Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Niger Delta Struggle Has Become A Scanned Be Wise! ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Struggle Has Become A Scanned Be Wise! ! (490 Views)

Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark / Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra / Asari-Dokubo Convenes A Meeting On The Next Phase Of The Niger Delta Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Struggle Has Become A Scanned Be Wise! ! by lordcabasa(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2015
Election has come and gone, won and lost and as usual the threats of battle drums are brewing with the rights and priviledges of the people of the lower Niger aka THE NIGER DELTA PEOPLE CUM THE GOOSE THAT LAYS THE NATIONS GOLDEN EGGS occupying the front burner; In as much as am pained by the inequity being metted against the people of the Niger Delta, I still hold the opinion that at the moment I see no reason to agitate let alone fight for because doing same will term me insane in the Albert Einstein sense because it is tantamount to doing a particular thing over again and expecting a different result. Therefore;

1. It is a true fact of law that whosoever gets the benefits must also inherit the liability hence, if Jonathans presidency did not favor you or your people directly I see no reason why you wanna fight and die again for the few war reapers, if I may ask, what is the difference between a man from a far away land that reaps the delta and takes the benefit far away for himself and family and a niger delta "son" that plunders the benefits of the struggle to far away lands for the benefit of his few cronies. Note that the exit of Britain didn't make Nigeria successful how can the collapse of Nigeria make Niger delta better outside enthroning another monster.

2. If the benefits of the Niger Delta struggle under your leadership as a militant leader did not better the lives of the same people you claim to be fighting for in general during the benefits period then u lack the moral justification to call and arm those people again for your selfish gains or are you their slave/colonial master? What is the difference between you and the REAPERS you claim to be fighting anyway?

3. If you did not seek for independence of the Niger delta region, nor agitate for RESOURCE CONTROL when "our son was there" then you lack the moral justification to demand for same under a man who is not from your region because to my mind, if it's wrong for a woman to ask from her boyfriend what she can't ask from her father, I see no reason asking from a stranger what you can't ask from your brother.

4. If you did not provide succour to the families of those who lost their lives fighting the injustice you as militant leaders claim to be fighting under your watch, then you lack justice bringing same reason to make more mothers childless.

5. If you can afford to own a private jet as a militant leader or a university, tour the world, get the ears of a sitting president, own fleets of porshy cars, maintain leagues of armed security guards, sex the best actresses and control billions of naira; then you could have achieved providing enough transportation for your people at subsidised rate, if you can own a university outside the shores of the country then you could have afforded educating 20,000 of your indigenes annually and I see no better way to empower your people not even through arms,if you can afford to tour the world then you can't claim to lack ideas of the standard of life your people truly deserve to live by, if you could get the ears of a sitting president then I see no reason why half the problems were not resolved, one porshy ride equals setting up 500 entrepreneurs from your region, and if you alone use more armed guards than your entire community I wonder why you think there is high rate of crime when the bulk of the security forces are securing just few of you, if you can afford pleasures and frivolities then how can you question the moral decadence you indirectly fund in our societies today.

6. If they can deceive you to die for them in the name of Niger delta struggle when in essence it is as a result of revoking their illegal contracts and largesse cum lack of federal contracts and influence then you got what you truly deserve which is "death" for indeed the wages of sin is truly death.

7. A word is enough for the ...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle Has Become A Scanned Be Wise! ! by denko(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2015
But is still better than Boko Haram that brought Buhari into power
Re: Niger Delta Struggle Has Become A Scanned Be Wise! ! by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
Even companies, multinationals wont fail to savour the opportunity to retrench and down size its workers if it need be, provided the profits keeps acruing. It's hightime the Niger deltans cut shot the mouths that runs through its pocket. The one nigeria card which they have been playing for more than 40yrs is not realy working. Let them try something else. They say change is constant..

The Lower Niger congress has come to stay.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe / Nigeria: Okonjo-iweala Bags Yale Varsity's Honorary Doctoral Degree / Petrolum Industry/politic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.