Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Macedonian Trekkers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Macedonian Trekkers (861 Views)

Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Macedonian Trekkers by benpuzzy(m): 1:53am On May 18, 2015
Having heard much complains from large section of the Civil service (both State and Federal) over unpaid salary and considering the fact that a new government will take over the helm of affairs of the nation come May 29, i Benjamin Chiadi and my friend Ayo Ade decided to trek from Kontagora in Niger State to Abuja to protest the salaries owed various workers Nation wide, thank the out going President for saving the lives of thousands of Nigerians by doing the unimaginable of conceding defeat even when he knew that the election was marred with irregularities against him and finally congratulate the President-elect for the victory he achieved in the 2015 presidential pool.

This journey would have started early enough just that we were waiting for final approvals to our casual leave applications from our individual boss to avoid stories that touches the Bone marrows when we decides to resume work.

Nairalanders that lives in Mariga, Tegina, Zungeru, Minna, Lambata and Suleja should kindly send me PM for discussion on our accommodation and feeding as this journey is bid to take place between 6am to 6pm daily.

Please try as much as you can to encourage us as we shall keep you updated.

Re: The Macedonian Trekkers by Mrbigman1(m): 3:23am On May 18, 2015
Lol. So u no get plans for accommodation and feeding and u wan trek?

Why not take a bus or a train? It's cheaper than endangering you life and health for a lost course?

Anyways, I wish you well as u walk for your glory
Re: The Macedonian Trekkers by benpuzzy(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Lol. So u no get plans for accommodation and feeding and u wan trek?

Why not take a bus or a train? It's cheaper than endangering you life and health for a lost course?

Anyways, I wish you well as u walk for your glory

Oga please we are not trekking for any reward just to go and register the grievances of the unpaid workers shikena
Re: The Macedonian Trekkers by bukky1: 11:02am On May 21, 2015
benpuzzy:

Oga please we are not trekking for any reward just to go and register the grievances of the unpaid workers shikena

Imagine a scenario were u trekked for weeks and a day to storm Abuja u hear the news.... "state governors pay civil servants all outsatnding salaries".
Guys keep us posted abeg.
Re: The Macedonian Trekkers by benpuzzy(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2015
bukky1:

Imagine a scenario were u trekked for weeks and a day to storm Abuja u hear the news.... "state governors pay civil servants all outsatnding salaries".
Guys keep us posted abeg.
God bless you plenty plenty.
Re: The Macedonian Trekkers by bakila: 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
Some bigots will be talking ill about Hamisu Abubakar. like him or hate him, criticize or praise him. Hamisu Abubakar has extended the commonsense revolution to another level. The massage is "we voted in this elections and dont make it a government of those who have pplanes and cars, cater for the people"
The guys have taken the ideal of Hamisu's travel on foot to another level; saying " when we are unhappy we will trek to abuja and ask that you address the issue.
Thank you Hamisu for expanding the frontiers of the commonsense revolution.

1 Like

Re: The Macedonian Trekkers by Ilekeh(f): 4:16pm On May 21, 2015
Tell them to go back home to find a job. If they can't find a job, they can make one by selling vegetables, pure water, biscuits, etc
Re: The Macedonian Trekkers by benpuzzy(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:
Tell them to go back home to find a job. If they can't find a job, they can make one by selling vegetables, pure water, biscuits, etc
Oga, please whom do i tell to go back home?

(1) (Reply)

"Governance 101" By Raji Fashola ...i Think Prof Oshinbanjo Should Read This / Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye / Fashola Failed Lagosians – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.