Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari (29939 Views)

Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS / Lagos Marathon: Bride Made To Trek To Wedding Venue (photo) / The Fraudster Called Trekker:the Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek LAG-ABJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by magaliyu(f): 4:54pm On May 18, 2015
Tracking To The Holy City,Not For The Creator But His Creation, This Looks Like (SHIRK)..Any Clergy In The House Should Correct Me If I Am Wrong.

1 Like

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
F**k their legs
shocked
Lol...I still remember my last 'na who send me' moment. After all the initial bravado my eyes come clear. grin
These men, they may never recover from their 'na who send me' moment.

3 Likes

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 18, 2015
*clears throat*

This one that people want to enter treking business, gaskiya e no go pay una o, because d first man don get motor. No waka go mecca o, u can fit die o.

GMB i go trek go yur village

1 Like

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Joettti: 4:57pm On May 18, 2015
lloydpras:
Many Are Mad But Few are Roaming smiley

I can't fit shout but  =))˚°◦ see as laff <//>. won . comot my
_\\_ waist ! Let dem trek to mercury or venus as the case may be ko kan aye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by desmond2pk: 4:58pm On May 18, 2015
Tinubu sold us to abokis. Let them start leading us with their stupidity.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Obinovictor(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2015
Nigerians sha...They no mean am sha. That can start finding their way to India.
Give us 2 weeks, another trekking Idiot will show up.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Lexusgs430: 5:00pm On May 18, 2015
Jobless Mallams!!!!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by jossyj: 5:00pm On May 18, 2015
Samneer:

Hey ya! The good Lord shall see you through!

Bros can you direct me ? I'm still on the road is like I've lost my way

I don't know what got me into this madness in the first place.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by seeker121(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2015
joke of the century but anyhow wetin concern moderator with that.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Pontaboki: 5:01pm On May 18, 2015
ISIS Oya over to you.Please capture them and behead them once the get into Iraq.Islamabaaaaaaaaad!!!!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by nelson1975: 5:01pm On May 18, 2015
They can travel to heaven for there pocket
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Abdul247(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2015
CLEVABOY:
May God remove Every Spirit of trekking! from us
Amin gbangba...
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 18, 2015
magaliyu:
Tracking To The Holy City,Not For The Creator But His Creation, This Looks Like (SHIRK)..Any Clergy In The House Should Correct Me If I Am Wrong.

Unless I misunderstand their intention, it does not seem to include any act of worship, so does not make it shirk, but if it is for the sake of recognition from Gen. Buhari, then they should expect no reward from Allah; following the hadith that stipulates that the reward for the hajj will rely on the reason/ intention for performing it.

What a totally wasted journey sha.

2 Likes

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2015
Mekybliss:
That's a long way to go just for exercise. grin

Samneer:
What! Are you kidding me?

Wait! That's what I call the real wind of change.
May the good Lord see them through thick and thin, water and dryness, sunlight and rainfall of the journey.

CR77:
Haba mallam

I hope say dem get Visa 2 cross border enter Mecca

We dey 4 season of trekking

I wish dem success oo

mkpakanaodogwu:
More blister's to their feet

[size=18pt]ITS JUST 75 DAYS ONLY grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Humblebloke(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2015
Pls remove this from FP

When they achieve the feat..... Perhaps, before February

We will celebrate their .....................!!!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by micoman28(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2015
CLEVABOY:
Amen oooooh
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by lordprosh(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2015
Samneer:
What! Are you kidding me?

Wait! That's what I call the real wind of change.
May the good Lord see them through thick and thin, water and dryness, sunlight and rainfall of the journey.

WTF.. I fl lyk slapping ur brainless skull

Do u call this "wind of change"?

This is pure madness dy ar married for God's sake
What will happn to dia wives dia kids

I no blame U nd dem sha bunch of Boko Harams
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by preetyb(f): 5:06pm On May 18, 2015
This trekking disease is becoming uncontrollable. If you ask this same set of people trekking up and down for one useless reason to go for marketing jobs, they will tell you it is too stressfull and demanding but now they are wiling to trek just to be rcongnise. Common sense no comon sha.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by wiringdpt(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2015
Awon weere
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by QueenSharon(f): 5:08pm On May 18, 2015
CLEVABOY:

Amen!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by okunboy: 5:09pm On May 18, 2015
Dis one na mother of all trekking o!! grin grin grin grin
B4 dem go reach mecca, buhari go don finish him term na!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by hardbody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2015
May they meet Shekau on their way in the name of allah the most cruelly merciful god.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Ayjos10(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2015
dis trekkin madness should stop.....r.e.t.a.r.ds
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by born2win1: 5:11pm On May 18, 2015
Okay now. Safe journey.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by gohzieh(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2015
The trekking has been abused. Why on earth didn't they do it before he became elect? Why all this punishments. Nigeria to Saudi Arabia., I see a real journey.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by seaboyzen: 5:12pm On May 18, 2015
jobless.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Samneer: 5:13pm On May 18, 2015
jossyj:

Bros can you direct me ? I'm still on the road is like I've lost my way

I don't know what got me into this madness in the first place.

oh! I see. ok.... here's what you need

Get down on your knee and pray like Hagar prayed in the dessert... help is on the way
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by mightykinga: 5:14pm On May 18, 2015
People can bE very selfish. Treking for who? Have you ever treked for God?
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 18, 2015
How can they achieve that? This trekking thing has become a game children play!
uviesa:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/18/five-men-to-trek-from-nigeria-to-mecca-for-buhari/
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by fF01(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2015
stage2madness. av said it ova nd ova again. until 1 person die 4 road, dis shit ain't gon stop Walai!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by segsxpendable(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2015
y wont petroleum marketers go on strike??
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by openmine(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2015
why say "trek" wen according 2 d tory its "drive" to mecca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland / Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos) / Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.