Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice (20683 Views)

Please I Need Mature Advise / Mature Advice Please !!! / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:11am On May 18, 2015
my name is chinonso.I have been married for 5yrs with out children. I'm a regular poster in TTC health section. I decided to change a new moniker so I can pour out my heart here without being discovered.

my fellow Nairalanders I feel like dying, the ache in my heart is too deep,don't know how I made it last night to this morning. I know am rambling but I just want to let it out .so I can get meaning opinions and.

I just find out my husband of 5yrs is sleeping with my younger sister.how do I handle this incestful abomination.
l want to stop here my hand is shaking
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:12am On May 18, 2015
cry

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by pickabeau1: 9:14am On May 18, 2015
do you mean your blood sister? shocked shocked shocked

damn....

what is your family saying
does she want to remove you from the equation?

Be careful o.. they can kill you

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:16am On May 18, 2015
Sorry to ask, how did u find out? It will help us to know what to suggest as per how best to follow it up.
Its really heart breaking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Young03(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2015
U let ur family know about it, from wat they say will determine the next step
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Ralphlauren(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2015
Westendel:
my name is chinonso.I have been married for 5yrs with out children. I'm a regular poster in TTC health section. I decided to change a new moniker so I can pour out my heart here without being discovered.

my fellow Nairalanders I feel like dying, the ache in my heart is too deep,don't know how I made it last night to this morning. I know am rambling but I just want to let it out .so I can get meaning opinions and.

I just find out my husband of 5yrs is sleeping with my younger sister.how do I handle this incestful abomination.
l want to stop here my hand is shaking

1)what is the age difference between yourself and your sister?
2)what is the age difference between yourself and your husband?
3)is your sister living in the same house with you and your husband?
4)how did you find out about their affair?
5)have you confronted your husband? if yes, what did he say?

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:23am On May 18, 2015
yes my blood sister. I happened to read their watsapp conversation. pls I need more advice. how do I handle this issue. my husband is a committed member in the church, he was the one that made me to accept Christ.now I feel like going back to the world

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Janet101(f): 9:24am On May 18, 2015
firstly, Pls calm down.try to confront ur husband about it n den send ur sister away Frm ur house. lobatan

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by pickabeau1: 9:27am On May 18, 2015
Westendel:
yes my blood sister. I happened to read their watsapp conversation. pls I need more advice. how do I handle this issue. my husband is a committed member in the church, he was the one that made me to accept Christ.now I feel like going back to the world

in that case, you should ask him if the allegations are true
Tell him what you saw and observe his reactions

Janet101:
firstly, Pls calm down.try to confront ur husband about it n den send ur sister away Frm ur house. lobatan

I agree with the first statement.,.. the second is a bit dicey
Sending her out may not totally solve d issue

What if the sister gets pregnant or the man does not want to leave her
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:31am On May 18, 2015
Ralphlauren:

1)what is the age difference between yourself and your sister?
2)what is the age difference between yourself and your husband?
3)is your sister living in the same house with you and your husband?
4)how did you find out about their affair?
5)have you confronted your husband? if yes, what did he say?

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:31am On May 18, 2015
ur sis is just taking advantage of ur predicament, ignore ur hubby, the real culprit is ur sis.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Janet101(f): 9:37am On May 18, 2015
[quote author=pickabeau1 post=33848035]

in that case, you should ask him if the allegations are true
Tell him what you saw and observe his reactions

I agree with the first statement.,.. the second is a bit dicey
Sending her out may not totally solve d issue

What if the sister gets pregnant or the man does not want to leave her

[/quote

well,I think for my sister to sleep wit my husband,She must have thought about d consequences,leaving my is just part of it,I don't care If She is pregnant, I Am throwing her out
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Ralphlauren(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2015
Westendel:

I'm 32 and my sister is 19. I senior almost 5 people before her. my husband is 36 yes.I have not asked him yet just found out last night.am Afraid of him admitting it cos I might poison him.so Right now am at work after which I don't plan returning back home

wow!

a 17years age difference between both of them shocked shocked

he must have enticed her with money, etc.

did you save a copy of the whatsapp conversation (for example, emailing it to yourself)?

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by pickabeau1: 9:39am On May 18, 2015
Janet101:

well,I think for my sister to sleep wit my husband,She must have thought about d consequences,leaving my is just part of it

yes,,, but with the age of the girl
I am inclined to put the blame on the man as she is impressionable..19

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Ralphlauren(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2015
lofty900:
ur sis is just taking advantage of ur predicament, ignore ur hubby, the real culprit is ur sis.

i dont agree. the real culprit is her husband.

her sister is only naive. so we can excuse her for being 'naive, silly, wild and adventrous' - but for her husband who happens to be a pastor, there is absolutely no excuse.

13 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:39am On May 18, 2015
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Janet101(f): 9:40am On May 18, 2015
[quote author=Westendel post=33848163]

I'm 32 and my sister is 19. I senior almost 5 people before her. my husband is 36 yes.I have not asked him yet just found out last night.am Afraid of him admitting it cos I might poison him.so Right now am at work after which I don't plan returning back home[/quo
te]

pls,don't run away from ur problems,u just have to go back home confront ur husband,let out ur anger And move on wit ur life.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Ralphlauren(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

i agree. that was why i asked for the age of her sister.

the blame is solely with the OP's husband.

if the OP deals with her sister, whats the assurance that the pastor has not been having extra marital affiars with other women?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Ralphlauren(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2015
Westendel:
My sister was living with me when she was 14yees.she stayed with me for1yr before I sent her back to the village. I sent her became she was sleeping with every boy in my street. The most painful one that made me to send her packing was that my landlady caught her sleeping with a boy inside my house one hot afternoon while we were at work.

she has been staying with my mum ever since then before she got admission into the uni last year

wow! she is a real ''animashaun''

your husband only wanted a taste of the public dog.

dont be surprised if they been sleeping together for a very long time.

having such a girl in the house while TTC is enough to hinder your prayers. does she live in the same town/city as your husband?

what has your husband's support been like during your TTC journey? has he done a fluid analysis to ensure he is fertile?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by elantraceey(f): 9:46am On May 18, 2015
First of all calm down and put yourself together , nothing on earth is worth taking away your peace .

First I want to start with you, why is it that you've not being able to give birth? Is it a medical issue or something ?

Does your sister live with you and your husband?

First forget the fact that your husband is a committed christian , believe me the worst set of people you'll find them in the church so don't allow him shake your faith .

Approach him first but calmly , whatsoever the result will be act wisely .

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Janet101(f): 9:48am On May 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

What is wrong wit her age?I expect her to report d situation to me, d man is just a goat n shameless begin But I will nt leave my husband
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:49am On May 18, 2015
Divorce Him.

5 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:49am On May 18, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Janet101(f): 9:52am On May 18, 2015
Westendel:
oh God help me!! help me!!
help me!!.How do I get over this betrayal by 2 people that are closer to me.

I use to see this type of things only in nollywood.never knew this things are real. this pain is just unbearable. am confused how do I start,whom do I talk to,where do I go.God don't let me commit murder

u need to really calm down,talk to God n learn to forgive fast

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:56am On May 18, 2015
[quote author=SagePerv post=33848769]Divorce Him.

[/qu

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Chubhie: 10:04am On May 18, 2015
Now, This is unholy matrimony. Enough reason to call it quits if facts can be established. The devil seems to have taken centre stage and conducting proceedings.

The foundations is faulty and destroyed. The ball is in your court. I can imagine how you feel right now. Betrayed! If you have a gun now you blast that man who can't control his third leg into hell.

You've got a good cause if facts can be established. Don't do anything stupid. Keep your hands clean walk away and start afresh if possible and let the cosmic universe do divine justice.

What ever you do, follow a legal, traditional and religious channel. You deserve to be happy.

5 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Ralphlauren(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2015
Westendel:
oh God help me!! help me!! help me!!.How do I get over this betrayal by 2 people that are closer to me.

I use to see this type of things only in nollywood.never knew this things are real. this pain is just unbearable. am confused how do I start,whom do I talk to,where do I go.God don't let me commit murder

you want to commit murder ke? on top wetin

do you think kirikiri is a holiday spa clinic?

you want to lose your home and freedom to a randy sister

pls get a grip of yourself. this is the time for you to toughen up.

you have to confront your husband first and then his reaction/response will determine the next course of action.

4 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Chubhie: 10:07am On May 18, 2015
Westendel:

pls how do I go about the divorce process. I'm in my lowest point right now. pls if there are Christians in the house,just say a word of prayer for me.so I don't do something terrible. this is better imagin than experienced
Calm down madam. Don't do anything stupid. This is not apocalypse.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by VintageCocktail(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2015
Born again my left ball !!!!!!!. Your sister seduced your husband..period!!!!! And your husband is too weak and fall a prey to the advances, they probably have been at it for sometime now.

First :confront your sister and find out if it is true, if it is ...do whatever you have to do...she broke the sister code and must be dealt with decisively but don't kill her.

Your husband might blame it on the devil as a born again cheat he is....forgive and continue or divorce and walk are the options ...choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 10:09am On May 18, 2015
bukatyne
Chair cover
babyosisi
thorpido
moca
EfemenaXY
Cococandy

I have been reading the advice you always give people in that thread babyosisi created. pls I need your opinion in this issue
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by estheremma(f): 10:11am On May 18, 2015
Involve ur parents after u confront him,then report to ur pastors ASAP.dont run away pls.be strong i know its painful.ekwensu, na wah o! On d other hand,what exactly did u see on d chat?so u dnt read meaning into sonething that does not exist

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by flyca: 10:25am On May 18, 2015
Have you taken screenshots of the conversations/ evidence?
If No, do so first, send and save them securely to your phone. You will need it.

I think you should go home after work. If possible take a break for today and go home. God is your strength!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / My Husband And His "Strange Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.