Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye (923 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by ogaofficer(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2015
The Lagos State Commissioner for Education, Chief (Mrs.) Olayinka Oladunjoye has described the new Governor of Lagos State as an experienced personality that will consolidate on the achievements of his predecessor in office, Barrister Babatunde Fashola (SAN).
Speaking with a group of journalists after casting her vote in her home town, the humble Commissioner for Education stated that Governor Ambode is a professional that is well experienced in governance and will be able to deliver democracy dividends to the people of the state.
She explained further that between 1999-2007, Senator Bola Tinubu was able to lay a solid foundation for infrastructural development while Barrister Babatunde Fashola (SAN) was able to build on the Foundation between 2007-2015.
She pointed out that Governor Ambode Akinwunmi will consolidate on the impact and achievements of Governor Fashola so that Lagos will be made the best city in the world.
In her words: “Over the years, we have been able to put education on a firm ground in Lagos State and whoever will man the ministry would meet a strong foundation to build on and I have no fear in my mind that GovernorAmbode will build on the achievements of Barrister Fashola. So that Lagos will continue to have a brighter and rewarding future.

Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:38pm On May 18, 2015
Who and where is d ambode? I hate "change"
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Who and where is d ambode?
I hate "change"
don't be a silly fellow, read the news in full undecided
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:41pm On May 18, 2015
agarawu23:
don't be a silly fellow, read the news in full undecided
Go to sexuality section and discuss sex wif ya mates
Stop coming here to misyarn
Am not ya mate so stop quoting me
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by asumo12: 12:42pm On May 18, 2015
sauce plz

cool
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by asumo12: 12:43pm On May 18, 2015
bro according to time register i think agarawu23 senior u for here tho

SHARIAREPORTERS:

grin
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by agarawu23(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

is it a crime to let you know you are stupiid? we aren't the cause of your miserable lifeundecided

dont derail thread cos I will not reply u.
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by agarawu23(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2015
asumo12:

grin
no mind that mumu grin
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:48pm On May 18, 2015
asumo12:

grin
Dat guy
One level he no get
Na small children he dhe play wif for romance section
No pride at all
I dhe read how dose small grls dhe mention dhe talk shitz
Him too dhe reply
No level for dat smally
And if na old man, na big "agbaya" d guy be
Omoko
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:50pm On May 18, 2015
agarawu23:
is it a crime to let you know you are stupiid? we aren't the cause of your miserable lifeundecided

dont derail thread cos I will not reply u.
Guy dis politics section
Go and discuss e*rection in ya romance section
Don't come here to f*ool yaself
No level for u
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by agarawu23(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Dat guy
One level he no get
Na small children he dhe play wif for romance section
No pride at all
I dhe read how dose small grls dhe mention dhe talk shitz
Him too dhe reply
No level for dat smally
And if na old man, na big "agbaya" d guy be
Omoko
------------>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by agarawu23(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Guy dis politics section
Go and discuss e*rection in ya romance section
Don't come here to f*ool yaself
No level for u
---------->>>>>>>>

grin
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:54pm On May 18, 2015
agarawu23:
---------->>>>>>>>
grin
Lol Don pain am
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by ogaofficer(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2015
asumo12:
sauce plz

cool
kainji dam
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by asumo12: 1:23pm On May 18, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

ogaofficer:

kainji dam

u want make me and u start like shariareporters and agarawu23 for this thread?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by ogaofficer(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2015
asumo12:
undecided undecided undecided

u want make me and u start like shariareporters and agarawu23 for this thread?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
You no go see draw
Re: Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye by asumo12: 8:47pm On May 18, 2015
SMD

ogaofficer:
You no go see draw

Make I go vote

No time

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Join APC - Orubebe / Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan / Bayelsa Community Shuts Down Agip's Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.