Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! (1216 Views)

Africans Free Yourself From Mental Slavery / Mental Slavery In Christianity / Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by bolaino(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2016
My people, I greet you all in the name of God, who is neither a christian or a muslim, I want to use this medium, to appeal to the souls of my fellow Africans, to please free ourselves from mental slavery, it is not about christianity or islam it is about Love, God is Love, God does not care if you are christian, or muslim or a juju worshiper, what God cares about is how you treat your fellow human being, show Love to your fellow human beings, and in so doing you are showing Love to God, how can you claim to Love a God you have not seen, but hate the creations of God you see everyday in the guise of your fellow brother and sister. Stop being hypocrites, God is Love and Love is God, Religion is nothing but politics, see beyond Religion, open your mind's eyes, and free yourselves from Mental slavery, Christianity was brought with the white men, during the TransAtlantic slave trade Era, so was Islam, these are nothing but foreign Religions, that have done nothing but put us into Mental Slavery, Free Your minds my Brothers and sisters, free your minds before it is too late.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by zzzzy: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2016
So who is this God that is love

1 Like

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by bolaino(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
zzzzy:
So who is this God that is love
God must not be Given a hebrew name or a Greek name, God is divine creative force behind everything you see..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by zzzzy: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
bolaino:
God must not be Given a hebrew name or a Greek name, God is divine creative force behind everything you see..
so what is mental slavery
Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by bolaino(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
zzzzy:
so what is mental slavery
Mental slavery is a form of Mind Control, it is the Art of being under the bondage of certain false premises and assumptions, like, thinking and believing that the white man is psychologically superior to the black man. That is a form of Mental Slavery. Because any one who believes in such is limiting his or herself to the idea that he or she can never do better than the white man. That is the simplest way I can explain what Mental slavery is. Thank You

3 Likes

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by matrix600(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
This is just beautiful. Love is the only 'RELIGION' that can triumph. Love is the only cosmic energy that unites. Where there is no love, there is no God. God is love.

2 Likes

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by matrix600(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
This is just beautiful. Love is the only 'RELIGION' that can triumph. Love is the only cosmic energy that unites. Where there is no love, there is no God. God is love, it is what preserves us.

1 Like

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by xerxesII: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nice one bro
I endorse this thread!

1 Like

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by gatiano(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
[size=15pt][b]24 De-Programming Statements[/size]

1. I am Black.
2. The original Gods are Black men and women.
3. I am a descendant of the original Gods.
4. My ancestors are the Creators of the universe. They created the earth, the moon, and the stars.
5. They made the non-black races out of their recessive germ.
6. They gave the non-black races power to rule the earth for 6,000 years.
7. The non-black races forced my people into slavery to build their evil and immoral civilization.
8. Their time to rule the earth is now over. Their civilization will fall in my own lifetime.
9. My ancestors built magnificent cities. They built great pyramids and large temples that stood for thousands of years, with granite walls and marble floors,
decorated with silver and gold and precious gemstones. I, their descendant, will build more majestic cities for my people.
10. I am one of the 144,000 Black people who will be the new rulers of the earth.
11. We'll make the non-black races our servants. We'll instruct them on how to clean their physical and mental pollution and restore the earth's natural balance.
12. We'll start a new civilization based on good morality. We will rule the earth with a clear mind and a good heart, according to the natural laws of the original Gods.
13. Black people are causal beings: non-blacks are symptomatic beings. Black people can see the true causes of things, whereas non-blacks see only the symptoms.
14. Black people cure illnesses and problems by preventing the cause; non-blacks alleviate illnesses and problems by treating the symptoms.
15. The god of the non-black races is greed. If they're not stopped, they will go to any extreme to satisfy this god, even to the extreme of destroying the earth and all life on it.
16. Because they worship greed, their economic system is based on its satisfaction.
17. Their political legal and religious systems are used to protect their economic system so they can better pursue their god who is insatiable.
18. They have no regard for human life and other life if it stands in the way of satisfying their greed, which is like a bottomless pit.
19. When the damage caused by their economic system becomes obvious to all, they cover it up by treating the symptoms, while continuing the actions that caused the damage.
20. Their medical system is a clear example of their symptomatic nature. They put poisons like processed sugar in foods, chemicals in soil and water, and smog in the air, not to mention noise pollution and mental pollution due to their perversions. When the inevitable illnesses come, they 'cure' them by prescribing other
poisons to treat the symptoms, while they continue to pour more poisons into the systems.
21. This behavior is driven by their greed. It's the quickest way to make money. They use this money to try and fill the bottomless pit in them, which is slowly but surely consuming them.
22. Money is energy. Money that is used for the satisfaction of greed is energy wasted in a vicious and destructive cycle. This cycle threatens to destroy not only the worshippers of greed, but Black people also.
23. Only the causal beings - Black people - can prevent this impending disaster. We will uproot the cause of the problem, not just treat the symptoms. The cause of all the world's problems is the rulership of the non-blacks.
24. We in this group are part of the 144,000 Black people who will rule the earth. All the world's problems and illnesses will end when we take over rulership, and remove the non-blacks from the face of the earth and the face of the universe.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by bolaino(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
gatiano:
[size=15pt][b]24 De-Programming Statements[/size]

1. I am Black.
2. The original Gods are Black men and women.
3. I am a descendant of the original Gods.
4. My ancestors are the Creators of the universe. They created the earth, the moon, and the stars.
5. They made the non-black races out of their recessive germ.
6. They gave the non-black races power to rule the earth for 6,000 years.
7. The non-black races forced my people into slavery to build their evil and immoral civilization.
8. Their time to rule the earth is now over. Their civilization will fall in my own lifetime.
9. My ancestors built magnificent cities. They built great pyramids and large temples that stood for thousands of years, with granite walls and marble floors,
decorated with silver and gold and precious gemstones. I, their descendant, will build more majestic cities for my people.
10. I am one of the 144,000 Black people who will be the new rulers of the earth.
11. We'll make the non-black races our servants. We'll instruct them on how to clean their physical and mental pollution and restore the earth's natural balance.
12. We'll start a new civilization based on good morality. We will rule the earth with a clear mind and a good heart, according to the natural laws of the original Gods.
13. Black people are causal beings: non-blacks are symptomatic beings. Black people can see the true causes of things, whereas non-blacks see only the symptoms.
14. Black people cure illnesses and problems by preventing the cause; non-blacks alleviate illnesses and problems by treating the symptoms.
15. The god of the non-black races is greed. If they're not stopped, they will go to any extreme to satisfy this god, even to the extreme of destroying the earth and all life on it.
16. Because they worship greed, their economic system is based on its satisfaction.
17. Their political legal and religious systems are used to protect their economic system so they can better pursue their god who is insatiable.
18. They have no regard for human life and other life if it stands in the way of satisfying their greed, which is like a bottomless pit.
19. When the damage caused by their economic system becomes obvious to all, they cover it up by treating the symptoms, while continuing the actions that caused the damage.
20. Their medical system is a clear example of their symptomatic nature. They put poisons like processed sugar in foods, chemicals in soil and water, and smog in the air, not to mention noise pollution and mental pollution due to their perversions. When the inevitable illnesses come, they 'cure' them by prescribing other
poisons to treat the symptoms, while they continue to pour more poisons into the systems.
21. This behavior is driven by their greed. It's the quickest way to make money. They use this money to try and fill the bottomless pit in them, which is slowly but surely consuming them.
22. Money is energy. Money that is used for the satisfaction of greed is energy wasted in a vicious and destructive cycle. This cycle threatens to destroy not only the worshippers of greed, but Black people also.
23. Only the causal beings - Black people - can prevent this impending disaster. We will uproot the cause of the problem, not just treat the symptoms. The cause of all the world's problems is the rulership of the non-blacks.
24. We in this group are part of the 144,000 Black people who will rule the earth. All the world's problems and illnesses will end when we take over rulership, and remove the non-blacks from the face of the earth and the face of the universe.[/b]
I greet you, My Enlightened Brother.
Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by UyiIredia(m): 4:41am On Feb 15, 2016
@ gatiano: Nice
@ bolaino: I agree with all your points.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by bolaino(m): 6:56am On Feb 15, 2016
UyiIredia:
Thank You Brother

1 Like

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by tosinjay(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2016
UyiIredia:

@UyiIredia, then you're not a true Christian by this, i followed you because i thought you were. Where does the bible give this description of God? Christ commands us to love and be perfect. Being perfect then such an one doesn't fall under @boliano's description of who loves God because he/she would normally love all. As Christians we can be grateful to have the message of Christ not that it's the white's religion because even them, are apostate to it right now. We got the message through a medium doesn't make the conveyors the author. @UyiIredia mind this please, if you were followed by baby believers you'll mislead them this way. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by bolaino(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2016
tosinjay:

@UyiIredia, then you're not a true Christian by this, i followed you because i thought you were. Where does the bible give this description of God? Christ commands us to love and be perfect. Being perfect then such an one doesn't fall other @boliano's description of who loves God because he/she would normally love all. As Christians we can be grateful to have the message of Christ not that it's the white's religion because even them, are apostate to it right now. We got the message through a medium doesn't make the conveyors the author. @UyiIredia mind this please, if you were followed by baby believers you'll mislead them this way. Thanks
My Brother, I want to Thank you for taking your time to comment on this thread, but please, I would like to ask you some few Questions, What Race is Jesus Christ? According to the Bible? Was Jesus a Black Man or jewish White Man?
Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by An2elect2(f): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
God is love but he abhors every appearance of unrighteousness. Islam and other false religions have no place in God's heart. smiley
Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
An2elect2:
God is love but he abhors every appearance of unrighteousness. Islam and other false religions have no place in God's heart. smiley

I could sniff out the hypocrisy of the Children of Jesus even from a thousand miles away.

Next time, don't just say “Islam and other false religions”, instead you should say - “Islam, Christianity, Judaism & other religions” because all of them are in the same category.

There's no true or a false religion. Religion - not just Islam, is the bane of humanity and therefore must be abolished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by An2elect2(f): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Zoharariel:

I could sniff out the hypocrisy of the Children of Jesus even from a thousand miles away.

Next time, don't just say “Islam and other false religions”, instead you should say - “Islam, Christianity, Judaism & other religions” because all of them are in the same category.

There's no true or a false religion. Religion - not just Islam, is the bane of humanity and therefore must be abolished.
How can a dead man claim wisdom?
Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by bolaino(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Zoharariel:

Good Reply. Nicely Done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! by Chinyeresandra(f): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hello. I sent you a message via nairaland but I dont know if you got it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Masturbation Is Getting Out Of Hand / Categories And Consequences Of Curses / Race Diversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.