Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display (53636 Views)

Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos / Maima Nkewa Puts Cleavage On Display In Peach Hairdo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by karkel(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2015
may01:
Are her boobs quarrelling
They're facing opposite directions tongue
one Peter one for paul
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Nobody: 10:34am On May 18, 2015
And who is she?
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by bullabong(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2015
For the second pix,e be like say thos guys dey touch her nyash grin
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Nuella222(f): 10:39am On May 18, 2015
She even wear a tattoo shocked
I don't fink she's married undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Nobody: 10:40am On May 18, 2015
When u see topics like this one, many NL will like to view the thread not bc they want to see what she wore but to see how revealing the boobs were.
I use to freak for boobs but not any longer.
Infact am tired of all these women.
I enjoyed NL early part of this yr....courtesy Election. not any longer.
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by prettyjo(f): 10:41am On May 18, 2015
nawaoooo.
no be say the breast too fine
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by kombo(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Magnitude but no direction [/size]
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by HRich(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2015
I love the outfit. When you can't eat the main food. At least you can't be stoped from viewing it and looking at it too. I enjoyed what i just saw.

Keke man na d next street i d drop biko.
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by obailala(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2015
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Nobody: 10:48am On May 18, 2015
Big
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by achodave(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2015
Klint be like "Jesus konji na bastard'..
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by organicfoods(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2015
Garment are for covering of the body and not for exposure.

Meanwhile tell a friend...

WWOOF Nigeria have finalised plans to bring international observers to certify farms in Nigeria with 60% soybean grown on them.

All certified organic soybean bean will be bought and exported at prevailing international market price from certified farms.

Hurry up now and get your farm certified organic and earn more.

NB: Farm land that have been treated with chemicals can not be used unless after 3 years.

For registration and participation, plus free information how to produce organic Pesticides for your farm.
Call
For details
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by texalux(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2015
Yeye tins imagine a mother of one ashawo!
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by gregg2: 10:51am On May 18, 2015
That's not good enough
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by andreernest28(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2015
Good for her,she makes alot of sense anyway.shit happens grin grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by favourelisha(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2015
Ashawo on board,abeg who go've this night for 500k
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2015
rokiatu:
Beautiful girl but she's not stylish.

And u re stylish right? angry
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Orikinla(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2015
[size=18pt]She is still hawking?
For only female hawkers dress like sluts.[/size]
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by waywardpikin: 11:01am On May 18, 2015
Osama10:

The husband dey house dey look after pikin.I really pity some men. angry

Believe me that's what some women want, and the men sef no kukuma get any shame before...

Yes to feminism!
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by jplay(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2015
Damn, fine babe!

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by delishpot: 11:15am On May 18, 2015
Na wa. If a man stares at those boobs now, she will form annoyed, pissed and disgusted that a man can stare at her boobs instead of her face and call the poor man a creep.
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by samafooo: 11:16am On May 18, 2015
she try small, @ least her boobs still stand compare to some of us
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by buskie13(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2015
yansh go kill plenty men o....see rokiatu old likes on her profile... no p...

but rukky...what happened to ur yansh in de current dp...i guess ur surulere...nice one bae
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Dubemkelly(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2015
Breast Cancer Awareness
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by ikombe: 11:30am On May 18, 2015
In the first pix Klint be like , e don turn to spiritual kongi grin
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Chiscomax(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2015
so una want make i comment concerning breast! i just dey look una like Banana
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by LushGreenz: 11:37am On May 18, 2015
That guy in white reminds me of that character Pop Eye always fights with over Olive Oyl. lmfao!!!
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by wordcat(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2015
buoye1:
Why am I here?

You're here to see Angela's breastt.
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by free4net: 11:48am On May 18, 2015
Now a days we can't differentiate the married and the unmarried ladies... undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by ufelove(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2015
;DDats infiniti b**bs

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Princejboy(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2015
Boobs with magnitude but no deriction8-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says / Yomi Fabiyi Posts “Ready-To-Punch” Photo Amid Bashing / Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.