Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption (33680 Views)

Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / How Does The PDP Or APC Intend To Fix Our Economy? (2) (3) (4)

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by socialmediaman: 12:26pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:
But this is exactly what GEJ has been doing.

Many thought Buhari was going to disregard the rule of law and just send people to prison, democracy don't work like that.
So they intend using courts like GEJ, I see.

Laws are useless if not implemented. Buhari will not keep a blind eye to corruption and abuse of office like GEJ did. EFCC just woke up now that your GEJ lost election because they know it's no longer business as usual. I really give kudos to Nigerians who never allowed GEJ deceive them the second time...

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by omohanet(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2015
Keeping my finger cross
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by PassingShot(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2015
Netanda:
First to comment..! Dancing alingo

Sorry brother!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Halaz(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2015
it's a welcome idea of the intellectuals, through due process. while constitution is sacrosanct. GMB 4 life. ...

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by JingoOAU(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

Many thought Buhari was going to disregard the rule of law and just send people to prison, democracy don't work like that.
So they intend using courts like GEJ, there's no change then.

Try to be reasonable boy....GEJ's body language encourage corruption....thats the difference

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Etizz: 12:28pm On May 18, 2015
Death penalty for all corrupt individual.... Dats all.... It will work.
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 18, 2015
Let the children of hate come nd start crying tinubu and atiku now.....
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by An2elect2(f): 12:28pm On May 18, 2015
Good measures. Praying for this administration.
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 18, 2015
The most important way to fight corruption which is missing is systemic reformation to stop the oppotunity to looters like what happen in the agric sector and Federal civil service.
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by philips70(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes, GEJ was using courts but only to set free those already convicted by past administrations. Nice job!

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Whatever it takes whether they will use sango, omadiorha or god of thunder so far this corruption can be killed they should just do anoything it takes but no one must be spared

Well, different manager the same agenda different approach. This time you will see a professional approach of implementation policies.
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Hafis16(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
hmmmm
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by solutiontemple1: 12:30pm On May 18, 2015
INDIA KASHI SOLUTION TEMPLE

WELCOME TO SPIRITUAL HOME

(1). BECOME RICH WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICES.
(2). BUSINESS BOOMING AND EXAM SUCCESS.
(3). VISIONING AND MIRACLES FOR MEN OF GOD. AND DO AS I SAY RING.
(4). INVOCATION OF MONEY. NO HARM.
(5). WINNING OF POOL AND LOTTO AND POCKET NEVER DRY.
(6). BECOME POWERFUL AND GET ALL WHAT YOU NEED WITHIN 3 DAYS.
(7). INCREMENT OF INTELLIGENT.
(cool. WINING OF CONTRACTS AND ELECTIONS.
(9). WINNING OF BEAUTY CONTEST.
(10)GENERAL LOVE ATTRACTION, AND ASK WITHOUT REFUSAL.

CONTACT US: DR. CARAN
TEL: +2347034722118
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by zhirinmai(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2015
Han han, I dnt see anytin new here. Mtcheew d same language, different person...
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by ogene007: 12:34pm On May 18, 2015
tuncy:

http://apc.com.ng/index.php/about-apc/apc-manifesto#sthash.PNiIivej.dpuf
That's a good way to start especially on cleaning up the electoral process in line with the Uwais report. The issue of special courts is also in order. They should also encourage the passage of the asset forfeiture bill in order to give the anti-corruption fight additional bite.
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by FitnessNigeria: 12:34pm On May 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Whatever it takes whether they will use sango, omadiorha or god of thunder so far this corruption can be killed they should just do anything it takes but no one must be spared

Bro no vex, which one be omadiorha?
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by FitnessNigeria: 12:39pm On May 18, 2015
There is a great difference between talking and doing.

I and millions of Nigerians have heard enough talk, we just wanna see action.
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by ayusco85(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

Sharap

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by MKO4ever(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2015
APC in Government shall muster the political will to wage strident War against Corruption; otherwise our post-oil-economy will be disastrous. It is our considered view that none of our cardinal programs will succeed if the current level of corruption and looting going on in the land is allowed to continue.

We shall embark on public sensitization campaign and civic education against corruption in schools and town halls.

This is good, so that public can know the difference between stealing and corruption

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by lomprico(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2015
Rubbish! None of these will work as long as immunity clause stands. Remove immunity clause, kill corruption.

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by centjamie(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2015
mcquin:
That Uwais report is indeed key to our electoral reforms. President's should no longer appoint the head of INEC.

I see people that mean business.

Story!!!

If corruption is not purged out of the system and out of the mind of the people completely,the president must still have a say in who becomes the Inec chairman,whether directly or indirectly.
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Dollarchap(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2015
Our Government should promote entrepreneurship. People with TRUE entrepreneurial spirits don't steal.

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Winning123: 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

You are wrong. GEJ is not doing what was listed above. Does GEJ encourage whistle blowing. He never had any plan to make state electoral commission truly independent

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 18, 2015
Did you read the article where EFCC said that the reason why they have not been prosecuting those involved in the subsidy scam is because the presidency did NOT give them approval... they needed the backing from the presidency, Jonathan never approved? Or you choose not to read the article because it shows that Jonathan was encouraging corruption?

Mogidi:

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 18, 2015
APC promises too much. Tomorrow, Buhari will come out, look straight at the camera and say "Nigerians don't expect a miracle".
You don't promise too much and expect an average Nigerian who desparately had long yearned for shagri la not to look forward to seeing a miracle.

Much promise in the face of myriad of challenges is equally promising a miracle.

I fondly hope APC succeed.

Netanda:
First to comment..! Dancing alingo
lol. You are not the first. Scroll up.

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Jayuba(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2015
Recently, i noticed am a corrupt Nigerian. I dont steal. The issue is, i always want to be first where ever i go, even when i arive late. I had to change.
Every Nigerian is corrupt and we need to change ourselves to make the job easy for the next government.

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by bakjal(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

MUMU

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 18, 2015
PDP n APC always saying the same set of things
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by tabolaji: 12:54pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

what court did GEJ used? When last did you here of EFCC prosecuting corrupt politicians? They only focus on Yahoo boys since the GEJ goverment does not support such prosecution? Please dont misinform people here abeg?

Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by baybeeboi: 12:58pm On May 18, 2015
solutiontemple1:
INDIA KASHI SOLUTION TEMPLE
WELCOME TO SPIRITUAL HOME
(1). BECOME RICH WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICES. (2). BUSINESS BOOMING AND EXAM SUCCESS. (3). VISIONING AND MIRACLES FOR MEN OF GOD. AND DO AS I SAY RING. (4). INVOCATION OF MONEY. NO HARM. (5). WINNING OF POOL AND LOTTO AND POCKET NEVER DRY. (6). BECOME POWERFUL AND GET ALL WHAT YOU NEED WITHIN 3 DAYS. (7). INCREMENT OF INTELLIGENT. (cool. WINING OF CONTRACTS AND ELECTIONS. (9). WINNING OF BEAUTY CONTEST. (10)GENERAL LOVE ATTRACTION, AND ASK WITHOUT REFUSAL.
CONTACT US: DR. CARAN TEL: +2347034722118
if i see this thing for Nairaland again, i will kill you.
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by baybeeboi: 1:01pm On May 18, 2015
lomprico:
Rubbish! None of these will work as long as immunity clause stands. Remove immunity clause, kill corruption.
i agree with you Bro, Imagine someone who has been senator since 1999 till date and still wins for the sit and continues to win for the next 5 tenures. When will he ever be prosecuted for curruption?
Re: See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption by Burger01(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2015
Diezani must not run away.. cheesy

Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos) / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges / Femi Adesina Shades A Prophet Over Fake Prophecy. Who Could This Be?