Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP (14085 Views)

Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by anonimi: 11:32am On May 18, 2015
Beremx:
shut up you hungry monetary protection seeker. I find it disgusting that you even responded to me.

PDP has admitted their failures in all ramifications and you're talking about exclusive admittance. Nonsense!!

For those who need to be reminded =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by drololaaof: 11:41am On May 18, 2015
You are wise enough now that the boasting about the biggest party in Africa , we will rule Nigeria for 50 year's is over.Thank God for the change of batton .PDP should not allow the wife of the president to meddle in the affair of the state like Mrs Jona did it is the president and the V P that was voted for,the national chairman should respect the Gov 's, any political office holder whom the public found wanting should be properly investigated and if found culpable should be replaced or suspended . case of Stella Oduah Deazani Madueke. There should be no sacred cow's no imposition of candidates when there is public outcry listen to what people say .Economy and security is crucial using the police as a coercive agent like the case of Mr Mbu v Gov Rotimi Amaechi. Lastly prompt reaction to crisis
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by Nobody: 11:42am On May 18, 2015
barcanista:
As a thug that you are, I don't expect your kind to comprehend my post. Go check the meaning of "exclusive admittance". As for your nonsense, I can't respond to you because I don't have time 4 thuggish posters.

PS:This should be the first time I will respond to your thrash trash since Feb 16, 2015. It is even waste my precious mb on you.

1 Like

Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by kemiola89(f): 11:44am On May 18, 2015
Seriously, you all need to stop all these emotion-ladden speeches, we are tired of hearing them. I am too damn sure they wouldn't have accepted responsibility if the Party wasn't defeated in the last election.

Nothing would be more pleasing to the average Nigerian than seeing all these corrupt politician/official go to jail. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, but in their case, the only 'time' they are allowed to do here is refreshment time, instead of them to seat back and enjoy it they are busy looking for other ways to get back to power. I hope they don't succeed come 2019, Nigerians are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by preetyb(f): 11:52am On May 18, 2015
Your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more.
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by asapeola(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2015
Barcanista, which one be "excusive admittance" again?

Ur national party just reeled out statements in the simplest of english words yet u cum up with anoda "peppersoup" phrase!

Like i said before, u e-pdp on nairaland r working at cross-purposes with the real pdp n very soon u lot will be disowned n prolly disbanded for anti-party activities!!

Even tho many of these pple (ex-pdp) r now in the apc, i personally believe the awareness within the system will mitigate against brazen impunity which destroyed the pdp. Politicians av now realised the people know much more than before which means our democratic system is evolving n i honestly hope pdp will rise up to the occasion and expose apc's excesses cos one can neva tell!

Thank u!

3 Likes

Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by Lekmusic: 11:54am On May 18, 2015
Help! The PDP twitter handle has been hacked
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by Namadobi: 11:55am On May 18, 2015
BUKOLA MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by Zico5(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2015
barcanista:
The apology does not necessarily mean exclusive admittance of faults on the rot in Nigeria since 1999. PDP shall be rebranded and shall lead again
So u cannot even stand for the truth, why re nairalanders giving u such attention. I think the goal of everyone is for the betterment of our country. Deception of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by centjamie(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2015
Beremx:
shut up you hungry monetary protection seeker. I find it disgusting that you even responded to me.

PDP has admitted their failures in all ramifications and you're talking about exclusive admittance. Nonsense!!

If you say in all ramification,that means you didn't understand those tweets completely.

In those tweets,they still mentioned some feats they achieved, and finally said they také responsiblity for everything.doesn't that tell you something? They still think they got some things right.invariably,they believe the rot in the system didn't start with them,but way back the time Barcanista quoted or even further back.

Pdp have been totally abysmal in their approach to leadership and are hugely part of everything wrong in Nigeria.but i'd want you to give Barcanista some credit,he is not entirely wrong.
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by spencekat(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2015
Obasanjo should personally accept responsibility too for his 8 years of poor governance.
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by KriTic24A: 12:41pm On May 18, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Incidentally, most of the people who were responsible for the bad are in the APC.

True, but they are likely going to grow a decent heart when they work with people who strives to be upright.

Peoples who are gingered to action; not proded.
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by boxypane(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2015
Little 2 Late, doesn't mean dis party will ever rule dis nation again, moreso, they should gear up for prison yard comments.

1 Like

Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by ocelot2006(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2015
Despite its loss and flaws, the PDP has clearly shown once agaon that it is way ahead of the new ruling party in terms of maturity. Be rest assured that Africa's once largest party will bounce back again leaner, stronger, and wiser.
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by Seuncoded(f): 12:56pm On May 18, 2015
We Huuunaa Don Here
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 18, 2015
then buhari should round all of them even all the decamps ,

starting with obasanjo ,atiku , tinubu and the list piles up .
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:05pm On May 18, 2015
barcanista:
The apology does not necessarily mean exclusive admittance of faults on the rot in Nigeria since 1999. PDP shall be rebranded and shall lead again
GOD forbid bad thing. NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 18, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
GOD forbid bad thing. NEVER!!!
Leave God out of this. Stop reducing God to politics
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by andreme(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2015
In other words from May 29 2015, APC should accept full responsibility for every challenge, gain, missharp, pain, air pollution, land pollution, militancy, bokoharamism, rape, armed robbery incident, accident, heartbreak , disappointment, power outage, hunger, joblessness, monilessness excetera excetera DAT Nigerians will experience.

I hope they won't blame it on d shayo which GEJ will be drinking in his Otueke Mansion lipsrsealed

PDP may bring us hope later.

For now I am watching Baba one Chance on HD

1 Like

Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by skyps(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2015
What pains me most is the activities of pdp members in the front row of apc. GMB should be very careful and selective in his appointment and he should be aware that the criminals that make up pdp are all sinking into apc.
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:26pm On May 18, 2015
barcanista:
Leave God out of this. Stop reducing God to politics
Na you sabi. GOD forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by phemmyolooto: 1:30pm On May 18, 2015
who are the PDP members saying this, because to my notice, almost all of PDP members who used, 8yrs, 16yrs and the likes are now members of the soon to be rulling party
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by Lildreezy(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
centjamie:

If you say in all ramification,that means you didn't understand those tweets completely.

In those tweets,they still mentioned some feats they achieved, and finally said they také responsiblity for everything.doesn't that tell you something? They still think they got some things right.invariably,they believe the rot in the system didn't start with them,but way back the time Barcanista quoted or even further back.

Pdp have been totally abysmal in their approach to leadership and are hugely part of everything wrong in Nigeria.but i'd want you to give Barcanista some credit,he is not entirely wrong.

20likes + one crate of orijin..

1 Like

Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by callmelanner(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2015
They've all jumped ship ooo.. .. Shet! It's a pity Nigeria is still in trouble. Coz d ever doers in PDP is now in APC... I weep for Nigeria... and the story continues.. . We are our own devil! We can only save ourselves from ourselves!!!
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by lilflipnerd: 4:53pm On May 18, 2015
anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2422539_cymera20150518104955_jpeg9a82840ecb8466a1970b7b15af893d84

The second tweet about AVOIDING a one party system like they had in Zimbabwe with Mugabe for so many years is noteworthy!

Very noteworthy!!!
ode, You should apologise for ur Trolls here on NL
Re: We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP by 1009ja: 6:00pm On May 18, 2015
All of you have to return trillions of naira you stole from us. APC folks have to do the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. / Falana: Border Closure And Hate Speech Bill Are Illegal / Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.