Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo (44836 Views)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by PrettyCrystal: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
A man identified as Mr Sampson was gruesomely killed at Meza Filling Station along Calabar-Ugep-Ikom Highway in Ugep, Cross River state. According to reports, Mr Sampson, the manager of the Filling Station - was attacked by unknown hoodlums with machetes and axes as his body had cuts.

It has been established before filing this report that Mr Sampson is the manager of Meza filling station.

His body was found as early as 5am by farmers who were going to farm along the ITM Ugep farm roads.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/filling-station-manager-hacked-death-axes-cross-river-graphic-photo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by raskibs(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
chai! very bad

ABEG WAITING BE D REWARD FOR FIRST TO COMMENT

3 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Ezigboune: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Rip
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Oxenomy: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
That's Aromate there.. Axemen on rampage.. Dodorima!!!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by divinehand2003(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
My goodness.

What a zoo we live in. May his soul RIP.
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by mikky4764(f): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wat cld have led to his death now?
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Ericaikince(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
angry
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by flawlessT(f): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Calabar no sweet me again oooo

3 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by NCANTaskForce: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
R.I.P , Buhari Y? cry cry cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Sirpaul(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oh!... no
End time
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by twilliamx(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Seems like the trademark of Fulani herdsmen.

NCANTaskForce:
Hit like if you wish it was Buhari

hit like if you wish it was the quoted assshole's father.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by abdulatif8: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
angry cool now he's a dead man
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by rayblings(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wasted sperm
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by vjsmiles: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oxenomy:
Don't worry you fvvking jejune is next...
angry angry angry

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Fabolousibk1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
cult things...

5 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by jashar(f): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
So many cases of killings nowadays....

What's happening to the world na?
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by ekems2017(f): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
And the killing continues. I wonder how a once peaceful state has now become a war zone.

Change in the wrong direction
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by EseWealth(f): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
God guide my path

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oxenomy:
You are hailing them?

13 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Flamzey00(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
D picx on display is a small boi that met his untimely death few hours ago. RIp to d dead
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by izzou(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Austinoiz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cultists falling rivals like konji dey fall man hand since the days of Skull miners.
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by maxiuc(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cross River state

What's wrong with this two state with Rivers in name

Cultism.
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by boboLIL(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
divinehand2003:
My goodness.

What a zoo we live in. May his soul RIP.
its not about zoo..its about cultism..
Make he die well.. undecided
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by obembet(f): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Its well

6 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by muller101(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
flawlessT:
Calabar no sweet me again oooo
it didn't occur in Calabar. That place is like 3 hours drive from Calabar

2 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by maxiuc(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
vjsmiles:

Don't worry you fvvking jejune is next...
angry angry angry
surely

1 Like

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oxenomy:

I pity you. You are next!

7 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by boboLIL(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
surefixed27:
The love of risk is the beginning of success no successful man will say he never took any risk
As our afternoon games went as planned I thank God for his blessings as I bring to u all my games for today call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below the image no free no after serious minded people only
bloody scammer..shame on you

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) / I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water / Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.