Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water (44846 Views)

He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland / My Pastor Asked Me To Lie That Armed Robbers Snatched My Boss’s Vehicle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Kegite(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2015
What tribe is he from ??

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by OKNkanu(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2015
S
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by dupcydo(f): 11:00am On May 18, 2015
Uhmmmmmmmm. Complicated story.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by highmood(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2015
Where did it happened? Here is .....Madness could be exhibited by different people. How come some one went with a friend to drink and was poisoned in the process but another person who was not there with them was meant to suffer. Mad people on the loose.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by squaddy(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2015
So if he was calling out Kanu nwankwo's name before he died,then Kanu certainly knew something about his death? Sophisticated nitwits. Ndi-Igbo please be very wary of sharing drinks with south wasterners cuz if they can do this to one of their own, enough said.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by nwadiuko1(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2015
E fit be bode george wey d guy d call sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Nobody: 11:34am On May 18, 2015
Hmmm!!! How would someone they claimed killed someone still attempt to assist in money and blood transfusion...just pondering sha...
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Nobody: 11:37am On May 18, 2015
nwadiuko1:
E fit be bode george wey d guy d call sef cheesy

Abi?
Bode George should be arrested! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by shegun1406(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2015
some people don't have sense of reasoning does that me d deceased met only one Bode through out his life time, it could be any other Bode. may God help us!
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Nobody: 11:51am On May 18, 2015
but what if this bode actually killed the guy? we may never know.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Bimpe29: 11:56am On May 18, 2015
God knows it all. However, the kangaroo justice was a total bull shit.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by fr3do(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2015
saaedlee:
proper investigation would cost bode 3 months in prison...anyway, since he took the water and laid beside the corpse and nothing happend to him; Innocent he is!!!

Even if findings implicate the suspect, a good lawyer could use that crude judgement to sway the law to his side.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by kachiz(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2015
Man's inhumanity to man
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by preetyb(f): 12:17pm On May 18, 2015
And what made them think that it was this same bode that the deceased was calling out his name before he died? Do they knw if he had other friends or relatives that bears that same name? These are the things they should ve considered before concluding. Better still they should ve gone to consult a prophet, Alpha or an oracle first.

To beat and kill just dey inside some people blood and that is why they cant even think before acting.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 18, 2015
This is serious
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by olalekan1(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2015
As if say na only one Bode Ganiyu knew... Some people sef
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 18, 2015
liberty300:
Wait. I tot dey said dis only happened in the south east? Ok ooo

Everything happens in the south west ooo
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Richy4(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2015
So autopsy report is an old school in that place abi and drinking the water used to wash the dead is now the authentic way to find the course of one's demise

African keep advancing everyday undecided
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by sikaxchange: 1:20pm On May 18, 2015
what the heck is happening nowadays
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by debbydee(f): 1:21pm On May 18, 2015
This life. Na wa oo.
Trust nobody because your very own can betray you.
Imagine what and how the Bode guy will think of the Guy who lured him into this.
Lets just be careful
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 18, 2015
So, all the dead guy could say was ''Bode'' Couldn't he have said his mind and eased this complexities undecided
And the Wasiu that lured Bode: well done oooo. If he had died due to the beating, would you have told a soul you knew about it all undecided sad sad
Imagine, beating + a cocktail of shocked sad
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by PreacherxSon(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2015
NIGERIA POLICE, complicating issues to favour dem since 1960
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by todayguest(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2015
emrain:
but what if this bode actually killed the guy? we may never know.
diabolical means or how? Remember, from the testimony of Wasliu, Bode was not with them on the day they went drinking. Also, if the autopsy says Ganiyu was poisoned. Next question would be, who and how. However, this case would have been made easier, if Ganiyu had given a more complete name or other revelations before his death. In this case, it could be any Bode. From the testimonies so far, Wasliu and his accomplices will go to jail, expect, otherwise proven.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 18, 2015
NIGERIANS AND THEIR STUPID ASSUMPTIONS!!! its cos of people like this that this country has remained stagnant. what if he was calling bodes name on a different note. mschewww. very barbaric act
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by meccuno: 2:05pm On May 18, 2015
Its Like you guys have decided we won't eat in Peace Any more.......what kind of story is this ?
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by asiwajumi(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2015
daveyjay:

Hehe...yes sir! I was hiqh on orijin while openinq the thread grin grin
see how u are killing yourself by drinking raw SUGAR(orijin) as a goood thing. Passing by ni o
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Eminentsaint(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2015
liberty300:
Too bad! Tribalism is in your blood.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by IIHTLAG: 5:38pm On May 18, 2015
Good day wonderful People. IIHT welcomes you to another interesting seminar. It's going to be interactive, educating and a critical study, thought, and reflection about the society and how IT can help better it. Don't miss this chance. VENUE: 77 Ojuelegba Rd, Ojuelegba bus stop (Opp Access Bank) TIME: 4pm on the 22nd of May 2015. Call these numbers for seat reservations: 01-3427425, 09021849688, 080143307280 Come with a friend that you love. Visit www.iiht.ng for more info.

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by IIHTLAG: 5:39pm On May 18, 2015
Good day wonderful People. IIHT welcomes you to another interesting seminar. It's going to be interactive, educating and a critical study, thought, and reflection about the society and how IT can help better it. Don't miss this chance. VENUE: 77 Ojuelegba Rd, Ojuelegba bus stop (Opp Access Bank) TIME: 4pm on the 22nd of May 2015. Call these numbers for seat reservations: 01-3427425, 09021849688, 080143307280 Come with a friend that you love. Visit www.iiht.ng for more info.

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by ZionJay(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2015
liberty300:
Apparently, they borrowed a leaf from the South East... grin
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by bornmekus: 7:55pm On May 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by ume(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2015
liberty300:
onye Yoruba iberibe
Cc
Lalasticala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) / 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) / Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.