Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

SMILE NIGERIA – Facts You Need To Know About Smile Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / SMILE NIGERIA – Facts You Need To Know About Smile Nigeria (1517 Views)

The Truth About Smile's Unlimited Plan / Smile 4G LTE Internet Data Plans, Bundles & Subscription Prices / Unlock Smile Mifi Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SMILE NIGERIA – Facts You Need To Know About Smile Nigeria by IamDaniella: 7:14am On May 18, 2015
Looking for a network to make you smile, then think smile! If your network providers are not making you happy then you need a new one. Smile delivers affordable, high-quality and easy-to-use broadband access and communication services to customers across Africa.
SMILE is a service that enables customers to access the internet. Generally the most....Read More

http://www.linjust.com/smile-facts-you-need-to-know-abou.html

Re: SMILE NIGERIA – Facts You Need To Know About Smile Nigeria by plsplspls: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
IamDaniella:
Looking for a network to make you smile, then think smile! If your network providers are not making you happy then you need a new one. Smile delivers affordable, high-quality and easy-to-use broadband access and communication services to customers across Africa.
SMILE is a service that enables customers to access the internet. Generally the most....Read More

http://www.linjust.com/2015/05/smile-facts-you-need-to-know-about.html

Rubbish! Smile is a bullshit company. Their internet access is fast, yeh but their follow up service is crap. I've been trying to simply change my "mysmile" password for a while now so I can buy more smile airtime. I've called and I've mailed em. I dunno what else they expect one to do. Make I begin dey waka come their office? Abegi! I don go dust my swift modem. It may not be as fast but its reliable.

I dunno how much you're getting paid to ADVERTISE for them. All I know is that it had better be worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Which Type Of System Should I Buy? / Are You Locked Out Of Your Pc Due To Bios Password, Drop Problem Here!!! / My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.