Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe (495 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe by not4sure(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
A former Minister of the Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Godsday Orubebe, on Tuesday announced his intention to join the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Orubebe, who threw caution to the wind and accused the Independent National Electoral Commission chief, Prof. Attahiru Jega, of bias during the collation of presidential election results in March, said there was need for him to join the APC in order to make Niger Delta better in the new dispensation.

“I have concluded plans to join my folks in the APC to champion and sustain the movement for a better Niger Delta in the new administration,” the former minister said on his Twitter handle – @ElderGOrubebe.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-am-ready-to-join-apc-orubebe/

Re: I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 19, 2015
Oru wetin? U beta stay in PDP with your master Edwin Clarke.

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe by xreal: 1:45pm On May 19, 2015
Never!

He should work on how he wouldn't be jailed.

He planned to kidnapp Jega; there is no place for kidnappers in APC.
Re: I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe by ofala(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2015
When are we going to start killing useless Politicians, constitutionally in Nigeria....

these guys are taking the generality of same Nigerians for some rough rides...

***I believe GMB will set some standard but there are so much work for Baba because our political space are filled with IDIOTS

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 19, 2015
APC got polluted long ago and this prospective member will only swell the compilation of crooks trying to seek refuge under it.

May God give baba wisdom
Re: I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe by MissSlimbody(f): 1:54pm On May 19, 2015
grin Chai, wetin we no go see from Nigeria politiciangrin
Re: I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe by danny301: 2:07pm On May 19, 2015
Orubebe, you no fit try am.
Re: I Am Ready To Join APC – Orubebe by danny301: 2:07pm On May 19, 2015
Orubebe, you can't' try it.

(1) (Reply)

Chexkout The Footnote Writeup Of This Photo / APGA, Labour Party To Merge With apc / I-G Appeals To Nigerians Not To Corrupt Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.