Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ladies Please Can You Do This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Please Can You Do This? (733 Views)

Dear African Ladies Please Know This. / Ladies Please Be Careful!! See The Lifeless Body Of A 20 Year Old Girl Found In / (men Only)ladies Please Don't Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Can You Do This? by UdohOby(f): 2:17pm On May 18, 2015
Please ladies in the house, can you join resources with your hubby to build a house? In a country like Nigeria where women are at a loss when there is family crises, I don't think that is advisable.

A very close friend of mine was telling me about what happened to her sister in-law. The lady in question was driven out of the house by her husband on Jan 1st of this year. The lady and her husband had joined resources to build there mansion. She put in all her savings. On the 1st of Jan, when everyone was busy enjoying and thanking God for a new year, she was thrown out of the house with nothing, not even her box of clothes all because she has no child.
I know it is good to help out in the running of the home, which I do. But e no dey pass buying food and other necessary things in the house. If I have enough money to build a house, I will kukuma build a house in my name or my son's name and rent it out. This country is not like the oyinbo man's country where the property can be sold, and the two parties share the proceed. This is just my own opinion.
So ladies, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Can You Do This? by MRBrownJ: 3:22pm On May 18, 2015
if her name is on the deed then she can simply go to court and claim what is hers .... if she let that man put ONLY his name on all the titles of the house/land, then thats her loss for being stoopid.

as for why she was thrown out of the house, i am sure she must have known the kind of animal man she was married to.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Can You Do This? by SAMBARRY: 3:25pm On May 18, 2015
Gbam. EOD!
MRBrownJ:
if her name is on the deed then she can simply go to court and claim what is hers .... if she let that man put ONLY his name on all the titles of the house/land, then thats her loss for being stoopid.

as for why she was thrown out of the house, i am sure she must have known the kind of animal man she was married to.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Play With These During Childhood(photos) / Are You & Your Partner Financially Compatible? / Caught In The Act: Two Homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.