Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! (24297 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by Dronedude(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2015
AONO:
Who is T.B Joshua because my television only show program from SAMBISA

The man that will deliver you from the strong hold of Boko Haram
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by okooloyun1(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2015
Dronedude:

TB Joshua is watching you
TB Joshua no be CCTV so he can watch me.
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by ekemini84(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2015
Your pastor stands on the podium and tell you countless tales of all his trial s and persecution and your yet to withness one. Flee that church! If he is not test in your present, he is not one from God I say to you.

For he Jesus was tested to the point where men doubted his claims, even its followers.

I know this one is from God by the way he is hated and because he stands alone and not with " them". And because the more he is tested, the more the world is knows about him.

Wake up Nigerians! For you are having one of the greatest of them prophet in your day. One in which even the great A.A Allen spoke off.

3 Likes

Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by zhirinmai(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2015
Hmm okay, dAts cOol
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by lolly2pops: 11:41am On May 18, 2015
Big-ups to TB Joshua. I and so many others love you.
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by tartar9(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2015
dancing in the streets embarassed yabaleft
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by tartar9(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2015
Gejpresident:
God of Christians is alive forever amen

Islam show ur God, demonstrate it with miracles, healings and signs and wonders

not bombing, terrorism, under age marriage

embarassed oh God pity OREMUSSANCTUS,at least upgrade his sense to that of a goat.
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by sly100: 11:53am On May 18, 2015
Op, show us d pix. Megabite is a scarce resource.
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 18, 2015
Ok...
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by Awoofawo(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2015
asamweba:
he can try that in Iraq

Most Mogs and GOSs can not even try doing so up north Nigeria (sokoto, kano, bornu etc) talkless of Iraq
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by liveth101: 12:25pm On May 18, 2015
Lordave:
You mean you want me to waste my time watching TB Josh dance in the streets of Mexico?
my broda na was for did ppl
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 18, 2015
its beginning to look like Genevieve and Oluchi accompanied TB Joshua to Mexico.

They are all there at the same time.

lol..
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by Bonapart(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2015
T.b Joshua, my Man Of God and mentor till JESUS come
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by Bonapart(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2015
lollystiver:
T.B baba why you no day shear garri and rice for naija again na for mexico you day shear free dance grin grin grin grin
when a foolish man is talking
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by Mariojane(f): 1:27pm On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:
OK. but I no dey watch! My Mb is precious.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by pak: 1:32pm On May 18, 2015
I watched the vid and at the end it said 'please subscribe to our channel for more life changing videos '.
So it is assumed that watching TB Joshua dance on the streets as changed my life?
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by sikaxchange: 1:39pm On May 18, 2015
oh ok i seeeeeeeeee next
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by VUVUZELA10: 2:22pm On May 18, 2015
@ekemini84
Thank you.
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by Nosa77(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2015
See original vid from Emmanuel TV HERE -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvFR3XkCx9c
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by 4stylz: 3:20pm On May 18, 2015
Love this man
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by 4stylz: 3:21pm On May 18, 2015
If you don't love this man; it's either you a Muslim or you a hater

1 Like

Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by Harryjoshua4: 7:52pm On May 18, 2015
I love this guy, tbj is an handsome dude
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by nelsooo: 9:45pm On May 18, 2015
Tb Joshua the prophet of our generation may Almighty continue to use you as a blessing to the whole world. I'm happy he took tI'm out to move around because back home they never allow him to have a breathing space
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by dbest01: 12:04am On May 19, 2015
Hilarious!
Re: Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! by unclemayor(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2015
Lordave:
You mean you want me to waste my time watching TB Josh dance in the streets of Mexico?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Ur funny die lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? / Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical? / Atheism Is A Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.