,it has put the World,10,000years behind its potentials.

Religion doesn't make us see things,the way it is. It only brainwash us into seeing it,the way it should be according to some books,obviously written by some unknown men,given to us by exploitators and colonialists. No wonder the 'Free and Critical Thinkers' like Albert Eistein,Aristotle,Mark Zuckerberg,Bill Gates,Charles Darwin,Socrates,Johachim Morgenthau,Wole Soyinka,Chimamanda,etc are the greatest and most successful men,the earth have seen;and they've collectively done more good to human race,than all religions put together.

If Nigeria is to progress,then we need to thrash all these religious craps. Even the Saudi Arabia and Israel that brought this cankerworm into our lives and society,as a tool of slavery(after the human slave trade had being abolished in the 18th century) and colonization,are not fanatics,like us. After Human slavery,came mental and psychological slavery via Religion(s).

Am very sure,the whites who told us their god is superior to ours,and told us to write the name of our God with small letter and their's with capital letter,never expected us,to be this fanatical about it,150years later.
Abeg,make una carry una religions comot road,I wan pass!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Mental Slavery,called Religion. by Crispels(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Nigerians And Their Mental Slavery,called Religion. by Dsage1: 9:51pm On May 17, 2015
Though i believe in super-natural being(God), but i think religion was a mere foreign policy used by the then colonialists.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pat Uwaje-King Of The 'Midnight Crew' Set To Release Solo Debut Album / The Lord Shut Him In / No Man Can Attain Righteousness Except Through The Cross Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.