Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women - Femi Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women - Femi Kayode (5106 Views)

Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women - Femi Kayode by pentag0nal: 4:35pm On May 19, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** I like you when you get emotional and angry. Stick your middle finger up you sister's a.nu.s, and you thick thumb into her purnny, sniff your fingers, it will make you feel berra. You are yoruba, inc.est is your culture.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women - Femi Kayode by pentag0nal: 4:36pm On May 19, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** I heard you eat bread with your yoruba mother's vaginal discharge. How does it taste? Is it better than Bama? **lmao!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I need to take a puke.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women - Femi Kayode by pentag0nal: 4:40pm On May 19, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Yes i am now following Salam the bald bastard. Your file is filled and overflowing. Don't abandon this handle and take off like a typical yorubaman. Keep posting. I love it.

lmao, yes, eggheaders file is very big and heavy General......same with dayokanu..... grin

You need to see dayokanu's father and mother, you need to see the woman that gave birth to eggheaders/salam/anago...... grin

eggheaders/salam father is from ikire, oyo state while his mother is from lagos state yet the monkey is claiming lagos state....... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja / BREAKING: UK Doctors Give Update On President Buhari's Health (photo) / Nigeria National Symbols You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.