Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina (59726 Views)

Ladies! 6 Ways To Cure Vaginal Itching / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by winetapper: 12:07pm On May 18, 2015
Only if they would maintain one dick

5 Likes

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 12:08pm On May 18, 2015
advania:

what do you have?
I have jesus Christ wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I have jesus Christ wink

Hallelujah!
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by 9jatatafo(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what the heck?
Arent you ashame to admit it?
Ekaette is sometimes sexy
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by dapyd1(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2015
To be a woman is a really big task on its own. we don't have half as much 'complications' as you do. I can go work somewhere and not have my bath for a while (not saying I do that) but a lady tried it and she is in trouble.
what if men had half thus pains in our balls? then half the men in the world will be dead. you can try it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by 9jatatafo(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2015
winetapper:
Only if they would maintain one dick

What if it is too big and causing the lady pains while bleeping? She might want to port to a guy with average size after all sex or love making is pleasing and pleasuring and not pains and punishment.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by baybeeboi: 12:11pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ooooh! Sorry,
i give up on ur density,
lollll
na wa for you oo. Leave that guy joor. Na free food im chop.
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 12:13pm On May 18, 2015
advania:

Hallelujah!

Amen wink
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Amen wink

bo pata e grin
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by winetapper: 12:18pm On May 18, 2015
9jatatafo:

What if it is too big and causing the lady pains while bleeping? She might want to port to a guy with average size
she would get used to it and mind you, ladies seek bigger dick than smaller ones
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 18, 2015
baybeeboi:
na wa for you oo. Leave that guy joor. Na free food im chop.
na true jare.
Make i je je leave am. Food hang for he neck,
lolll
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by bogolobango(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2015
@MzNelly Sowi what is tampon
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by naijaboiy: 12:21pm On May 18, 2015
Chiam55:

That's some Serious flash-backs cheesy lipsrsealed
embarassed
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 12:21pm On May 18, 2015
advania:

bo pata e grin
after you remove your mom's own and please stop trolling or are you one of the unemployed youths loafing around

grow up
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Waspy(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2015
Na dis can thread dey gather traffic. Make i follow another route smiley
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
after you remove your mom's own and please stop trolling or are you one of the unemployed youths loafing around

grow up

Seriously!
Telling me to grow up after you insulted my mum.

You don't have Jesus in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Desola(f): 12:26pm On May 18, 2015
Parasitic:
Herpes caused by human papiloma virus may cause cervical cancer
Candida albican fungi causing candidiasis vaginal thrush, bacteria vaginosis like gardnella, ureaplasma urealyticum, neissera gonorrhoea, treponema pallidum causing vaginitis syphilis, them protozoa trichomonas vaginalis!!

Olodo! Don't you mean HPV?
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Zellie: 12:27pm On May 18, 2015
Okay, so nairaland censors Pen.is but doesn't censor Vagina

Why now grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by thando(f): 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
God mus hv bn in a very bad mood wen 'he' made us .... its bad enuff we hv to bleed evrymnth, therz also a whole lot of other bulsh*t we hv deal wt ...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Parasitic(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2015
Desola:

Olodo! Don't you mean HPV?
. Egbon i meant HPV?? Is there were i made mistake?
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 12:32pm On May 18, 2015
advania:

Seriously!
Telling me to grow up after you insulted my mum.

You don't have Jesus in your life.

ok wura too is not someone's mom.

Lesson learnt:do not address me or any woman around you the way you don't want your mother to be addressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by baybeeboi: 12:36pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
na true jare.

Make i je je leave am.
Food hang for he neck,

lolll
na why you for give am water make im use push am down instead of to put stone for im head
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok wura too is not someone's mom.

Lesson learnt:do not address me or any woman around you the way you don't want your mother to be addressed

Did my mum address you?
Wura, o gbadun rara.
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Pureheart91(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2015
Ekatte gve u only herpes, u knw tnk God.
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Spydamannn(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2015
xamuel17:
our house girl gave me herpes undecided
yeye Man lol
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by precisionindepth: 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
funlord:
grin These biatches dey suffer sha! No wonder they are sometimes angry and confused over nothing!
real suffering...from menstrar pain to preg palaver to childlabour pain to this pain and DT pain. do u still tink its right for "these biatches" as u inferred to b treated without care and respect?

1 Like

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by funlord(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2015
9jatatafo:

What if it is too big and causing the lady pains while bleeping? She might want to port to a guy with average size
grin
9jatatafo:

2 BIG? Something wey get elastic wey dey contract and expand? Area wey coca cola or star bottle dey enter? Bros no allow dis awon girls SCAM you with size talk abeg! Dem fit lost U inside that valley of happiness if care is not taken! Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 12:49pm On May 18, 2015
advania:

Did my mum address you?
Wura, o gbadun rara.

I can see that you have not learnt your lesson. [quote][/quote] smiley

you need to go back home for some good home training. Your mom hasn't done enough.you still need some refurbishment and you know in yoruba land if a child is misbehaving they refer to the mom and that's why I'm referring to her.

A man properly brought up by his mother and not prostitutes and loafers will not type that

next
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I can see that you have not learnt your lesson. smiley

you need to go back home for some good home training. Your mom hasn't done enough.you still need some refurbishment and you know in yoruba land if a child is misbehaving they refer to the mom and that's why I'm referring to her.

A man properly brought up by his mother and not prostitutes and loafers will not type that

next

Story!

Awon molebi e lon ba wi.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by 9jatatafo(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2015
funlord:
grin 2 BIG? Something wey get elastic wey dey contract and expand? Area wey coca cola or star bottle dey enter? Bros no allow dis awon girls SCAM you with size talk abeg! Dem fit lost U inside that valley of happiness if care is not taken! Be warned!

Hahahaha na real valley of happiness. I know big is better for them. They can't scam me bro, I know their tricks just making comment as the OP said the size of a joystick is one of the causes of the pains
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Onozboy(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2015
Dats why you dont have to lay ur finger on her....
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Kegite(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2015
Ladies, BEWARE!!!
The Prophet Isaiah prophesized that, "A time will come in the Near future when Seven(7) women will hold One(1) Man and beg, Please marry Us." -Isaiah 4:1

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / Can Hydrolic Synthetic Brake/clutch Fluid Cure Eczema / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.