Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me (3601 Views)

Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / Jumia Is A Scam / Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by MissOpe(f): 11:50am On May 18, 2015
Guys please help me ooooo, I intend starting a Laundry business just to avoid sitting idle doing nothing.....I then went ahead to purchase a front loader 7kg machine just to aid my work......I purchased the said washing since the end of last month but Jumia has not called me to give me tangible reason why my item hasn't been shipped and each time I put a call thru to their customer care agent, they seem to be clueless about the whereabout of my order....Please someone help me out as I'm running out of patience, my 65,000 naira is hanging with jumia and I don't know how to get this back......help me out
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by Nobody: 11:53am On May 18, 2015
always pay on delivery.. once cash is in their pockets.. you cannot get it out.. it is in some maga purse called ewallet.. where it will remain until you are forced to buy needless chinese knock-offs until you finish your money with them.. JUMIA
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by MissOpe(f): 11:59am On May 18, 2015
Please dearie I need to get my money from them ooooooo....Please help me if u can
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by biznus: 12:20pm On May 18, 2015
Na wa o can somebody say something. ..
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
Call their customer service. You may need to chase it up by frequent phone calls until you get results.
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by Adebayolove(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2015
Take the fight to social media. Post all you have against them on their Facebook page, do same on Twitter and create and hash tag for the campaign. Mail jumia and include the link to all the social media post.
You can as well report them officially to consumer protection council.
Too much of this rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by irririchris(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
Print out your payment order and visit their office at Adeniyi Jones, that would aid them in expedite action. sorry about your experience. Note, never pay for an item before delivery

1 Like

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by MissOpe(f): 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
@ all Thanks so much....I'll take heed to all or suggestions.....Cursed be the day I purchased that Item. # sad mood#
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by JumiaOnline(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2015
MissOpe:
Guys please help me ooooo, I intend starting a Laundry business just to avoid sitting idle doing nothing.....I then went ahead to purchase a front loader 7kg machine just to aid my work......I purchased the said washing since the end of last month but Jumia has not called me to give me tangible reason why my item hasn't been shipped and each time I put a call thru to their customer care agent, they seem to be clueless about the whereabout of my order....Please someone help me out as I'm running out of patience, my 65,000 naira is hanging with jumia and I don't know how to get this back......help me out

We are sorry about the issues with your order. May we have your order number immediately please?

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by biznus: 1:37pm On May 18, 2015
Jumia.Online:

We are sorry about the issues with your order. May we have your order number immediately please?
irririchris Adebayolove voltron

5 Likes

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 18, 2015
biznus:
irririchris Adebayolove voltron
thanks.. my high-blood pressure cannot allow me fight with online nigerian retailers when they decide to frustrate you
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by Dollarchap(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2015
Thanks for this forum which gives the young entrepreneur to cry out. Also, I think Jumia has a good customer service by responding to this post. But it is important that actual delivery takes place.

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by MissOpe(f): 2:12pm On May 18, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Thanks....Here's my order number 304529989.....
and please don't just tell me u'll get back to me, follow up on my complaints and ensure it's resolved as soon as possible...I have heard that nursery rhyme countless number of times from u guys but u never seem to act on it....Please save my hands oooo and dispatch the product or refund my money.
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by MissOpe(f): 2:14pm On May 18, 2015
@ voltron , first class citizen, iririchris, adebayolove.... Thanks so much guys...Uve just gave my spirit a lift from sadness.

1 Like

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by biznus: 2:24pm On May 18, 2015
MissOpe:
@ voltron , first class citizen, iririchris, adebayolove....
Thanks so much guys...Uve just gave my spirit a lift from sadness.
on their behalf, you're welcome. Please ensure that they respond accordingly; let us know if they fail to
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by blessedapple: 4:05pm On May 18, 2015
Don't mind the nonsense people called JUMIA. They are frustrating these days.
Will not deliver your items after long chase through every available means,
only for you to receive an email that they have received back you item in their
store, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
My dear, don't sit down and wait ooo. Follow them bumper-to-bumper.
JUMIA have totally changed from what they were being known for.
Mchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for JUMIA!
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by ayoa123: 6:01pm On May 18, 2015
blessedapple:

How many times have your shopped with them? Bad belle people!!!
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by martin1985(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
blessedapple:

So much falacy. All companies have their strengths. Jumia is trying. Please let us encourage their efforts. Don't always be negative blessedapple.
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by peterian: 7:30pm On May 18, 2015
Wish u all d best wt jumia,,i also have plans to do laundry business...cld u pls add me on whatsapp?i need to be guided..thanks
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by osile2012: 12:20am On May 19, 2015
Nigerians should form the habit of rating brands based on experience. Simply follow the ink on my signature. Click Rate Brands, Find jumia and rate them . This will enable the brands improve on their service when their rating is low .

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by JumiaOnline(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2015
MissOpe:

Thanks....Here's my order number 304529989.....
and please don't just tell me u'll get back to me, follow up on my complaints and ensure it's resolved as soon as possible...I have heard that nursery rhyme countless number of times from u guys but u never seem to act on it....Please save my hands oooo and dispatch the product or refund my money.

Thanks MissOpe. The issue will be resolved soon and you will be contacted shortly.
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by Pavore9: 8:43am On May 19, 2015
l am enjoying their service here in Kenya as they are prompt with their delivery. An email is sent likewise one gets a call a day before delivery to remind you they are coming within a given time the next day and also call on the day of delivery. l only pay on delivery.

1 Like

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by biznus: 5:39pm On May 19, 2015
Please next time it should be pay on delivery as clearly stated in their ad

3 Likes

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by MissOpe(f): 4:06pm On May 20, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi MissOpe, your order was shipped on the 9th May. We are sorry for the delay of your order to Epe. We will contact the dispatch unit and expedite delivery immediately. Thanks for your patronage.
This is just to remind you that u havn't delivered my item yet, I purposely didn't contact u yesterday cos I wanted to give you a day grace...... please refund my money or bring the item.....I have lots of customers clothes to wash with it....I' m tired of using my hands....here's my order no again : 304529989
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by MissOpe(f): 9:08pm On May 20, 2015
Dear forumites, I finally got the delivery of my order after a long time of waiting...Like some candidly advice, do not part with ur cash before delivery rather pay on delivery....I have learnt my lesson and never ever will I shop from Jumia anymore.....Adieu Jumia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by OkunrinMeta: 11:26pm On May 20, 2015
MissOpe:
Dear forumites, I finally got the delivery of my order after a long time of waiting...Like some candidly advice, do not part with ur cash before delivery rather pay on delivery....I have learnt my lesson and never ever will I shop from Jumia anymore.....Adieu Jumia.
At least give this their customer service guy some credit for locating this thread and sorting out your issues. Give them small credit. This does not usually happen, ....i think.

4 Likes

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by webcraftz(m): 6:36am On May 21, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

At least give this their customer service guy some credit for locating this thread and sorting out your issues. Give them small credit. This does not usually happen, ....i think.

Yeah, if he/she was able to locate your thread and assisted in getting your product delivered to you, I think he deserves some credits. This things happen everywhere. But when you get an intervention like this, it's encouraging. Don't forget Nigeria is still young in e-commerce. Trade with caution and don't throw negative comments anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by MissOpe(f): 12:26pm On May 21, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

so u think posting on Nairaland was the only means I used in resolving this issue...sorry u're so mistaken, not only did I post on Nairaland, I mailed them on Facebook, mailed Consumer protection council, called wazobia F.M and reported the issue, sent them e- mails all in one day.....believe u me....I got a call in the evening and I was assured of delivery on Wednesday which I got.....
Back to your request, sorry I can't give Jumia any credit for shopping on deir website ...rather they should give me recharge card for having to wait this long before receiving my item..........mtseeew

4 Likes

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by OkunrinMeta: 1:35pm On May 21, 2015
MissOpe:

so u think posting on Nairaland was the only means I used in resolving this issue...sorry u're so mistaken, not only did I post on Nairaland, I mailed them on Facebook, mailed Consumer protection council, called wazobia F.M and reported the issue, sent them e- mails all in one day.....believe u me....I got a call in the evening and I was assured of delivery on Wednesday which I got.....
Back to your request, sorry I can't give Jumia any credit for shopping on deir website ...rather they should give me recharge card for having to wait this long before receiving my item..........mtseeew
Lol, i no know say them stress you reach like that. If na me too, i go para. don't worry, all these SA companies self! if they dont improve and they don't have a strong or better competitor by 2020, i will start my own e-commerce company.
Make we dey do pay-on-delivery for now, if them no quick come, we go go ojuelegba go buy and when they eventually come, we tell them they are on a loooong thing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Business Website For Just 10k, Limited Offer!!! / Ethanol For Sale In Large Quantity @a Very Cheap Price / Gtbank: The Secrets Behind The Success Of Nigeria’s No. 1 Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.