Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Dear African Ladies Please Know This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear African Ladies Please Know This. (1487 Views)

Ladies Please Give Your Reply / Dear African Men / Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2016
Saw this on facebook page of a friend, i decide to share it here hoping that this will help some people/families.
Dear African Ladies:
Please note that most of these your 'feminist' models cum mentors are actually failed marriage culprits. Your mentors now believe that men no longer deserve the love and respect of women. I mean most of them believe that lie.
And I will tell you that egocentrism or pride denominates virtually all failed marriages. I'm not saying you should allow your precious self to be enslaved by a man in the name of marriage or relationship. I'm saying you should know your place, your responsibilities, your bounds and your purpose in any relationship or union. Do not scramble with your man for power. It is his from Adam. Your own authority lies in your virtues and you should know how to use it to achieve your goals.
Having these wisdom is actually the beginning of blissful relationships and unions.

So you have to know what you are copying.

The proofs are there you know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by Tallesty1(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2016
Nice write up
Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2016
Nice writeup.
Why I even wan stress myself...

Chisco82 how are you na?
Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by Edwinmason(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2016
if only them go hear you
Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
PaperLace:
Nice writeup.
Why I even wan stress myself...

Chisco82 how are you na?
I'm fine oo and you? Do i know this moniker?
Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by dangotesmummy: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mshewwwwww

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by 5minsmadness: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
There are good men and there are bad men, just like there are good women and there are bad women. Feminism has succeeded in using the few bad men to judge all men as bad. They call marriage slavery and in the same vein cannot wait to get married. They breed hate and selfishness wherever they go. They have forgotten the just causes they were initially fighting for and have focused on destroying as many marriages as possible in the name of liberating women. They keep aspiring to be like men and in the same vein hate men with passion.

Every society has a set of rules thar works for them, rules that balance the equilibrium and take into consideration the intricacies of that particular society. Feminism in nigeria has turned many women hateful, unforgiving, rebellious and intolerant towards thier husbands who are the natural leaders of the family (whether feminists like it or not). Instead of focusing on grooming better husbands/leaders, feminism has turned to a tool for punishing men in general and insulting them at every turn.

Funny enough when an African man puts down his tools and decides to no longer work but sit at home in the house, the african feminist will still be the first to complain that she married a lazy good for nothing man who cannot provide for his family. When they raise sons that see women as thier equals and see no shame in collecting money from their girlfriends and wives and no shame in not taking thier girlfriends/wives outing or being romantic towards them or treating them as ladies, they will still be the first to complain and ask what went wrong, why cant their boys act like men anymore.

There is nothing wrong in being a woman. There is nothing wrong in being a loving and supporting wife. There is nothing wrong in looking out for and marrying a good leader as a husband, a man who will protect and love you and provide for you while you nurture him and your kids and use your feminine gentility to take care of the home front. A true mother, a sweet mother and a nurturing wife will never be forgotten. But an enbittered and unsatisfied woman (read: feminist) will always be a source of strife to her husband, a source of disarray to her family and will eventually land at the divorce court. Because feminism doesnt make for good marriages, love, understanding and tolerance does, with each partner knowing who is the leader and who plays the supporting role.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by KillerPriest: 12:58am On Dec 04, 2016
This is some ignorant swill.

Please note that most of these your 'feminist' models cum mentors are actually failed marriage culprits. Your mentors now believe that men no longer deserve the love and respect of women.

Not all feminists are failed marriage culprits. Even if they are, does the onus rest solely on the woman to ensure that a marriage works out?

You might want to rid your sight from the blinkers of ignorance. And do extend that gesture to your irrational phobia for feminism as well.

All the feminists I've met are all spectacular women who both love and respect their husbands. Using the actions of a misguided few to pass judgement on all feminists is plain idïotic.

Do not scramble with your man for power. It is his from Adam.

You get to hear this ad nauseam to the extent that you cannot help but wonder if people actually used their heads, or if they just suffered brain farts all the time.

The story of Adam and Eve has its roots in the Mesopotamian creational myth and is well known – even to the Pope – to be anything but a mere work of fiction. It's nothing more, nothing less, a folklore of the Jews – just as we have the Yoruba's Oduduwa/Obatala creation jazz.

When people use the Adam/Eve story as reference point to prove man's dominance, it not only proves how stüpid they are, it beggars belief as well. Why would any thinking reed anchor in an assertion on an untenable bedtime story and still be confident that he/she is right? If this isn't foolhardiness then I don't know what it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by Viking007(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2016
KillerPriest:

Not all feminists are failed marriage culprits. Even if they are, does the onus rest solely on the woman to ensure that a marriage works out?

You might want to rid your sight from the blinkers of ignorance. And do extend that gesture to your irrational phobia for feminism as well.
Shot on target cool & thread closed.
Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
I am of the steadfast belief that if you have to rely on third party advice and third party reassurance regarding how you are performing as a person then you are geared to fail. We don't all recognise our shortcomings but some don't accept they have shortcomings even if the husband or wife point them out. Know your person and know your worth. Advice can be sought we are humans we have flaws just be mindful not everyone has your best interest at heart. Feminism is not about role reversal or the neutering of a man. We owe a lot to feminism don't skew things in that manner.
Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
KillerPriest:

All the feminists I've met are all spectacular women who both love and respect their husbands. Using the actions of a misguided few to pass judgement on all feminists is plain idïotic.

You get to hear this ad nauseam to the extent that you cannot help but wonder if people actually used their heads, or if they just suffered brain farts all the time.

The story of Adam and Eve has its roots in the Mesopotamian creational myth and is well known – even to the Pope – to be anything but a mere work of fiction. It's nothing more, nothing less, a folklore of the Jews – just as we have the Yoruba's Oduduwa/Obatala creation jazz.

When people use the Adam/Eve story as reference point to prove man's dominance, it not only proves how stüpid they are, it beggars belief as well. Why would any thinking reed anchor in an assertion on an untenable bedtime story and still be confident that he/she is right? If this isn't foolhardiness then I don't know what it is.
It's that mis- representation of feminism the post by the OP being a good example of not fully comprehending what it means in the first instance. Thank you for your post
Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by JoeBlocks(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whoever listens to anybody's foolish advice regarding his or her marriage is a failure. I see no reason why any sane man or woman will even ponder about involving someone else in their marital affair.
Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by ElsonMorali: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well said. You see some popular spinsters(I won't mention names), most of them divorced, on FB dishing advice, writing posts elucidating succinctly where and how and why a married woman should not allow a man the headship of the family.

Just click on their lists of friends and you'll see the same set of spimsters I'm their late 40s and a lot of young ladies from mid twenties to late thirties happily lapping up their words.
Re: Dear African Ladies Please Know This. by Nutase: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Why is all the emphasis laid on ladies and not even small on the guys Someone should please answer me.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now / Better Be A Single Broke Ass Than A Shafted Divorcee / What Is The Cost Of Court Wedding in Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.