Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Wole Soyinka Identifies Two Persons Who Piloted Apc’s Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Identifies Two Persons Who Piloted Apc’s Change (920 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB / Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka Identifies Two Persons Who Piloted Apc’s Change by whitelakes05(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2015
Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, has revealed that before the presidential election he got a message from Aso Rock telling him to warn Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi against his campaign against President Goodluck Jonathan.

I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso rock But... - Wole Soyinka
Professor Wole Soyinka
Speaking on Thursday in Lagos during the public presentation of a book on the compilation of the achievements of Amaechi’s administration entitled ‘Dynamics of Change: The Amaechi Years,’ Prof. Soyinka said:

”Somebody sent me a message from Aso Rock to tell Amaechi that he is playing with fire, his playing with giants and cockatoos. I never delivered that message. Instead, I decided to study Amaechi more closely”.

wole-soyinka[Read Also]: ‘Igbos Are Predictable, They Vote Where Their Stomachs Take Them, Says Wole Soyinka’

Prof. Soyinka also commended Amaechi for standing up to President Jonathan during the NGF crisis.

He identified the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader Bola Tinubu and Amaechi as the two main agents who brought down the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“The political atmosphere today, whatever you call it, change or hope or cautious hope and naked hope or careless hope, I recognise two personalities, in particular, who led the chant of change. One of them, I call him the architect of the process, the architect, in fact, that houses the essence of hope. That is Ahmed Bola Tinubu. The other person was unconsciously, perhaps, the arrow head of that charge that led to the change and that is the man that we gather here to celebrate.”

He also said Amaechi took a gamble during the crisis, which exposed him to the wrath of the presidency.

Read Full Story: http://westernpostnigeria.com/wole-soyinka-mentions-the-two-people-who-destabilized-pdp/
Re: Wole Soyinka Identifies Two Persons Who Piloted Apc’s Change by Janet101(f): 9:17am On May 18, 2015
Amaechi is d man of match
Re: Wole Soyinka Identifies Two Persons Who Piloted Apc’s Change by Nobody: 10:59am On May 18, 2015
the northern elders think otherwise grin grin grin grin and i see reason with them.

this senseless talk of igbos voting were their stomach leads them is the most silly talk from this intellectual burden we call a Nobel laureate.

Did amaechi not also campaign and vote were his stomach leads or because it favors your cause.

Be reminded that Amaechi is an igbo man and he confirmed it when he went to aba for campaign abi chibuke and amaechi na french names?

Anuofia .
Re: Wole Soyinka Identifies Two Persons Who Piloted Apc’s Change by Shortyy(f): 11:05am On May 18, 2015
wtf is this man doing? you want to safe "Amaechi" from self destruction or what? and what's with you and Igbos these days? you got nothing else to do with your life, sir?
Re: Wole Soyinka Identifies Two Persons Who Piloted Apc’s Change by ndukwejoe(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2015
Amaechi my hero , thank God APC won i wonder what would have been his fate, God pass dem!
Re: Wole Soyinka Identifies Two Persons Who Piloted Apc’s Change by Nobody: 11:17am On May 18, 2015
Nigerians needed the change more. You won't understand Sir.

Being in bondage for the past 16 years while when you go to other countries, you see reasonable changes but back home, our economic ministers and their cronies, including our president keep deceiving us while living lavaishly. That is enough reason to ask for something new.

GEJ would only rule a divided Nigeria if he had rigged the election in his favor. Trust me the guy knows what is best for him, his family and Nigeria as a whole.

(1) (Reply)

Top PDP Members Were Paid By APC To Work Against Us, Says Fani Kayode / Photo; What Is Prof. Osibanjo Asking General Buhari? / “fulani Herdsmen Warned Us That If APC Wins, We Will See - ALGON Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.