Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. (7494 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by umarc19: 7:48pm On May 18, 2015
Alhamdulillahi alaa Kullu haalin.
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by stlarry001(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2015
am feeling the boyz
but do you think this blog site will help me get there
www.academicmerit..com
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 18, 2015
Oh God! I just have to work and be rich
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by seankay(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2015
Why did OP add "graphic" to the topic?
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by dapyd1(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2015
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by LOVEGINO(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2015
I know say some babe's don swallow spit tire. Una don fail. Go hustle ur own.
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 18, 2015
Good and comforting to own all this flashy things.If only they solved all of life's problems.Mtcheww
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by skup008(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2015
who talk say money nor good
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by donJ2(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2015
Kemizee:
Good and comforting to own all this flashy things.If only they solved all of life's problems.Mtcheww

It answereth almost all bro...

The adage 'money is not everything' is only used to console d poor.

Money cant buy sleep buh it can buy a vry gud bed and sleep time... I wonder if poverty can buy a pillow...let alone sleep time or even sleep....

Jst sayin

Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 18, 2015
Sigh
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by blake777(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2015
Heaven on earth....lucky few
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by Jack7777: 12:44am On May 19, 2015
Empty vessels, make the most noise. You don't see any man/woman in top 100 world richest, doing this... or even top 300 richest...
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by pablus: 2:22am On May 19, 2015
abeg these are not rich people o. just posers for the most part. you need to change your idea of kudi, owo, money, dineiro...
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by cococandy(f): 2:53am On May 19, 2015
If God or whatever you believe in blesses you, enjoy o jare.

Let haters kill themselves and bury.

I don't hate people richer than me. I pray I be like them (in wealth) someday.
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by kelechiMarie(f): 4:46am On May 19, 2015
Living zhe life the new me doesn't envy them though
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by zendy: 7:20am On May 19, 2015
Ahhhh........... My favourite champagne 'The Ace of spades'. Unfortunately, it cost N100,000 a bottle so I can only afford to drink it once or twice year if I'm lucky but it's worth every penny!
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by Babe2sure(f): 7:53am On May 19, 2015
With this, you don't need to try and figure out, how to live life to the fullest.

Kikikikkikikikkkiki grin.
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by Lordave: 9:32am On May 19, 2015
3ace:
I'm surprised they didn't display a lot of cash.
Cashless Policy undecided
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by Lordave: 9:35am On May 19, 2015
Jack7777:
Empty vessels, make the most noise. You don't see any man/woman in top 100 world richest, doing this... or even top 300 richest...
that's not it bro, they're certainly on their parents money.

They won't have much time for show off if they have any business deal to indulge in
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 19, 2015
I wasn't even impressed. I can make this kind of money na. In theory . . grin
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 19, 2015
donJ2:

It answereth almost all bro...

The adage 'money is not everything' is only used to console d poor.

Money cant buy sleep buh it can buy a vry gud bed and sleep time... I wonder if poverty can buy a pillow...let alone sleep time or even sleep....

Jst sayin

Well it is not everything.yes money can afford you a lotta luxury,respect,recognition and comfort but that is only a part of human living.

There are some problems and issues money cannot resolve so how is money everything?
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2015
seankay:

Becuz the pics maybe truamatizing to the non rich
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by seankay(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

Becuz the pics maybe truamatizing to the non rich
u no lie bro grin
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by ifyan(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2015
Bois b like moni com molest me.

Abe l de lie.
Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by HighRoll: 11:50am On May 20, 2015
seankay:

There's a reason i put it inside a quotation mark. I didn't mean it literally.

Don't you find it a bit disturbing that those people share the same world with the people in the picture below yet so much disparity in their living standard.

NB- Am not saying the rich are supposed to apologise to the poor for being rich, it's just 'somehow'.

Re: 'graphic' Photos Of The Life Of The Filthy Rich. by seankay(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2015
HighRoll:

There's a reason i put it inside a quotation mark. I didn't mean it literally.

Don't you find it a bit disturbing that those people share the same world with the people in the picture below yet so much disparity in their living standard.

NB- Am not saying the rich are supposed to apologise to the poor for being rich, it's just 'somehow'.
I agree with you bro. Those pictures are disturbing

This Is How Bridal Train Looks Like Before The Devil Became A Fashion Designer / Lmao: Kim Kardarshian Gain 200 Pounds, Oh Lordy / Top 10 Best Private Universities In Nigeria For 2015