Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help (2134 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by adeniyi1st(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2006
Please help me out, this is a true life story,
As I got to the office this morning, I received a call from my wife that her sister who just came to visit us last night was complaining of serious stomach pain. It was later discovered that she did D&C (abortion) and it was not properly done. She was quickly rushed to the hospital, now my wife want me to help pay the bill, this, I don't support at all because I have never done this in my life, how can I pay for what somebody else enjoyed, she is in great pain now, at the same time I want to help save her life for my wife sake, I don't even know what to do please help me. There  are more I could have mention in this post, but time will fail me.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Seun(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2006
If her life is in danger, you should help.

If a woman came to Jesus for healing after committing abortion, would he turn her back? No!

So please help your sister-in-law because that's what Jesus would do.

Your sister-in-law committed abortion. That's past. Presently she needs help. Help her.

Compassion is part of the divine love, isn't it? Now rush out and help, please, before something bad happens.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2006
@seun, i am surprised at ur response. that was really nice. At least u spoke like a christian and not an atheist wink wink wink

@adeniyi, u just have to follow seun's advise, HELP. Remeber the woman who was caught in the very act of adultery, Jesus did not condemn her. so u have no right whatsoever to condemn ur sister-in- law.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by adeniyi1st(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2006
wink undecidedSeun thanks I really appreciate your advice, but I must confess, young people might take advantage of this by taking the risk and putting other people into problems. Well I still take to your advice I hope she will learn her lesson by not doing it again, because Christ told that women to go and sin no more.

Ugo-- I am not condemning her but I am just dissappointed and did not really expect this. But thank you all the same.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Coco29(f): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2006
what is this thing about COMMITTING ABORTION you said it as though she committed a sin.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by opeemi1(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2006
Coco29:

what is this thing about COMMITTING ABORTION you said as they she committed a sin.

Can you rephrase your sentence?
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by eslynera(f): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2006
if somebody needs your help, then it's good if you just help, someday you'll need help too,
so just give out some help, "PAY IT FORWARD" . cheesy
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by twinkledew(f): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2006
u have to think about her safety first b4 u start analyzing or criticizing.

Pay the bills. am sure when she gets better she will appreciate it. if u don't help and she dies, it means u've got blood stains on ur hands all for what. u not getting into her pants first b4 someone else did.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Dotmance(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2006
Pls, go ahead n help her and i pray she will learn her lesson as yoruba adage says 'The Dog that will get lost shall not hear the triumpet of the owner'. sad
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by momoney1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2006
how can I pay for what somebody else enjoyed

hey thats not a reason why a grown man should not save a dicey situation, its just that they have pushed you into what you didn't bargain for, so man go ahead and be what you are called(man) grin.

it's another way of gaining restpect in the family wink
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Dotmance(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2006
Pls, go ahead n help her and i pray she will learn her lesson as yoruba adage says 'The Dog that will get lost shall not hear the triumpet of the owner'. sad
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by gigitte(f): 3:04am On Sep 14, 2006
@coco29, a lot of people believe committing abortion is commiting sin. aka murder

sha sha @ topic, please help her oh, because if something bad happens to her, it will be on your neck and then u wont be any different from her getting an abortion
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by eslynera(f): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2006
so, aden, d' you get the conclusion?
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2006
ugonna0071:

Remeber the woman who was caught in the very act of adultery, Jesus did not condemn her. so u have no right whatsoever to condemn your sister-in- law.

what has happend has happend, most probably she could not face u guys cos of carry and illegal pregnancy
so u have to move forward and rescue her, allow it to die

the quote above shows wat Jesus did why not do likewise
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by adeniyi1st(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2006
winkeslynera, I have taken to all the advice given, she was attended to yesterday by the doctor, and she was treated and discharged today, all bill was settled accordingly. Thanks grin
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Seun(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2006
Well done, faithful brother-in-law. Thanks for doing the right thing. wink
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Pain(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2006
All She Needs Is Pain. angry
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Adediwura(f): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2006
All u need doing is to safe her life, I believe she must have learnt her lesson.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Bubus(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2006
Pay the damn thing. Like you haven't done it before! See this man, tryna act all self righteous and stuff.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Seun(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2006
He has already paid the money. Why don't you try reading previous posts before commenting?
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Bubus(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2006
Seun:

He has already paid the money. Why don't you try reading previous posts before commenting?

My bad, the thread is old. Why don't you close it? The issue is resolved.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by 2cantango(f): 3:32am On Sep 18, 2006
@Seun:

Impressive advice! smiley
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by Beautygyal(f): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2006
I may be late, but i just wanna say thanx for saving her life and i know and i hope that she too, will help u one day when ur in need. PC
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by izoneb(f): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2006
Adeniyi1st its so stupid that the reason u didn't want to help her was because it was another man who enjoyed it to use your words.
Thank God she is saved but let your wife advice her that pregnancy could've been HIV too.Naughty Girl!
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by chiluv: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2006
no one is perfect, and none is made a judge on earth. therefore be your sister inlaw's keeper. i believe she will learn her lesson after her experience. please help her out.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by BobbieMae(f): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2006
If you are in a position to help then help. If that babe dies then you will live the rest of your life knowing that you coulda help saved her.

When you bein to dey see winch for ya house then you go know how far. If you no want dead body to haunt you for ya life, make you help the girl.

Bobbie Mae don yarn.

come wetin dem teach you for sunday school sef?
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by ubongudoh: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2006
Pls sit her down and talk sence in to her, I guest she doesn't know how to take care of herself.
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by najib(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2006
u should plz help her becuz she is going to die.after all u should warn her sad smiley
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by manakins: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2006
Thanks and nice of you.May God bless u accordingly. wink wink
Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by MIZIEYA: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2006
now my wife want me to help pay the bill, this, I don't support at all because I have never done this in my life, how can I pay for what somebody else enjoyed,

Shakes head.

Since when has the act of abortion [/b]been 'fun"?

You need to think why your relative had an abortion in the first place - it is not the easiest decision or act for a woman to do,

If you're hesitant in helping a relative (regardless of how close or distant you are emotionally) how hesitant would you be if your wife, kids, friends needed help? You should hope that when you are in dire need that no one hesitates to help you.

The Threefold Law: what comes around goes around.

<disappears in a puff of smoke>

Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by agnesoseka: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2007
its gud u paid, else u'll blame urself if u lose her to death.

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Mbaka Now Owns A Private Jet / Stations Of The Cross / Absence Of Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.