Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails (29791 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Interview Not Successful? How To Deal With Rejection When Applying For A Job / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by lexy2014: 7:08am On May 20, 2015
MzLaurel:

Hello.. grin

Pls read my signature and help me pls. cry
People are talking of access bank and how they are struggling 2get an appointment 4 work u are bringing up miss nairaland. Don't u think u should show some empathy first b4 u start asking 4 "help"?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by journerman(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2015
eagleeye44:
If you do not have atleast a 2.1 irrespective of your course of study, you would get a regret mail so also if your above 24 (i.e by the time of applying) you would equally be rejected. These two are the major criterion. However if you have a master's degree the age limit for the Executive Trainee Grade is 26. I hope this clears the air on rejection

Congrats to those who got their success mail. Work hard in the test. Access Bank has one of the best salary package for an ET about 3.6p.a.

All the best cool

Sorry but this is bullocks, not true. The annual salary package I meant
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Nobody: 7:21am On May 20, 2015
So no hope for those above 29 and 30, na waoh.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by omoadeleye(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2015
Me dat had 2.91 in accounting, am still having problem uploading my resume sad
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2015
Engrpj:

How possible is dis? 23 yrs with MSc ??
Folorunsho Obasanjo was jst 25/26 when she got her PHD. She's a non - execute director in my Bank so I have her profile. Everything in life is just Access my dear, once u av the access and God by ur side, u can attain any goal at any reasonable age.
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by oluwagadaffi(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2015
I studied Infor Tech, got 2.2, BTech, am presently 25 and i got the success mail, but i think what contribute to mine is that i have work experience and presently working in a reputable organization. peace
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Judie7654(f): 7:38am On May 20, 2015
Very possible.
Engrpj:

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2015
everbody wan o work in a bank.. GOD HELP US... banking job na hell

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Nobody: 7:47am On May 20, 2015
Any employer using class of degree as basis of employment in Nigeria is not serious! UBA did in 2009 and could not get what they needed. As a matter of fact on the second recruitment they rejected all 2:1 and 1st class. Common, anybody that have 2:1 in this country once you have the money to lavish on hungry lecturers. Give all equal opportunity and let them sort themselves out!
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by walebatguy: 7:49am On May 20, 2015
Dear *********

We appreciate your interest in joining the Access Bank Team and thank you for sending your resume in response to the entry level job posting.

The Recruitment Team will be review your application and you will be contacted within 30 days and will notify you on our decisions no later than 11th June, 2015.

We appreciate your interest in Access Bank Plc and wish you the very best in your job search.

Best Regards

The Access Bank Recruitment Team

This was the mail they sent to me when I applied yesterday.
Anybody with similar or related mail
I will be 25 by September 2:1 computer sci
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Nobody: 8:00am On May 20, 2015
zizytd:
got a success mail, will be 25 by june, and i made 2.1
What did u fill in d phone no space?
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Richmond996: 8:07am On May 20, 2015
Engrpj:

Nothing is impossible
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Nobody: 8:08am On May 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Azizat?
I don't get
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Nobody: 8:09am On May 20, 2015
Mine was tellin me error when try to up load the CV
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by waistaa(f): 8:16am On May 20, 2015
temb:
I created this thread for people who have successfully applied for the Access bank 10 minutes recruitment and have already gotten a response from them. Let's see what we have in common that made them decide those that got regret/invite letters

As for me I had a 2.2 and I'm 25yrs, but I got a regret mail on friday
same age same grade,I haven't applied but I dunno if I have hope
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Nobody: 8:23am On May 20, 2015
Engrpj:

My exact thought. Was wondering same. Bossladysophie, abeg tell us more.
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by okooloyun1(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2015
teetom:
Pls what do they mean by NaN in d phone no column?dat has been denying my application.
Use another browser it will work
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by oladimejioo: 8:29am On May 20, 2015
teetom:
Pls what do they mean by NaN in d phone no column?dat has been denying my application.
It will keep coming if you are using mobile phone, best you use a desktop.
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by zizytd(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2015
teetom:
What did u fill in d phone no space?
i cant remember now, just fill your phone number. i guess it will be fine
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by gantic: 8:33am On May 20, 2015
jcmaiah:
Any employer using class of degree as basis of employment in Nigeria is not serious! UBA did in 2009 and could not get what they needed. As a matter of fact on the second recruitment they rejected all 2:1 and 1st class. Common, anybody that have 2:1 in this country once you have the money to lavish on hungry lecturers. Give all equal opportunity and let them sort themselves out!

That is what Universities do, give everybody an equal opportunity, and let them sort themselves out...and some come out with 1st class, some with 2:1 etc....getting a 1st class or 2:1 is not a sole criterion for success, just like having less than that doesn't foreclose success. Still, it is defeatist to try and put down the 1st and 2:1 degree holders. Not just in Nigeria, globally, high performing organisations believe an high performing individual is evidenced by high performing degree. It is a base minimum, other criterion are then layered on.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Kcinho(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2015
MzLaurel:

Hello.. grin
Pls read my signature and help me pls. cry
I will vote you simply cos it's ur birthday. happy birthday.
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by MzLaurel(f): 8:50am On May 20, 2015
Kcinho:

I will vote you simply cos it's ur birthday. happy birthday.

Thanks sir grin
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by dpresido(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
Please see the eligibilty Ctiteria for Access Bank Entry Level;

Age_ 23
Bsc, MINIMUM of 2.1 (Must)

Bsc with Msc , Age is 26yrs.

Do not apply if you have a 2.2 or above the age.

Hope these help.
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Nobody: 9:03am On May 20, 2015
booqee:
I don't get

Are you azeezat?
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Nobody: 9:04am On May 20, 2015
gantic:

That is what Universities do, give everybody an equal opportunity, and let them sort themselves out...and some come out with 1st class, some with 2:1 etc....getting a 1st class or 2:1 is not a sole criterion for success, just like having less than that doesn't foreclose success. Still, it is defeatist to try and put down the 1st and 2:1 degree holders. Not just in Nigeria, globally, high performing organisations believe an high performing individual is evidenced by high performing degree. It is a base minimum, other criterion are then layered on.
Your argument is on point, but considering our education system and level at which students sort lecturers, it becomes a futile effort to recruit competent hands based on class of degree.
For instance, in 2011 about 80% of 1st class and 2:1 candidates scored ess than 20% in an NNPC recruitment exercise. In 2009 a friend of mine with 2:1 went to UBA to submit his CV when they were recruiting and he got the biggest shock of his life. He was told that the management said they should strictly take only 2:2. He asked why, and they told him they conduct exercise twice for the so called 1st class and 2:1 but couldn't get up to to the number they needed because of the way they failed in mass.
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Nobody: 9:06am On May 20, 2015
Engrpj:

Private school fins??
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Nobody: 9:06am On May 20, 2015
gantic:

gantic:

Your argument is on point, but considering our education system and level at which students sort lecturers, it becomes a futile effort to recruit competent hands based on class of degree.
For instance, in 2011 about 80% of 1st class and 2:1 candidates scored ess than 20% in an NNPC recruitment exercise. In 2009 a friend of mine with 2:1 went to UBA to submit his CV when they were recruiting and he got the biggest shock of his life. He was told that the management said they should strictly take only 2:2. He asked why, and they told him they conducted recruitment exercise twice for the so called 1st class and 2:1 but couldn't get up to the number they needed because of the way they failed in mass.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by purplekayc(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2015
amadex:
Had 2:1 26yrs... Got a regret mail also
all dz banks sef.what do they want then?
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by praxs(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2015
bro, i clocked 24 in march, currently doing my P.hd.. mind you, i graduated from one of the federal universities in the northern part of nigeria. served in katsina, out of the country for masters n P.hd... Gods grace, should have a doctorate certificate at age 26.. with GOD, everything is possible.

[/quote]How possible is dis? 23 yrs with MSc ??[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2015
i rejected access bank to work in jumia online retail...... banking job na die and hell
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2015
de lie for us.. do u think we are fool
praxs:
bro, i clocked 24 in march, currently doing my P.hd.. mind you, i graduated from one of the federal universities in the northern part of nigeria. served in katsina, out of the country for masters n P.hd... Gods grace, should have a doctorate certificate at age 26.. with GOD, everything is possible.

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by mizskyhigh: 10:09am On May 20, 2015
Please for those who took the test,how did you fill in your phone number?? Mine keeps telling me "please enter no more than NaN characters" please help.

Tags:
Vybrant
Matilda02
Zizytd

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite / Zenith Bank Test Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.