Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Suicide Tips (painless) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suicide Tips (painless) (5063 Views)

Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone / Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Tips (painless) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2015
I want to commit suicide for no reason does any one have a system that is painless? I used Google and found nothing
Is there a punishment for suicide in the bible?
The world is already over populated don't tell me bu,llsh,it if you don't have a method fu,ck off and don't post a stup,id advice

1 Like

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by kelvyn7: 10:29pm On May 17, 2015
if a whole Google can not answer u, who else can

1 Like

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 17, 2015
Go to bed fuckard. You are drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 17, 2015
Freeze yourself. Or inject yourself with a poison. Or overdose on heroin. Freezing yourself is supposed to be the nicest way to go anyways.

Btw, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Just saying
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by AfricanApple(f): 10:57pm On May 17, 2015
eya, gooduck as you rot in hell, you will not be missed
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by LieDetector(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2015
My condolence to your parents in advance. Idiota
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2015
How do I lay hands on any of these

Arsenic
Arsenic has been called “The King of Poisons”, for its discreetness and potency – it was virtually undetectable, so it was very often used either as a murder weapon or as a mystery story element. But that’s until the Marsh test came and signalled the presence of this poison in water, food and the like. However, this king of poisons has taken many famous lives: Napoleon Bonaparte, George the 3rd of England and Simon Bolivar to name a few. On another note, arsenic, like belladonna, was used by the Victorians for cosmetic reasons. A couple of drops of the stuff made a woman’s complexion white and pale. Just perfect!

Botulinum Toxin
If you’re watching Sherlock Holmes, then you’ll know about this one. The Botulinum toxin causes Botulism, a fatal condition if not treated immediately. It involves muscle paralysis, eventually leading to the paralysis of the respiratory system and, consequently, death. The bacteria enter the body through open wounds or by ingesting contaminated food. By the way, botulinum toxin is the same stuff used for Botox injections!

Cyanide
Now here’s one right out of an Agatha Christie novel. Cyanide seems to be extremely popular (spies use cyanide pills to kill themselves when caught) and there are plenty of reasons for this. Firstly, it is found in a great variety of substances like almonds, apple seeds, apricot kernel, tobacco smoke, insecticides, pesticides and the list goes on. Murder in this case can be blamed on a household accident, such as ingestion of pesticide – a fatal dose of cyanide for humans is 1.5 mg per kilogram of body weight. Secondly, it’s a rapid killer: depending on the dose, death occurs within 1 to 15 minutes. Also, in its gaseous form – hydrogen cyanide – it was the agent used by Nazi Germany for mass murders in gas chambers during the Holocaust.

Suicide is hard work but I'm sure it will be worth it

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2015
YourMain:
Freeze yourself. Or inject yourself with a poison. Or overdose on heroin. Freezing yourself is supposed to be the nicest way to go anyways.

You know problems never finish, once one is over another one pops up.
Heroine is illegal and expensive and many have failed trying to use this method
Freezing takes a long time before I'll be dead someone will find me + it's painful
Your suggestions were appreciated

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:56pm On May 17, 2015
LieDetector:
My condolence to your parents in advance. Idiota
They have three other sons they'll be fine in less than 3 months they'll have one less worry

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2015
kelvyn7:
if a whole Google can not answer u, who else can
People put things on Google so why not go to those people direct
Google is only smart cos people made it I've met the retailer he has no stock why not meet the wholesalers

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:06am On May 18, 2015
AfricanApple:
eya, gooduck as you rot in hell, you will not be missed
Of course I do not intend to be missed people who are suicidal generally do not intend to be missed we stay isolated
Because of your kind I'm going on this unparalleled journey so much hate and wickedness too judgmental and egoist
What makes you think you won't end up in hell

1 Like

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:08am On May 18, 2015
SagePerv:
Go to bed fuckard. You are drunk.

Not everyone is like you, I have never drank alcohol, yes we still exist.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by cooljoe(m): 12:27am On May 18, 2015
YourMain:

jesu, such talk
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by LieDetector(m): 1:38am On May 18, 2015
This op is just seeking relevance.
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by jummygo(f): 2:28am On May 18, 2015
Apart from hatred. Why do u really want to do this?
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by nnamdiosu(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2015
DuBLINGreenb:
I want to commit suicide for no reason does any one have a system that is painless? I used Google and found nothing
The world is already over populated don't tell me bu,llsh,it if you don't have a method fu,ck off and don't post a stup,id advice

don't give up yet. I know of someone that can help u get better. pm me

1 Like

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 18, 2015
cooljoe:
jesu, such talk

Lol its the truth
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 18, 2015
DuBLINGreenb:

You know problems never finish, once one is over another one pops up.
Heroine is illegal and expensive and many have failed trying to use this method
Freezing takes a long time before I'll be dead someone will find me + it's painful
Your suggestions were appreciated

So what if its expensive. You're going to die. You Dont need money. You're going to die. Who cares of you're breaking the law.

No freezing is actually really nice its like drifting off to sleep. You can take super strong sleeping tablets before hand

Or get industrial bleach and drink it smiley pesticides or weed killer would also do it.

Actually go into your car. Lock doors and windows and leave the engine running this filling your car with CO. You'll be dead in 15 minutes and it'll feel like you've fallen asleep.

Best of luck.

Well you're bigger and better than every single problem you're faced with and you can push past them.
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 18, 2015
you can get a #50 insecticide, it works like magic. just drink it, it tastes great.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2015
nnamdiosu:

don't give up yet. I know of someone that can help u get better. pm me
Who?
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2015
emrain:
you can get a #50 insecticide, it works like magic. just drink it, it tastes great.
People who tried this method ended up in the hospital alive undecided
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by nnamdiosu(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2015
DuBLINGreenb:
Who?
JESUS. he helped me too some years bk. y don't u give him a trial?
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by finofaya: 10:54pm On May 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by greatwaters: 12:52am On May 19, 2015
Something's definitely fishy. Am I the only one who thinks the OP is looking for tips on how to murder without being detected?

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by adexsimply(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2015
@OP, I can give you recipes formulas of different compounds that produce Cyanide, but with Cyanide, I don't think you'd die a painless death because the probability of you having cardiac arrest is around 80%. It is not always effective too as you can die a very lingering death(It can take days, yes). However, I'd advice you to do a little research on Alkaloid Toxiferine: It's fail-safe and the only solution is if someone gives you artificial respiration within seconds of usage(I'll recommend injection). If you're really interested, I can help you anonymously

1 Like

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by darnley16(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2015
DuBLINGreenb:
How do I lay hands on any of these

Arsenic
Arsenic has been called “The King of Poisons”, for its discreetness and potency – it was virtually undetectable, so it was very often used either as a murder weapon or as a mystery story element. But that’s until the Marsh test came and signalled the presence of this poison in water, food and the like. However, this king of poisons has taken many famous lives: Napoleon Bonaparte, George the 3rd of England and Simon Bolivar to name a few. On another note, arsenic, like belladonna, was used by the Victorians for cosmetic reasons. A couple of drops of the stuff made a woman’s complexion white and pale. Just perfect!

Botulinum Toxin
If you’re watching Sherlock Holmes, then you’ll know about this one. The Botulinum toxin causes Botulism, a fatal condition if not treated immediately. It involves muscle paralysis, eventually leading to the paralysis of the respiratory system and, consequently, death. The bacteria enter the body through open wounds or by ingesting contaminated food. By the way, botulinum toxin is the same stuff used for Botox injections!

Cyanide
Now here’s one right out of an Agatha Christie novel. Cyanide seems to be extremely popular (spies use cyanide pills to kill themselves when caught) and there are plenty of reasons for this. Firstly, it is found in a great variety of substances like almonds, apple seeds, apricot kernel, tobacco smoke, insecticides, pesticides and the list goes on. Murder in this case can be blamed on a household accident, such as ingestion of pesticide – a fatal dose of cyanide for humans is 1.5 mg per kilogram of body weight. Secondly, it’s a rapid killer: depending on the dose, death occurs within 1 to 15 minutes. Also, in its gaseous form – hydrogen cyanide – it was the agent used by Nazi Germany for mass murders in gas chambers during the Holocaust.

Suicide is hard work but I'm sure it will be worth it
hahaha dude u crazy man
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by Anas09: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2015
@Ops, abi u no be Nigerian? Why u forget Otapiapia so quickly? Boil ur water for eba, pour the Atopiapia in the water, use it to bake the eba, just eat it. Or even rat poison.
The world will be a better place without one of u in it. If u can kill urself, God knows how many people u must ve hurt.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by TheSourcerer: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
1st get over the bible
2nd it's 2020 see how dumb the post sounds now lol , you've evovled the emotions changed , everything change
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by TheSourcerer: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2020
darnley16:
hahaha dude u crazy man
UndauntedYOCA wow didn't know I was crazy even in 2015 smh
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by petra1(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

I just saw you reading the thread below . I could see you’re still alive 5 years later . Tell us how did you Overcome the suicide thought ?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
petra1:

I just saw you reading the thread below . I could see you’re still alive 5 years later . Tell us how did you Overcome the suicide thought ?

I will but it's long do I don't know how to arrange my thoughts it's all over the place, I have a lot to type but I want it to be brief and to the point
Re: Suicide Tips (painless) by petra1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

I will but it's long do I don't know how to arrange my thoughts it's all over the place, I have a lot to type but I want it to be brief and to the point

What ever the challenge was I am very glad you overcame it. It's a lesson to everyone to know that as long as there is life there is hope. We may look at a situation and see no way out . But take a day at a time , there is hope

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Christ's Words In Matthew 10:34? / 90 Year Old Joseph's Marriage To 12 Year Old Mary - Where Is Common Sense? / Religion By 2050: In Depth Analysis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.