Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me (3599 Views)

Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / Jumia Is A Scam / Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by blessedapple: 3:24pm On May 21, 2015
ayoa123:

How many times have your shopped with them? Bad belle people!!!

The most-bad-belle Human being like you. I don't think that you even shop online.
Do you know what it means to break an appointment over and over without prior information.
Only to be told to go through the same process again if still interested in same items (to wait for another decade)?
I don't blame you because you are still eating free food. No responsibility. Oloshi!
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by blessedapple: 3:37pm On May 21, 2015
martin1985:

So much falacy. All companies have their strengths. Jumia is trying. Please let us encourage their efforts. Don't always be negative blessedapple.

Yes Martin1985. I understand what you mean.
Infact, i am one of their die-hard-customers
and have been recommending them to people
but my recent experiences with them showed that they are no longer what they used to be
I think, it is mainly due to numerous 'Agents", which can not be reach at will bill them or who feeds them with the wrong information.

Can you imagine what it looks like when you will call a customer care to inquire about the delay after informing your for days that your order is with the dispatch rider and the customer-care will only tell you that as at that moment she cannot ascertain the where-about of the order, but all that she knows is that you will soon receive it. And this continues till all of a sudden you receive an information that it has gone back to their central store. " if you paid cash, do well to .... or re-order if still interested on same items. And all you get is "we apologize" without any tangible reason.
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by blessedapple: 3:43pm On May 21, 2015
ayoa123:

How many times have your shopped with them? Bad belle people!!!

The most-bad-belle Human being like you. I don't think that you even shop online.
Do you know what it means to break an appointment over and over without prior information.
Only to be told to go through the same process again if still interested in same items (to wait for another decade)?
I don't blame you because you are still eating free food. No responsibility. Oloshi!
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by martin1985(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2015
blessedapple:

No swear words...It says alot about the kinda person U are....U claim to be responsible init and say such to a fellow Nairalander...Fear God!
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by toluleke(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
MissOpe:

so u think posting on Nairaland was the only means I used in resolving this issue...sorry u're so mistaken, not only did I post on NAIRALAND, I mailed them on FACEBOOK, mailed CONSUMER PROTECTION COUNCIL, called WAZOBIA F.M and reported the issue, sent them E- MAILS all in one day.....believe u me....I got a call in the evening and I was assured of delivery on Wednesday which I got.....
Back to your request, sorry I can't give Jumia any credit for shopping on deir website ...rather they should give me recharge card for having to wait this long before receiving my item..........mtseeew
Jesu, you really meant business..I guess I would do dsame over a year now..I haven't seen alert from my nigeria bookies..NAIRASTAKE
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by Cvesta(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Jumia.com is over rated...the next E-commerce power House in Nigeria is Www.Tradot.com
Re: Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me by blessedapple: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2015
martin1985:

No swear words...It says alot about the kinda person U are....U claim to be responsible init and say such to a fellow Nairalander...Fear God!

Fear God! I hear you. Do to one what you will like him/she do to you.

I only expressed what i passed through in their hands and somebody just pounced on me without investigation of any sort.

Even if he is their agent, is it not wright to look into into it than outright defense. This is one of the reasons why our local businesses do not last.

Anyway, no offence and apologies if i have offended your conscience. Happy Ei-El Filtri.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registering An Limited Liability Company Without Lawyer. / Aero Contractors Flights From Warri To Lagos: A Corporate Scam / We Sell Imported Curtains And Chair Fabrics From Dubai Buy From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.