Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Pains And Yours : How Far We Have Come...... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Pains And Yours : How Far We Have Come...... (437 Views)

THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] / But I Have Come And Done / Bad News ( The Pains Of Joseph Success) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pains And Yours : How Far We Have Come...... by scentmarlc(m): 1:14am On May 18, 2015
Hii all.

Firstly, am not a seasoned writer like most of the guys here and for a fact, i barged in on this section as a result of my curiosity. The literature section seems like a forest made for nerds and many like myself, the romance/celebrity enthusiast wouldnt dare come here not even 20km close. But here i am.

Maybe am wrong or mistaken, i would love to find out. I opened this thread basically for one main reason, which is : a medium for you guys to share real life experience of how growing up has been. Share your pains, your travails, your loneliness with others.....in series.

Its simply a blend of natural feeling and artistic expression folded into one reality story thread. I dont know if am making sense but i wish i could do more to explain better....ohh yes....i could. And here is what i meant:

If my first post detailing my life journey before i paused was titled SCENTMARLC1, i can actually continue the story next time on the thread by titling it SCENTMARLC2 etc. This way, multiple users have the opportunity to share thier life story in a trendy manner. This method also afford a neutral person to keep tab of my life's stories even though it wasnt posted sequentially or wholly in the thread.

I hope and pray that as we share this stories of our time past, to inspire, encourage and give hope to the derailed, God's mercy shall take us to high places where all stories shall become histories.

I love you guys.
Watch for my first post soon. "SCENTMARLC1"

(1) (Reply)

Purple Ombre Cake / Man Must Kiss The Dust / Alone In My World!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.