Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

A Dream About Marriage (what Does It Translates To?) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Dream About Marriage (what Does It Translates To?) (1065 Views)

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die / I Had A Dream About The Rapture, Glorious And Gory Sight / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Dream About Marriage (what Does It Translates To?) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2015
There's this friend of mine, a female in her early 20s.

She told me she had a dream that she got married to her Boyfriend Traditionally in a dream.
They've been in a relationship for quite a while now and they're both planning of getting married very soon.

So she wants to know what this translates to and she. approached me and asked what it translates to:
I don't really know about dreams, so i decided to bring it here to ask people who are knowledgeable about it.

Is it a good sign or a Bad omen, or probably a message?
Re: A Dream About Marriage (what Does It Translates To?) by karlie4nia(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2015
From the much i know about this kind of dream, it isn't usually a good portent.. it is usually known to mean death of the physical body.
But one can pray and do good works to cancel out such karma of death. Goodluck.
Re: A Dream About Marriage (what Does It Translates To?) by khadupsie(f): 10:23am On May 18, 2015
She should pray that the wedding holds when they want it will hold or else it will drag..

I was told if you dream of getting married or carrying a child it's a sign of setback in those areas of one's life...

Pray pray pray!

However, if she's the kind that dreams and it happened the way she sees it then Goodluck to her!

(1) (Reply)

Hari Raya Puasa 2015 Short Speech Essay In Arabic Malay / 5 Things Spiritual People Do Differently In Life / Is She Truly A Pastor, With Her Boobs Practically Noticeable? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.