Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges (33582 Views)

NDDC Asks Senator Nwaoboshi To Refund ₦2.6 Billion / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by samysamy: 5:16pm On May 11, 2018
At the PDP Delta North Senatorial District meeting, highly cherished Senator Nwaoboshi, the Oshimili of Akwukwu Igbo Kingdom, the Ide of Okpanam Kingdom, Aguanyijiejemba 1 of Igbuzor Land, was greeted and welcomed with overwhelming crowd of Anioma people.

It should be recalled that the senator is facing charges of corrupt practices and money laundering.EFCC prosecutor, Mr. M. Salisu Abubakar, recently said that the senator purchased Guinea House, Marine Road, Apapa, at the sum of N805million, knowing that the sum of N322million out of the purchase price forms proceeds of fraud

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/see-how-senator-nwaoboshi-was-received.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by samysamy: 5:17pm On May 11, 2018

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Olalan(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmmm, a country where the people who steal the commonwealth are celebrated and respected, while the common pick pocket is mobbed to death

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by GavelSlam: 5:23pm On May 11, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmmm, a country where the people who steal the commonwealth are celebrated and respected, while the common pick pocket is mobbed to death

There is no hope.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by oshe11: 5:25pm On May 11, 2018
Wooowww
Just like Tinubu is hailed in the WEST

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2018
The same way you hypocrites in the SW Hail Tinubu

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2018
He's a hero, cause he's a southerner that's why they persecuting him.

Tinubu is a bigger thief

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2018
Olalan:
Hang tinubu first my brother

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by 360great(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2018
Too bad my brother.what a country we live in
Olalan:

6 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

There is no hope.

Kill the thief(tinubu) in your Southwest before you kill our own

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by gentleguy1975: 5:34pm On May 11, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by gentleguy1975: 5:37pm On May 11, 2018
grin angry
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by nNEOo(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

My god! Bro are u for real?
nNEOo:

Bro,forget what any book tells u,men are never equal n yet we're no less a man...it inherent in man to exhibit these traits, which lead to this insatiable urge to oppress n subjugate others by enslaving men
perseived weak!

By default,Men crave for power and control,we shouldn't empower individuals but institutions which will check these that may naturaly rise above their stations...Pls bro let stop this "He is our own" bullsht,why must we keep shielding n claiming roting fruits.
CROWNWEALTH019:

10 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by gidgiddy: 5:40pm On May 11, 2018
A proud son of Igbo land! Odeshi!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2018
nNEOo:

I'm for real

Tinubu can't be walking free while they arrest and condemn our own

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by GavelSlam: 5:42pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I am a Deltan but I reside in Lagos.

I am itsekiri and I know the difference between Tinubu's leadership and all the pretenders we've had in Delta state.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

I am itsekiri and I know the difference between Tinubu's leadership and all the pretenders we've had in Delta state.

Does that change the fact that tinubu is a corrupt ani.mal?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by GavelSlam: 5:45pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Well the success of the states tell a different story.

Maybe he's just corrupt and efficient whilst the Delta leaders are simply corrupt.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by fergie001: 5:45pm On May 11, 2018
Every society deserves the leadership it gets....

5 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Daviddson(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Crownwealth aka SalamRushdie defender of corruption, you never cease to support corruption. Between you and pachukwudi44, I don't know who does it better.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Turantula(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Aboki go back to your desert infested barren land and hang the corrupt grass cutter

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by nNEOo(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm for real

Tinubu can't be walking free while they arrest and condemn our own

Bro,forget what any book tells u,men are never equal n yet we're no less a man...it inherent in man to exhibit these traits, which lead to this insatiable urge to oppress n subjugate others by enslaving men
perseived weak!

By default,Men crave for power and control,we shouldn't empower individuals but institutions which will check these that may naturaly rise above their stations...Pls bro let stop this "He is our own" bullsht,why must we keep shielding n claiming roting fruits.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 6:06pm On May 11, 2018
samysamy:
At the PDP Delta North Senatorial District meeting, highly cherished Senator Nwaoboshi, the Oshimili of Akwukwu Igbo Kingdom, the Ide of Okpanam Kingdom, Aguanyijiejemba 1 of Igbuzor Land, was greeted and welcomed with overwhelming crowd of Anioma people.

It should be recalled that the senator is facing charges of corrupt practices and money laundering.EFCC prosecutor, Mr. M. Salisu Abubakar, recently said that the senator purchased Guinea House, Marine Road, Apapa, at the sum of N805million, knowing that the sum of N322million out of the purchase price forms proceeds of fraud

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/see-how-senator-nwaoboshi-was-received.html?m=1

which igbo kingdom....?

I never knew any igbo kingdom exist in Delta state
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 6:20pm On May 11, 2018
delta igbos....ridiculous people....

5 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 6:22pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

which igbo kingdom....?

I never knew any igbo kingdom exist in Delta state

ooo yes...they are deltans too....but they speak igbo....drama queens......

they piss me off.....

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 6:24pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

ooo yes...they are deltans too....but they speak igbo....drama queens......
they piss me off.....
lolzzzzz.........drama queens.....
piss u off as how?
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 6:30pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolzzzzz.........drama queens.....

piss u off as how?

they can be very annoying....

many dont speak igbo in the delta.....they know that....but still they try...

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 6:33pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

they can be very annoying....
many dont speak igbo in the delta.....they know that....but still they try...
anyone that can't speak igbo is not igbo and should not bee regarded as one....
let simply call them Niger delta tirbe of ika origin not delta igbos

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 6:35pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

then,why try to drag us into biafra.....??

and then they have the audacity to deny you your identity....prove what....?...who the hell do they think they are....?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 6:38pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

that i cant do...its over....i already promised yyeske to dont say yeasterners no more....and i kept to it...

no more compromises.....you piss me off,i will kick you sqwa.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On May 11, 2018
Just look at the bigots hailing this corrupt soul....

Una never suffer, hungry never wire una head wells.

Shameless crabs!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by faithfull18(f): 6:51pm On May 11, 2018
We are our problem.

See my profile.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police / Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.