Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking (5827 Views)

Too Much Money Or What?,see Amber Rose's New Hair Style Worth $12,000 / Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page / Amber Rose & New Boo, Kelly Get Cozy At The Airport [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by teyus: 1:53pm On May 18, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-_8Qa0dURRGo/VVndMJxT6UI/AAAAAAAAo04/7fLj2MeoovI/s1600/amber-kokovibes.com.ng--1.jpg[/img]

Omg! who knows Amber Rose was this beautiful? She surprised all as she was spotted at the JFK airport in New York City on Saturday looking all covered up with a blue scarf. She looks more beautiful when covered.

See another photo below...

http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/05/amber-rose-photos-everyone-is-talking-about.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nIVDRIMRdj8/VVndM4bf1wI/AAAAAAAAo08/i-UYt310M1s/s1600/amber-kokovibes.com.ng--2.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by missKiffy(f): 1:58pm On May 18, 2015
So she fit cover up like this
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 18, 2015
Lindsay lohan , now amber rose.
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2015
we have seen it all
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2015
Its a pity celebrities have turned decent dressing to news.
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by Abbey2sam(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2015
I potential in this thread

make I buy land
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by raziboi(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2015
what Dis world is turning to..is something dat can Neva b defined or stated in history
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by agatson: 4:06pm On May 18, 2015
There is no Religion in the world respect women like Islam.

5 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by ddaammyy(f): 4:07pm On May 18, 2015
Wow! Good! Am happy for her undecided
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by benkings(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2015
Amber rose is not this fat .....mumu bloggers

4 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by SPAGGYYY(f): 4:53pm On May 18, 2015
[size=20pt]indeed end time has come[/size]
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by ajepako(f): 4:57pm On May 18, 2015
Finally she covers that egg head
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by Ruq: 6:44pm On May 18, 2015
Nothing spectacular.
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by umarc19: 7:36pm On May 18, 2015
Alhamdulillahi bi Ni'matul Islaam.

See the beauty in Islam.

She's looking extra beautiful being covered up.

3 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by dapyd1(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by donJ2(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2015
Amber Rose

Definition: one of d hottest things in d planet - earth.

But wen all is covered up, sumtin is cooking
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by randwise(m): 12:52am On May 19, 2015
teyus:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-_8Qa0dURRGo/VVndMJxT6UI/AAAAAAAAo04/7fLj2MeoovI/s1600/amber-kokovibes.com.ng--1.jpg[/img]

Omg! who knows Amber Rose was this beautiful? She surprised all as she was spotted at the JFK airport in New York City on Saturday looking all covered up with a blue scarf. She looks more beautiful when covered.

See another photo below...

http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/05/amber-rose-photos-everyone-is-talking-about.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nIVDRIMRdj8/VVndM4bf1wI/AAAAAAAAo08/i-UYt310M1s/s1600/amber-kokovibes.com.ng--2.jpg[/img]
It's like her lips are injured
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by fr3do(m): 5:01am On May 19, 2015
agatson:
There is no Religion in the world respect women like Islam.

Women don't pray in the mosque like full blown individuals, they pray in a cubicle, in saudi Arabia women are the equivalent of slaves since they can do nothing without the express permission of a male relative.
Your religion allows the toture of small girls by allowing child marriage, you say it is stop them from fornicating but hypocritically you don't marry off your boys the same way.

So much for respect.

3 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by Readonee35L(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2015
She cute
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by agatson: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
you totally mi understood Islam, Islam allow women to pray in the mosque is just at home is better then the mosque for them, then, when you talk about child marriage there is noway under age look at 13,16 15 17 17 years girls of nowadays what some of them are doing check out the prostitute and ask them their age, and tell me which is better marriage or adultery? and talking about the women in saudi women in Islam not only in saudi most be talking care of male related, becouse of the way God created them they are wick and they always need sombody to take care of them i wish i have time to tell you everything in details hope you will ask me any question throu whatsapp chat at 07045833126
fr3do:

Women don't pray in the mosque like full blown individuals, they pray in a cubicle, in saudi Arabia women are the equivalent of slaves since they can do nothing without the express permission of a male relative.
Your religion allows the toture of small girls by allowing child marriage, you say it is stop them from fornicating but hypocritically you don't marry off your boys the same way.

So much for respect.
Re: Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking by atilla(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is it me or are her hips and thighs looking too fat.

Not sure this is a recent pic of her if it is her.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde / Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking / Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.