Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari (29958 Views)

Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS / Lagos Marathon: Bride Made To Trek To Wedding Venue (photo) / The Fraudster Called Trekker:the Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek LAG-ABJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by virus04(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2015
Samneer:
What! Are you kidding me?

Wait! That's what I call the real wind of change.
May the good Lord see them through thick and thin, water and dryness, sunlight and rainfall of the journey.
and you believe say person go trek from naija to saudi.... are you kidding me??....where you school?..when dem reach 50km..na elephantiasis them go get direct....person neva finish to dey believe lagos to abj own.. Na naija to saudi person go come bliv..lols
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Luvties(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2015
Please my dear President-elect GMB, STOP this set from embarking on a suicide mission all for your name sake.

This madness have to stop before it gives bad name to the incoming government.

God bless GMB!
God bless me!!
God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by abacusCm(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2015
I want to trek to Sambisa forest to meet the chibok girls so as to use it to mark Buhari's victory
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by eluquenson(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2015
Nigerians always over do things eh cheesy
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by mayymayy: 6:15pm On May 18, 2015
This is getting too far!!!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Samneer: 6:16pm On May 18, 2015
virus04:

and you believe say person go trek from naija to saudi.... are you kidding me??....where you school?..when dem reach 50km..na elephantiasis them go get direct....person neva finish to dey believe lagos to abj own.. Na naija to saudi person go come bliv..lols

Nothing is impossible dude, and nothing new. When there were no locomotive, people travelled by horse, and for those who couldn't afford the heavy luxury of getting a horse abideth in legediz benz
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by adeyeb(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2015
TREKKERS DNT 4GET THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO TREK BACK AGAIN AFTER BUHARI TENURE IS OVER OOO,,,
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Deztro(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2015
maggilove:
This is too much, I think there are other ways to celebrate Buhari's victory.

seconded
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by etochukwu3d(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] ;DModern means of transportation is now by foot since GMB won the election #change
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 18, 2015
trekking away dia destiny
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Oyemie(f): 6:25pm On May 18, 2015
Seriously? To Mecca? Waray tutu...u all can trek to hell fire for all I care..instead of educating ur pple so dat terrorism can b a thing of d past, u all wanna trek. U can blow for all I care...pshew
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by major466(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2015
Personaly i don't see anything wrong with it. Treking is part of recreation and adventure. A very good form of exercise.
This is way better than engaging in criminal activities like terrorism.
Wish them save journey.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 18, 2015
How on earth will they be able to achieve this? Some people are just plain stupid, cheap attention seeking retarrded idiiots.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by elderhimself(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2015
Some people's brains need to be formatted.........why not treck to heaven sef....
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 18, 2015
How on earth will they be able to achieve this? Some people are just plain stupiid, cheap attention seeking retarrded idiiots.

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by brightoinmcs: 6:30pm On May 18, 2015
Dis is d kind of thing u think and do when u are jobless.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by klax(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2015
Please don't stop in Mecca go across to Syria from syria to Afghanistan then back to Iraq from Iraq head to North Korea and whoever beg you not to trek to those places may that your allah punish that person. I diot!!!

1 Like

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by idithlove(f): 6:36pm On May 18, 2015
They can trek to hell for all I care
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Gwagon(f): 6:37pm On May 18, 2015
I have already started saying the rosary for u guys, may Jesus christ guide and protect you.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by searay2(m): 6:37pm On May 18, 2015
Intentional madness
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by nasxpenxer(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2015
uviesa:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/18/five-men-to-trek-from-nigeria-to-mecca-for-buhari/
lol..... Dis guys dey high e b like say dem no wan trek 2 dia graves...frm hia 2 mecca no b here o
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by unknown87: 6:39pm On May 18, 2015
if Islamic terrorists or human traffickers should get them in the deserts ehn.............. OYO ni o!!!! shocked
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by smudge2079(m): 6:42pm On May 18, 2015
When will this madness stop
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by funstufz: 6:46pm On May 18, 2015
uviesa:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/18/five-men-to-trek-from-nigeria-to-mecca-for-buhari/

When it is time to trek to Jerusalem for Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, kindly inform me...
After Mecca and Jerusalem, the next destination shall be USA/CHINA, depending on which of the Presidents will attend Buhari's swearing-in ceremony in-person.
South Africa treking shall commence after 1month in office.
Never knew this would be a 'trekking' government.

#trekkingalltheway
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by holluwai(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2015
Oya now. I'm ready for you setaje. Where's our meeting point?

Setaje:
I need people to trek wiv me. I want to loose weight. By the time I waka for 2 weeks, my body won't remain d same again. I need fellow orobos like me. Am not joking. I want to trek. If anybody is interested or no people willing to do it abeg contact me. angry

1 Like

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by dave2meek(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2015
E no go for dis guy wey invent trekking for naija
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Tonason: 6:53pm On May 18, 2015
Beware of Boko Haram's and ISIL on the way. Beware of dehydration. Beware of lions.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by fabulous01(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2015
uviesa:

must be kidding!!! that's about distance from Nigeria to Saudi Arabia is: 2794.4 Miles
(4497.1 Kilometers / 2426.6 Nautical Miles)
Approximate flight duration time from
Abuja, Nigeria to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is
5 hrs, 48 mins

oh my God i want to go with them pls give me their contacts,
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Kavalier5(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2015
See as trekking just dey trend..

Anything wey do them, I no dey o..

Ndi awusa na ije... Mtcheew
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by QueenHeart(f): 6:55pm On May 18, 2015
Na so craze dey start o,hospitals shuld be ready to admit more craze people cz I dnt understnd how stupidity takes over some pples brain. Its quite bad o
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Kavalier5(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2015
QueenHeart:
Na so craze dey start o,hospitals shuld be ready to admit more craze people cz I dnt understnd how stupidity takes over some pples brain. Its quite bad o

Lol..
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by bigtt76(f): 6:59pm On May 18, 2015
These people should be arrested and kept in confines. It's not normal grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.