Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty (30963 Views)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by informato: 1:01pm On May 18, 2015
'' I'll Make Nigeria Ungovernable if Jonathan win
2011 Election''...WHO MADE THIS COMMENT ??....now he has won,nigerians are waiting for him to tell his boys to quit

2 Likes

Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 18, 2015
k
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by babamadiba(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2015
Handsome soldiers just dey die in the hands of the beasts. They will never end well in Jesus name.
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by kings09(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2015
RIP Gallant one
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by lollystiver(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2015
R.I.P BRO cry crythe street will nev forget you you die for the nation for we your bothers and sister we will forever miss you#buh i hv feelings that boko haram will soon be over in Nigeria
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by sweetespickles: 1:02pm On May 18, 2015
So sad!!
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by Abayhormy(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2015
Rip man. You died a hero. May d lord grant ur family the fortitude to bear d loss .
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
Gallant Soldier

Rip
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by Kegite(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
Bonapart:
mind the way you use the word of God... is not a magazine you can joke about with... sheor!!!

What does Isaiah 4:1 say ??
I waiting to hear what it says.
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by baybeeboi: 1:05pm On May 18, 2015
Kegite:
Ladies, BEWARE!!!
The Prophet Isaiah prophesized that, "A time will come in the Nearby future where Seven(7) women will hold One(1) Man and beg, Please marry Us." -Isaiah 4:1

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you this Islamic psycho.
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by Bonapart(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2015
Kegite:

that's what he said but mind how you say it and where you say it and what you regard in your heart when saying it..... it's the word of God
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by mandax: 1:06pm On May 18, 2015
RIP;
while the mumus in Nigeria continue to believe that one Nigeria was made in heaven; continue to believe that one day Islamic religion expansionism from north shall stop;

instead of rest of Nigeria agreeing to granting that section of Nigeria independence to practice its religion the sharia way its people want.
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by darejem4real: 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
RIP
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
May his soul rest in perfect peace
All becos of I s l a m a b a d
Eyah

And d soldier is a christian?!?

1 Like

Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by stevenosa(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2015
Kegite:

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!" - NIV

Any man who is praying that this scripture be fulfilled in his life is looking for trouble. Not all prophesies in the scripture that should be allowed to come to pass in our lives. Some we have to pray against it. The WORD of God in scripture is supposed to give us PEACE of mind and not otherwise. PEACE I give unto you, not as the WORLD gives... Jesus Christ
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by oweman: 1:10pm On May 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Islam: violence blood sucking cult not a religion...believe that.
Rip soldier

But is the soja.a christian ? the name sound moslem to me . So your post is ............make i no talk say you be animal !
By the way is the batle no more to make money ?
Truth is most od the dead soldiers are those there for money or to rape women ?
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:11pm On May 18, 2015
UthmanYusuf:

And d soldier is a christian?!?
May I meet u?
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 18, 2015
Kegite:
Ladies, BEWARE!!!
The Prophet Isaiah prophesized that, "A time will come in the Nearby future where Seven(7) women will hold One(1) Man and beg, Please marry Us." -Isaiah 4:1

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
for where? Abeg RIP gallant soldier.
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by mandax: 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Major Y. Adamu has been killed in Borno in the line of duty as he was protecting our territorial integrity. We remember.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/600008864860413952

Perhaps Nigeria may spend most of her income, make most of her citizens join the army, make Nigerians fight and kill fellow Nigerians in a perennial fight against northern Nigeria BH religionists - all in order to protect Nigeria's integrity for the benefit of a tiny percentage of the country's population. How do we define mumus for some set of Nigerians?

Give the sharia people their desired new country to end the BH thing.
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by Bonapart(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
oweman:

But is the soja.a christian the name sound mosiek to me . So your post is ............make i no talk say you be animal .
you're a boko haram.... ur time is closer than a best friend
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by jamjay: 1:17pm On May 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Islam: violence blood sucking cult not a religion...believe that.
Rip soldier

You need to visit psychiatry for checkup.......Islam is the violence religion?
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by sladimeji(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2015
Rip comrade... the peace u fought for will reign
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 18, 2015
The true path. the way of death!
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by emmyw(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2015
Nigerian Navy DSSC Aptitude Test 2015
Date, Centres Announced

http://www.ngschoolz.com/nigerian-navy-dssc-aptitude-test-2015-date-centres-announced/
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by sladimeji(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2015
oweman:

But is the soja.a christian the name sound mosiek to me . So your post is ............make i no talk say you be animal .
This one done craze ooo....no b ur fault... if to say na one of una useless family dem kill for war una no go dey talk trash
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by mandax: 1:22pm On May 18, 2015
Nigeria had to lose Bakassi Penisula in order to defeat rebels.

Why can't Nigeria now grant the 12 sharia states a new country to defeat BH and let every group in today's Nigeria have peace and develop?

By adopting unconstitutional sharia criminal laws, the 12 states indirectly applied for a new country from Nigeria.

One Nigeria was not made in heaven.
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by rightflank: 1:22pm On May 18, 2015
RIP Major.
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by eleko1: 1:23pm On May 18, 2015
Hopefully,the incoming govt will put an end to dis Ugly killing of our refine soldiers by Boko rams.RIP to our men of valour sad
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by jamjay: 1:23pm On May 18, 2015
stevenosa:

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!" - NIV

Any man who is praying that this scripture be fulfilled in his life is looking for trouble. Not all prophesies in the scripture that should be allowed to come to pass in our lives. Some we have to pray against it. The WORD of God in scripture is supposed to give us PEACE of mind and not otherwise. PEACE I give unto you, not as the WORLD gives... Jesus Christ
you are talking about scripture ......nd u re following jesus? Is jesus not part of scripture u re talking about?
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by crisycent: 1:24pm On May 18, 2015
R.I.P brave heart.
Re: See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty by Bonapart(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2015
jamjay:

You need to visit psychiatry for checkup.......Islam is the violence religion?
worst than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Driver And Policeman Burgle Badeh's Sealed Mansion / Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.